Autumn Leaves of Cinco Ranch - Katy, TX

Autumn Leaves of Cinco Ranch - Katy, TX has yet not published prices.

At Autumn Leaves of Cinco Ranch in Katy, Texas, memory care is all we do. Our exclusive focus is on providing the best, research-based assisted living memory care for people with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia.

Every employee at every Autumn Leaves is trained in memory care, because caring for those with dementia is the core of our business. This includes both the team who works with our residents every day, as well as the corporate office staff.

Our assisted living community was carefully designed with our residents in mind. Abundant natural light, wide hallways, a secure courtyard, and many other features create an environment that’s safe, secure, and calming for our residents.

All Autumn Leaves assisted living communities are family-owned and –operated. We strive to provide to our residents the same exceptional memory care we would want for our own family members. That’s why Autumn Leaves is a recognized leader in the field of dementia care. We’ve been recognized as one of the “best of the best” providers in dementia care by the Assisted Living Federation of America, the nation’s leading senior living professional organization.

We make each day count at Autumn Leaves of Cinco Ranch, with our biography-based So Much More™ programming. Our team begins with each resident’s interests, history, and preferences, and fills his or her day with personalized experiences that promote cognition, calm, and moments of joy.

Each resident’s meals are also personalized according to his or her preferences. Our culinary staff is trained specifically to recognize the needs of the individuals in our care. Special occasions and festive experiences also play a part in the dining experience at Autumn Leaves of Cinco Ranch. As a family member of a resident, you’ll be invited to attend these special occasions.

A visit is essential to truly appreciate our assisted living community and the way we serve our residents. Call us today for a tour of Autumn Leaves of Cinco Ranch, Texas. We’d love to show you how we’re providing exceptional care to those living with Alzheimer’s or dementia.

Good Review First Hand

My dad and I recently had to bring my mom to this Memory Care facility. She has been there 90 days and the care she has received is phenomenal. I think you can tell about the facility if you can relate to the people you meet who are in charge and actually providing the care.

The place is clean, well-run and a very uplifting place to be, in spite of the circumstances.

Dealing with the medicines and keeping up with her day to day changes is very challenging for anyone, but I think AL Cinco Ranch does a good job of managing the process.

Judy Brown

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We know having to make decisions around an Alzheimer's diagnosis can be difficult. Our staff members are genuinely compassionate and focused on helping during the transition to our community. We're so happy to add you and your Mom to the Autumn Leaves family!

A Lovely Place to Live

Autumn Leaves is a truly lovely home for both my parents. It is elegant, clean, and nicely decorated. There is even a small dog living there, and she is so cute that the residents love interacting with her. All the employees and staff members I have spoken with have been so kind, helpful, and responsive to my family's needs. They made the transition to Autumn Leaves easy on all of us even though our situation is a bit unique -- my mother has severe dementia and my father did not want to stay in their home without her, so they have moved into a large room together. The staff worked to make that happen so that my parents would not need to live apart, which I will forever be grateful for. There are tons of activities, TV rooms, good food in a nice dining room, laundry service, beauty salon, on-site nurses, and everything else you could need or want. Moving a parent into a facility is not easy, but the staff here makes it as easy as humanly possible on everyone. I highly recommend Autumn Leaves for anyone searching for a memory care facility.

Judy Brown

Welcome to the Autumn Leaves family! Thank you for your kind comments. We're so pleased you and your parents are having such a pleasant experience. Our staff is committed to creating a loving, supportive environment for all of our residents.

Autumn Leaves is the perfect place!

Before making Autumn Leaves my father's forever home, I toured every facility west of Beltway 8, South of I-10, North of 59. This one is the only one I knew without a doubt that was the right place for my father.

[Removed], the activities coordinator, is by far the best I've ever seen. She not only keeps the residents busy but she actually loves each and every one of them. Genuinely cares about all that enter Autumn Leaves.

The Directer and front office staff ([Removed], [Removed], [Removed]) make an effort to get to know, not only the residents but the family members as well. I find this so important because so many of us are going through this experience for the first time. I find myself with questions and concerns about my dad (his behavior changes, not the facility) and their experience with Memory Care enable them to be able to gently and compassionately explain to me that it is just part of the process.

[Removed], the nurse, is wonderful as well. She is hands on with each and every resident and her communication with the family is exceptional.

Even with growth, they are able to employ caregivers that treat the residence with dignity and compassion.

Any concerns I have had with my father's care has been addressed quickly, much of these are because of my unknown knowledge of the phases he is going through with his progression of his alzheimer. The Director, [Removed], knows first hand everything I am thinking and feeling as she has gone through this with her own mother. She is kind in her approach with family members and residence, however, she is no nonsense when it comes to residence care.

