Esther's Place - Columbus, OH

Community Was Nice

My sister and I toured this community and we had different opinions about it. I liked the community a lot. It appeared clean and well maintained. The staff was very friendly and very nice. My sister didn't care for the location of the home it was in a residential area with a decent amount of traffic and could potentially be noisy.

Best Move For My Mother

This was the best move I ever could had made for my mother. She is doing very well here, this is a great community. The community is well maintained. They do a good job with the cleanliness. The staff is very caring and helpful. I love the way they still allow her to have her independence, but have access to help if she needs it. I know they are providing her with great care. She is safe and in good hands here. Everything has worked out very well, and I would highly recommend it.

Esther's Place is the inspiration of a Central Ohio business woman dedicated to the well-being of the elderly. The name was chosen in memory of her mother, Esther Pyle, who even in her late nineties wanted to live as independently as possible. Thus her daughter purchased a ranch-style home on two-and-a-half acres of land on Sinclair Road in north Columbus. The home was remodeled to provide a place where her mother and other seniors like her could live independently.

Esther’s Place is a Residential Care Home in North Columbus, nestled on a wooded lot with mature trees and other homes surrounding ours. Esther’s Place is very different than the large, institutionalized, retirement facilities in that we provide care in an environment within a home, inside an established community of other residential homes, with available staff 24/7.