Our Family Home at Worthington Galena Road - Worthington, OH

Have been very pleased with the facility. Questions and problems addressed readily.
Staff kind, caring and professional.
Pretty stable staff, not large turnover.
Love the home setting atmosphere.

Very happy and pleased so far.
The quality of call depend on the staff and the staff has been very good.

Excellent TLC to patients! Staff is very attentive!!

Our Family Home at Worthington Galena Road

I toured this home in the beginning searches of looking for long term care for my mother. The owner and director of development were very helpful in educating me and allowing my mind to be at ease that there are other options than nursing homes out there. I look forward to placing my mother at this home when the time comes.

Faye Scott

Nick, We look forward to hearing from you. It will be a pleasure to help take care of your Mother. Thank you.

Our Family Home at Worthington Galena

Faye Scott

Thank you Nick. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Our Family Home at Worthington Galena Road

It has been a wonderful situation for our mom. Her care has been excellent.

Faye Scott

Our team enjoys having your Mother as one of our residents. She is part of the family.

Review of Our Family Home at Worthington Galena Road

For over four years, Mom has been a happy resident of "Our Family Home"! The wonderful caregivers are like family and treat her with respect and love. the home is always spotless and the meals nutritionally sound. We are extremely thankful to have found such great care for Mom as she progresses through the various stages of Alzheimer's. We HIGHLY recommend "Our Family Home" and Evan for your loved one.

This is a great to good place for some one who just needs help with taking care of themselves because of memory problems.

The meals are smaller and the menu is the same for weeks on end. The aides try to supplement and make them more interesting. There isn't a nurse on duty, just on call. Most of the time this isn't a problem, but when a resident has an ongoing health issue the care could be better.

Our Family Home, Johnstown Road, New Albany Ohio

Very happy with my mother at Our Family Home. The staff at the house in New Albany, on Johnstown Road, has been exceptional and the transition from a traditional nursing home to Our Family Home has been very good. Can't say enough about the staff here.

Home Like

It is a very wonderful community of homes. There is a few in the area that are part of the same company. I visited 3 and they were very nice and clean. Because they are residential type homes it really provides a home like feeling. The company and homes are very well run and the staff is very responsive. We ended up going with a different community but it was because we wanted something bigger where our loved one would be able to socialize with more people. Overall this is a very wonderful community and we would recommend it to anyone looking for a home like atmosphere.

This one is a little far away.

This one is a little far away.

Our Family Home has established a new standard for Alzheimer’s and dementia care built upon a desire for making each day the best it can be. We work tirelessly to create a home for those affected by Alzheimer’s or dementia that fosters connectivity and prioritizes their health and safety.

Located in the close-knit residential neighborhood in Worthington, Ohio, our Worthington-Galena home provides 24/7 care to up to five residents. Watch the birds or occasional deer pass by from the patio, play cards at the dining room table or enjoy a conversation with loved ones on the couch in the family room. Our homes allow our residents to keep living their lives.

Each home is designed to preserve the livelihood of our residents and our families. This approach has proven to increase levels of contentment, reduce dependence on medications and instill greater peace of mind for our families.

Set up a tour today to learn more about how our principles of quality care, livelihood and more good days may be the right fit for your loved one and you.

“Since moving to Our Family Home I have seen a profound improvement in my father’s level of contentment. His level of awareness has improved and he no longer requires any medication to “control behavior”. Dad smiles often and even though he can no longer converse, I know he is truly happy at Our Family Home. Thanks Evan and all of your wonderful staff, you have made these final years peaceful at last.” Cathy G.

“Over the past six years my mother has lived in two different assisted living facilities. We have had numerous problems and my mother has been very difficult and unhappy. She was anxious and paranoid at times and the over-stimulation in the environment was making it worse… Before we found Our Family Home, there was no place we felt comfortable leaving her. Since she has lived in Our Family Home, she has been happier and healthier…She seems to think of it as her own home and she is more relaxed and trusting. We have decreased her medication and she is more alert and active… I never worry that she is being well cared for as I could tell right away that the staff is very attentive and caring. I am relieved to know she is someplace she wants to be