Evergreen Cottages Magnolia - Katy, TX

Evergreen Cottages Magnolia - Katy, TX has yet not published prices.

Attentive and responsive staff

We picked this community because from the very onset the staff was attentive and interested in our needs. The physical look of the facility is very, very nice. We evaluated what they offered with what our needs are and we determined it was a good value based on the great care. The staff seems to be very responsive to the needs of my sister. When issues arise, they communicate with us and resolve them quickly. I am very impressed with the facility. It's very clean and spotless. We have had two minor issues with medication. When we brought it up to the staff's attention they took ownership immediately and they are addressing the issue. I would say overall the business and clinical side of the facility has been great. There have only been two occasions where I wasn't pleased. With it being a memory care unit, I have to be let in and out of the unit. I had to seek out one of the employees to let me out. They just seemed to be preoccupied with other things. In general, I have been very pleased and I would recommend this facility.

Mom is Happy here.

The staff here are caring and attentive to my mom's needs. It is a smaller community so they have more time with everyone. It stays very clean and tidy. The food is wonderful 3 meals a day. They have a beautiful outdoor are it has a waterfall, bird feeders and flowers. She enjoys the activities like the music and arts and crafts, I would recommend this community.