Cinco Ranch Alzheimer's - Katy, TX

Peace

I had toured several other facilities, and was discouraged about results. I knew that my client would be a difficult placement, every problem that I listed, their response was, we can handle that. My guy has only been thre a week, and he is in love with Cinco Ranch. As far as my guy is concerned, he would be happy in a tent, the food is the best part of everything,
Staff has no problem with his numerous quirks, they take everything in stride and have come up with creative solutions.. The best part my guy knows that if he needs something, all he has to do is ask
I rest easy because I am confident that medication is given at all times. They go find him, he doesn't have to remember when he takes meds.

New Resident

The staff is great. Very friendly and engaging with both residents and their family. Questions and concerns are addressed. I feel confident that my Mom is well taken care of and engaged.

I would NEVER recommend this facility to anyone. I could not have asked for nicer people as far as administration but that's where it ended. Our loved one was not taken care of and was extremely ill when he left. He had a horrible bladder infection, low potassium levels, was severely dehydrated, had pneumonia in his upper and middle parts of his right lung, high blood pressure and had lost a ton of weight in the short 10 week period he had been there. I cannot stress enough how badly this poor man had to have been in pain from the bladder infection. How could they not know he had an infection when he had such a dark color urine? Did they not see this when his diaper was getting changed? The list could go on as to how badly he was neglected. So, so, sorry with the decision we made to place him there. By the way, he was NOT in this condition when he was placed there with the exception of the pneumonia. Every time we asked about his cough we were told the same thing, he's getting breathing treatments twice a day. What good is that if you see no improvement? We did not place him there to die, we placed him there to get better and unfortunately that did not happen. I don't think he will ever get over this. Again, so heartbreaking to see your loved one treated this way.

Superior Care on Your Timetable

I have found Cinco Ranch to be a smaller senior living facility which focuses on superior care for their residents. My parents enjoy a lifestyle on their time table but with assistance and loving care when it is needed. My parents have engaged in activities which they would not do at another senior living facility and they find the meals to be delicious and healthy. I am very happy we made the move and wish I had made it sooner!~

Lorene Bower

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at Cinco Ranch. We are committed to providing high-quality care in an engaging, gracious environment. We are thrilled to know that you and your parents are pleased with the exceptional service provided at Cinco Ranch.

Highly recommended

They do a great job overall at Cinco Ranch Alzheimer's, I'd give them high marks across the board! The facility is well kept and clean and the staff is friendly and professional, and they provide all of the care and activity that you would want for your loved one. I'd highly recommend them!

Awesome

This place is top notch place and has blown me away with all the great things they do for our elderly!!! They work great with the families also!

Very nice place

They do a very good job at Cinco Ranch Alzheimers. The staff here are friendly and capable, and I really like the personalized attention that they give each resident. They're also very good about encouraging people to participate in the activities and stay active. I'm just very impressed with the place overall, they even do a good job with the food!

They were filthy when we toured.

We toured this place. We were going to go here. They were really friendly. she directed me to a great home care agency. They were a really good value, but it was filthy. We brought family and they said there was no way we could choose this because it was so filthy.

Very nice, not as big, more expensive...

They were very nice, and very accommodating. We liked the location, and they had availability, but they were a little more expensive than a couple of others we looked at. It wasn't huge and the room wasn't as big as what we have, but it was very nice.

dedicated, caring professionals who do all possible to help

I am grateful for the support and help they gave me and the care they provided to my mom. The staff, especially Carla, helped me to get through difficult times. I would highly recommend Cinco Ranch to anyone needing this type of care.

Great looking place, very helpful staff

This was one of the locations we toured at when looking into memory care for our loved one. It was a very nice looking place, and the staff all seemed caring and professional. Carla, in particular, was very very helpful. We spoke with quite a few people during our search and she really stood out as one of the best. Unfortunately this community did not have the type of room available that we were interested in during the time of our search, they only had beds in double rooms available.

Very impressed, liked it a lot. This...

Very impressed, liked it a lot. This one is in the running.

One of the best AlzheimerÆs care centers is Cinco Ranch which is located in Katy, TX. If you find yourself with an elderly parent or relative that is suffering from dementia or AlzheimerÆs, you will be thrilled with Cinco RanchÆs adult care assisted living home. As with many assisted living facilities, Cinco Ranch offers twenty four hour staff on hand and an emergency response system in place. Your parent or elderly relative will enjoy assistance with meals, bathing, and dressing. Cinco Ranch offers daily activities and physical fitness that is structured to meet the needs of each individual resident. Social gatherings are so important to good mental health and at Cinco Ranch the residents are escorted and are provided help getting to and from common areas so they are with other seniors enjoying activities throughout the day. Private dining rooms are available for special occasions with friends and family and multipurpose rooms are available for activities. At Cinco Ranch, your loved one can be paired for companion living or have a private apartment. Every space is furnished and there are garden, patio and sitting areas. The apartments have individually controlled heating and air so your loved one can control his or her own temperature as well as private bathroom facilities. Trusting in Cinco Ranch is easy when you see the monitoring and the level of care that is given to your loved one. The staff is fully trained and licensed and provides health and wellness instruction as well as help with occupational, physical and mental therapy.