Autumn Leaves is clean, food is good and the atmosphere is welcoming and like a nice home.

Judy Brown

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share such lovely observations about Autumn Leaves of Cinco Ranch!

The Perfect Home

This is the most amazing "home" for my Mom. We searched so many places. When we walked into Autumn Leaves Cinco Ranch we knew it was the perfect place. The warm and inviting administration and staff make this community feel like home. Everyone at Autumn Leaves is so attentive to Mom's needs and are so loving. The residents are treated with respect and kindness. It is like one large family. Mom loves all the stimulating activities and her new friends.

Just ok

Toured place, it is ok. Nice people.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments.

Attentive staff

The staff is very attentive, helpful and caring, and the administrative staff here is great too. The facility itself is nice, clean and well kept. There are plenty of activities to keep the residents active and they seem happy.

Judy Brown

Hearing your positive comments truly makes our day. Thank you again for taking time to review.

It is going as well as could be expected. . .things are going fine so far.

Judy Brown

We’re particularly happy to hear that you are pleased with Autumn Leaves of Cinco Ranch.

Mom Likes It Here!!!!

I placed my Mom here about 2 months ago. I toured several facilities and was most impressed with Autumn Leaves. The residents were active, happy and well cared for.

After just a couple weeks, I knew I had absolutely made the right choice. The environment is like a home, not a facility. The care givers are great. So very friendly and caring. The office personnel are great too. They have been very helpful to me during this stressful time. Everyone that works here knows each resident and interacts with them. And best of all, Mom likes it here!

I highly recommend Autumn Leaves of Cinco Ranch!

Judy Brown

Positive comments from family members like you are truly appreciated by everyone in our company. Thank you again for taking time to review.

I think they are wonderful.

I think they are wonderful. They have saved me and helped me through crisis. The staff has done very well at helping us get him placed, settled and feel at home. Helping ease me into it. Michelle Barroso, and all the staff, they are just so calm and reassuring. A breath of fresh air, I just can't say enough good things about them.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind review. We’re always thrilled to hear from family members who were pleased with the care we provided to their loved ones.

I thought it was a great place, with a lot to offer.

We toured here. We were really impressed with the whole package. They had a really great memory care program, and were very responsive to the needs of the family and residents. It was very clean, and they had a very helpful atmosphere, and were very friendly. They great memory care program is really worth the price. I thought they had great interaction with all the caregivers. It was aver social environment, and they were very attentive. Michelle from marketing spent over 3 hours touring and answering our questions. They had a great concern for all. It was a very active community and provided great stimulation for memory care residents. I thought it was a great place, with a lot to offer.

Judy Brown

When a family places a loved one in one of our communities, that involves a level of trust, and that’s something we never take for granted.

When Dad is happy I am happy!!!

I am so thankful we finally found a forever home on earth for my father. This community is lovely from the moment you walk in. They have "neighborhoods" instead of wings that point to the resident's interest. Dad is a cowboy and of course he lives in the "Western" community. Dad's room is nice and roomy and CLEAN!! The only smell at AL/Cinco is fresh cookies baking! The staff loves on my Dad as if they were family. The communication between all the staff is the best I've ever experienced. They are very patient and understanding when I address a need and the response is immediate. They have the best monthly socials ever!! My Dad is happy and that means the world to me. Thank you to the team of experienced caring individuals at Autumn Leaves for showing love and support to all your residents and families. May God bless each of you!

Judy Brown

We are glad you noticed our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care.

Truly Wonderful "Home"!

This is a wonderful, nurturing, loving community for loved ones with memory issues. The staff is extremely competent and knowledgeable, compassionate and very caring of my father-in-law as well as our family. They treat the residents like beloved members of their own families. The facility is beautiful and does not resemble a "nursing" facility in any way - warm and inviting and very meticulously arranged to aid those whose memory is impaired in finding their way around. It is a safe, secure place with plenty of fun activities to engage the residents and exercise their minds and their bodies. There are family entertainment events as well as monthly meetings for "counseling" - with topics related to the care and well-being of the memory impaired. The staff has been very attentive to every need or question we have presented. We are so grateful that this beautiful home exits and that my father-in-law is happy and thriving there.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments on our community and our Life Engagement Program. We continually strive to get to know each resident on a personal level so that we may offer personalized memory care activities for every resident. We are also glad you noticed our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care. We are grateful to all of our families, like you, who have entrusted their loved ones to our care. Thank you for sharing.

Very nice looking place

This was one of the locations we toured at when looking into memory care for our loved one. It was a very nice looking place, and the staff all seemed caring and professional. Our loved one had a very specific level of care that we didn't feel they were an exact fit for, but overall they seemed like a great memory care facility.

Judy Brown

Thank you for visiting our community and taking the time to share your kind comments.