Smaller facility with nice staff

This is a very small facility and it looks more like a rest home instead of an assisted living facility. They did offer a lot of activities to keep my Mother busy but the community just had a different vibe to it. The staff was friendly, however, it just wasn’t the right fit for us. I would recommend this community to other families.

Wish us luck!

Unfortunately, families tend to bicker in times like these so I am not to sure how my father in law is doing currently but the place itself is very nice. We moved him into Cleo's Home not too long ago and since moving him in he's cut all ties. I know that he enjoyed the food but wanted more portions. The staff have been great and I hope that we can all get back to what is important so that we can all get through this experience together as a family.

It's working out very well.

It's working out very well. They are wonderful, it's been a wonderful experience. It's a small place with only about eight or nine residents. They have been very, very helpful. My mom has liked the food so far. I would rate them very highly. I don't have any complaints.

Cleo's home

When we decided it was time for my Mom to be in a care home it was very traumatic. My mothers home health worker suggested Cleo's Home. When I first met Sara, the adminitrator, I was at ease and when I went to visit Cleo's I knew that I had found my Mom a home. I can't say enough how great the staff is and how nice the home is. My step-father and I are very happy that we can count on my Mom recieving excellent care.

Great place for your loved one!

I was looking for a place for my dad to be after a stroke left him unable to care for himself and I did not want to put him in a large care facility. Someone mentioned Leah, one of the owners, to me. I was impressed with how much she cared for her residents. Leah said that this is their home and strives to make it that way. Sarah, one of the administrators, promptly takes care of any issues that arise. The people they hire have been wonderful. You can tell they love what they do and try really hard to make my dad feel well cared for. I try to visit him everyday and they are always welcoming to me. The other residents are super sweet and my family and I enjoy seeing them too.

Tucked away in a quiet and friendly neighborhood of Pine Hill in Eureka, in this spacious and beautiful 8 bedroom/3 bath facility, Cleo's Home offers all of the amenities of home. With beautifully maintained grounds and a warm atmosphere Cleo's Home friendly and highly trained staff are eager to assist the needs of your loved one with dignity and respect. Cleo's Home prides itself of it's family atmosphere. Cleo's Home offers 3 home cooked meals a day, daily activities, family style dinning and movie nights in our warm and spacious living room.
Please give Cleo's Home a call for a tour of our facility and see for yourself!!