Encore Memory Care Day Stay - Plano, TX

Encore Memory Care Day Stay - Plano, TX has yet not published prices.

Great day services!!

My dad has recently starting going to this place a few days a week and has had positive feedback on how things have been going. The staff have been easy to work with and I am comfortable with the care they have been providing my dad while I am away. He is kept busy and involved in a few of the activities they have available. So far we are happy with how things are going and would recommend it to anyone interested.

Hi [Removed],
Gerald and I visited Encore and Laura Lester gave us a great tour and we were able to meet many of the people who attend and were very impressed and happy with all of the activities they have to offer and the setting as well. We enrolled Gerald in the program and he will start attending this week on Wed. and again on Friday and then two days a week for the remainder of Feb. Thanks for all your help, concern and suggestions. I am going to pursue the VA part for help with paying and [Removed] said that she will help too. Thanks again [Removed].

Great Communication!!

I would recommend this community to friends and family. The staff communication with me and my father is good. When i arrive at the community i see him playing cards or doing dancing activities. He looks happy and it seems like he is doing well. The place is also well maintained. Most importantly i feel that he is in a safe place

Review of Encore Memory Care Day Stay - Plano, TX

This is a GREAT GREAT place!

Review of Encore Memory Care Day Center - Plano, TX

This is by far the very best I have tried! My mom has Alzheimer's and she is so happy there! She told me that there is always a party there and how great of a time she always has! You can put your mind to rest and take the break you absolutely deserve because these people are truly dedicated to your loved ones happiness and comfort! definitely deserves a five-star rating!

Encore Memory Care Day Stay

My father is a 79-year-old Army veteran with dementia. I was searching for a place to take him during the day because my husband and I work full time. I have always had a pleasant experience with the staff. They are always smiling, friendly, helpful and professional. They make myself and my dad feel like family. Sometimes he is not ready to leave when I pick him up. He has a great time doing different activities with the staff. He is always happy when I pick him up. It makes me feel good to know that he is being cared for and happy.

Met Laura Kester briefly, and sat with Anne who told us about Encore and gave us a tour.
Both mom and I thought she was so sweet,mbo understanding. Encore seems like a great place for dad to go while mom has her time to herself. This is a great place will comment more once dad starts going in a couple of weeks. Thank you Karen for recommending this place.

really positive experience

It's a little pricey, but for what you get it is reasonable. They have a really good variety of activities. I can't really think of anything they can do to improve. We've had a really positive experience at Encore Memory Care Day Stay. The facility is very secure, which is important as my husband tends to wander. They have a really positive, social, friendly atmosphere. We are very well pleased!

They have practically saved my life because they are so great.

It is wonderful! I am increasing the days we go. They are the most wonderful caring people I have found. They have practically saved my life because they are so great. They have live entertainment, and special days, like a luau, the food is good, they change the curriculum every five minutes. It really is a great place.

Laura Lester and her staff ...

Laura Lester and her staff have been a life saver. my sister visits Encore 2-3 times a week. they also pick up and drop her off. They are so very wonderful and loving to my sister.

We LOVED it!

I really LOVED this place. We should have used it much sooner than we did. My mom was the primary care giver and was wearing herself out caring for my dad around the clock. By the time we started using the facility, my dad was very near needing to go into a long-term care facility so we were only able to use it for a short time.
When my dad was at Encore, he was very involved and looked forward to going. He even did things he wasn't use to doing like dancing!
I can't say enough good things about Encore. The caregivers were compassionate and caring and took good care of my dad. They were very concerned about his well being as well as ours. There were plenty of activities going on all the time and there were a wide variety of activities as well.
Please don't wait to use Encore.

They have been great.

They have been great. The activities could be a little more stimulating. I think the staff is really exceptional. They really make you feel good about being there. My mom asked to go back so that also says a lot. Laura has just been great!

I visited with Laura Lester...

I visited with Laura Lester last week at Encore. And later took my sister Barbara Hull to visit. Laura is great and I plan to give it a try this week. See if my sister will be a fit .. Thanks for the referral.

best option for respite care for a care giver

encore in Plano Texas was a God send. After researching multiple options for some respite care for the caregiver, we settled on Encore. it was so clean, new , and had the most up to date memory care services for our family member. activities are changed every 30 minutes. Clients feel welcomed and cared for. The musical guests were outstanding. Our family member went from sleeping at home about 15 hours a day to an alert member is society. this is an affordable alternative ( day care) compared to a home Heath Aide or $175.00 a day for respite care. The option of several days a week and either full time or 5 hr part time is so convenient for those trying to give loving care in the home but need a break.

The place is beautiful and the people...

The place is beautiful and the people are very helpful and friendly.

Loved it. The director and activities...

Loved it. The director and activities coordinator are very nice. Very knowledgeable of elderly needs. Beuatiful facility. Will probably bring my Dad back after he has a physical.