Linus Oakes Retirement Ctr - Roseburg, OR has yet not published prices.
- Dinner meal daily
- 24-Hour Security
- Activities Offsite
- Activities Onsite
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Fitness Center
- Arts and Crafts Programs
- Chapel Onsite
- Putting Green
- Guest units available
- On-site Nurse
- Resident Parking Available
- Computer Lab
Staff and residents are very friendly
The staff and residents at this location are very friendly. My loved one is making friends and enjoying her time there. They have activities like holiday parties, bingo, cards, exercise classes in the morning, and a social every week where they can mingle with coffee and cookies. There is also a beauty shop on site so people come in and the residents could have their nails done. They’re also really good about dogs. There is a path outdoors that you could walk them too. They have transportation services to take people to their doctor’s appointments, shopping, or other outside activities. They have meals offered once a day and they also encourage the tenants to take food with them back to their apartments. They give out bags so that they can do so. I would recommend this location to other families.
I am resident of Linus Oakes Retirement Village. To me, this community was well described by Voltaire in Candide as "The best of all possible worlds." Our 2-bedroom, 1 bath apartment is plenty roomy and has a huge 21-foot wide closet space. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The residents are likewise friendly and sociable. The meals are really good. They are in a restaurant-like setting with menus covering a large range of food items that are like can be found in 3 to 4 star restaurants.
“Cottage Living for Active Lifestyles”
Retirement should be about enjoying all of your favorite activities and not worrying about all the chores to do around the house. Linus Oakes Retirement Village is the areas only 55-and-over community with Cottage Living for Active Lifestyles.
Available one and two bedroom cottages offer:
• a private entrance to your home with convenient parking
• large kitchens with full-size appliances to accommodate family meals
• decks or patios to enjoy the views and wildlife
• and a personal washer & dryer for your convenience
Linus Oakes offers plenty of activities to keep you busy at home:
• 6-hole putting green
• Walking paths through Amicitia Park
• Community gardens
• Fitness Room
• Pool table/Shuffleboard
• Fine Dining
• Social activities & recreational events
And when you want to get away for awhile, we offer day trips and overnight excursions:
• Oregon Coast
• Crater Lake
• Jet Boats on the Rogue River
• Ashland Shakespeare Festival
While you are enjoying your hard-earned retirement, Linus Oakes staff provides:
• Weekly housekeeping and linen service
• 24-hour security
• All interior and exterior maintenance and groundskeeping
As well as other services:
• Local transportation provided Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
• Restaurant-style dinner served daily between 4-6:15 p.m.
• All utilities paid except cable and telephone
Leave the chores to us and come to Linus Oakes Retirement Village – Simply Elegant, Surprisingly Affordable.
Call today for a private tour of our available homes.