Especially You Assisted Living - Eureka, CA

Very homey

I just it felt it had a very comfortable vibe in generally. They were very welcoming and friendly. It was more of a homey feel. I feel very comfortable having my mom there.

Our mission at Especially You Assisted Living is to provide loving care for our residents. We treat our residents as we would want our own family members treated if they were to need assistance with daily living needs.

Our goal is to protect your safety, respect your personal rights and to help you stay as healthy and active as possible. We will encourage you to do the things you can do for yourself and help you with the things you may need assistance with.
We cater to our guests. We are flexible to meet your needs and requests.

We treat each guest with exceptional 24 hour care. Providing a family style environment for your loved ones.

Conveniently Located near friendly Henderson Center, near the Eureka Mall Shopping Center and St. Bernard's Church.

Please visit our webpage and see our commercial at:
www.especiallyyou.net