Our Family Home at Northigh Drive - Worthington, OH

Outstanding Community

I really like the staff here. They are involved with my father and making sure that he needs are taking great care of him. I like the way my father gets attention here. They support the family and keeping me informed on his progress. I have alot support for myself. My father is happy with the food, but does want to have fresh fruit and they confirmed with me that his request will we met. The is a excellent and clean community. It is worth the money for the excellent.

Very impressed with the home setting, friendly staff, and wooded surroundings.

Wonderful Home Cooked Food

We are very happy with this facility and everything they have done for us. My father is doing very well. It is a nice looking facility with kind people. I know he is safe and good hands. The food is amazing, it is all home cooked. The staff is very good, they have been kind and attentive. I know he is in good hands and I would recommend this facility.

Our Family Home at Northigh Drive

Our Family Home locations are comfortable and welcoming. Staff are friendly and accommodating. Residents seem to have a great deal of autonomy and dignity. Would highly recommend.

Our Family Home at Northigh Drive

This community is passionate and caring about all of their residents and families. The staff in each individual home go above and beyond to keep their residents safe and happy.

Our Family Home at Northigh Drive

I love the whole idea of a "group home" for those who have Alzheimer's. The fact that these lovely people can live in a real family atmosphere and be surrounded by love and companionship while being cared for by an excellent caregiving and nursing staff is truly a blessing for the residents and their families. I have worked with Our Family Home and feel like they go above and beyond to ensure they have the right people in place to care for their residents. I am very impressed with their work.

Our Family Home

Our Family Home offers a unique approach to senior care here in The Columbus Market. They are a breath of fresh air in a saturated corporate market. Their staff members truly care about their residents and their care is outstanding!

Our Family Home - Northigh Drive

The home was very clean and the staff was welcoming. The residents seemed happy and comfortable. This is a great place for loved ones to be when they need a home with attentive and patient-centered care.

Our Family Home at Northigh Drive

Our Family Homes was my choice to take care of my wife, who was suffering from Alzheimer's disease. My choice was correct, for their compassionate care was truly appreciated and comforting.

Our Family Home has established a new standard for Alzheimer’s and dementia care built upon a desire for making each day the best it can be. We work tirelessly to create a home for those affected by Alzheimer’s or dementia that fosters connectivity and prioritizes their health and safety.

Located in the close-knit residential neighborhood in Worthington, Ohio, our Northigh Drive home provides 24/7 care to up to five residents. Watch the birds or occasional deer pass by from the patio, play cards at the dining room table or enjoy a conversation with loved ones on the couch in the family room. Our homes allow our residents to keep living their lives.

Each home is designed to preserve the livelihood of our residents and our families. This approach has proven to increase levels of contentment, reduce dependence on medications and instill greater peace of mind for our families.

Set up a tour today to learn more about how our principles of quality care, livelihood and more good days may be the right fit for your loved one and you.