Our Family Home at Evening Street - Worthington, OH

Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care Our Family Home is a state licensed adult family care home that serves individuals with dementia/Alzheimer’s disease. We take a different approach to taking care of a loved one who is afflicted with this debilitating disease. Our residents live in a suburban, residential home that provides a warm, safe living environment which includes 24 hour personal care assistance.

Our Family Home’s unique concept of care consists of a staff to resident ratio that is not possible in most long term care facilities. By providing this individualized care, we can better serve our residents and treat them with the respect and dignity they deserve. Be sure to contact us to learn more about this unique concept of care.

“Since moving to Our Family Home I have seen a profound improvement in my father’s level of contentment. His level of awareness has improved and he no longer requires any medication to “control behavior”. Dad smiles often and even though he can no longer converse, I know he is truly happy at Our Family Home. Thanks Evan and all of your wonderful staff, you have made these final years peaceful at last.” Cathy G.

“Over the past six years my mother has lived in two different assisted living facilities. We have had numerous problems and my mother has been very difficult and unhappy. She was anxious and paranoid at times and the over-stimulation in the environment was making it worse… Before we found Our Family Home, there was no place we felt comfortable leaving her. Since she has lived in Our Family Home, she has been happier and healthier…She seems to think of it as her own home and she is more relaxed and trusting. We have decreased her medication and she is more alert and active… I never worry that she is being well cared for as I could tell right away that the staff is very attentive and caring. I am relieved to know she is someplace she wants to be

Our Family Home

I am very impressed how clean and comfortable the house is. I feel my grandmother is in a safe environment. The staff people on site were very helpful and I felt like she would get great care at the house.

Our Family Home

I felt the home was clean and safe and my grandmother was tended to. We felt she was in great care having her there. The staff members are clean and helpful.

Our Family Home

The staff is very professional. They are always encouraging and supportive. They truly go above and beyond to treat the residents with dignity and respect, and to make them feel at home. It takes special people to do what they do every day.

We went to the house in Mon...

We went to the house in Montgomery, Ohio I liked it very much. I am still leaning toward Emeritus because of the Dementia ward and cost is $2000 or more less than the private homes.