Avalon at Willow Bend II - Carrollton, TX

An excellent caring place

The staff at Avalon was wonderful especially [Name removed],[Name removed] and [Name removed]. They made [Name removed] last 3 months as pleasant as possible. They were also there for me. The food was excellent.That was [Name removed]'s comment. They had someone feed him when he could no longer hold his fork
I would and have reccommened Avalon to friends looking for a place for a loved one.

Jon Seib

We, at Avalon, could not be more thankful for you leaving this review so that families searching for their loved one can know the depth of care that we provide. Thank you for your recommendation and thank you for blessing us with the opportunity to care for your loved one.

Avalon is a great place

My dad went to Avalon 5 months ago. [Removed] and their team are nothing short of incredible. They are the ultimate definition of incredible customer service. They have really gotten to know our entire family. When mom died a few months ago, [Removed] even went with me and Dad to the wake.

Jon Seib

I cannot begin to thank you enough for sharing your feelings on this site. We cannot begin to thank you enough for allowing us the blessing of caring for your father and our staff getting to know the family as well. These smaller home-like environments allow for such a great bond between staff, residents and families that is tough to replicate in larger institutional settings. Blessings to you and your family.

A homelike feel!

I would absolutely recommend Avalon at Willow Bend II. My mother is doing very well, it's working out just great. I have family who drops in randomly and she is always being well-taken care of. We are very pleased with this home.

Jon Seib

Short but sweet. Thank you for the accolades and thank you for allowing us the opportunity to care for your Mom at our Willow Bend area location at Hebron and Marsh. These home-like environments that we build from ground up with a maximum of between 18-22 residents typically are just right for the folk that we serve. When my father started Avalon Memory Care in 1995 it was to provide these smaller home-like environments with a great caregiver to resident ratio in a secure environment. Let me know if you need anything as the future presents itself.

A new home for mom

After my mom feel and broke her hip requiring a partial hip replacements, she needed more than skilled nursing due to her increased memory loss . Avalon Willowbend in Carrollton is everything we expected. It's only been 2 weeks that mom has lived there, but much to our family's surprise because she was living in her home prior to the surgery, she is very happy and content. She is enjoying the food, likes the staff and the other people living there. One of our family or friends visits with her everyday which I feel is a huge factor with her happiness. The staff at Avalon welcomes our visits and phone calls. I feel Avalon's mission is to care for each of its residents on a personal and individual basis and that is hard to find in any priced facility. I hope that continues no matter how long she lives there.

Jon Seib

I am absolutely elated to receive this review and read the contents. Thank you for allowing folk the ability to look in on our environment and what we provide unsolicited via your review. When my father started Avalon 22 years ago his vision was smaller home-like environments where our residents do not fall through the cracks. We can customize their activities appropriately so it is not a one size fits all approach. Thank you for becoming part of our family.

Great people!

We were very, very pleased with this community and the staff. They were really good with my mother in law. They did everything that needed to be done. I would recommend them to friends and family. Just a wonderful place.

Jon Seib

We have the most caring and compassionate staff and I am so happy to see your praise here in the form of a review. This location is one we built from ground up and is absolutely gorgeous as well. Our 22 years of experience when my father started Avalon is what sets us apart from the rest. Thank you so much for leaving this review.