Evangelical Home-Saline - Saline, MI has yet not published prices.

Horrible Care

The nursing staff is just horrible. The laziest bunch of nurses I have ever seen. Do NOT send your loved one here!!

Rehab in the Redies Center at Evangelical Home in Saline MI

Following major abdominal surgery I was sent to The Redies Center at Evangelical Home in Saline MI for rehabilitation. My experience was exceptional and I am eternally grateful that a friend had visited there and recommended it to me. The staff were friendly and caring, the environment was warm and the beds were great!! If you have to be in an institutional setting, do yourself a favor and explore this facility.

Trying to Move My Mom Here

We're going to try to move my mother here because it's so much closer to where we live and I've heard such good things. I have a friend whose mother is there and she's improving so much. She's been there for four months. She was in a wheelchair and now she's up and walking with her walker. She wasn't doing anything before. She depended on her husband for everything and was almost mentally dependent. She would go days with out talking and now her daughter can have converstations with her. She's more alert, mentally.

It's clean and the food is good. There are no bad smells. My mother will have to be a medicaid patient to get in there so we might never get her in there but we're going to try!

Nestled just outside beautiful downtown Saline, Evangelical Home – Saline is part of an engaged and active community offering 24 hour nursing services and support, including short-term rehabilitation, long-term care, memory and hospice care. Our residents and families enjoy a wide breadth of activities, services, and amenities provided with the expertise and compassion that is a hallmark of Evangelical Homes of Michigan. We welcome you to visit us for a tour or call for more information – we look forward to sharing our community with you and your loved one.