Autumn Leaves of Carrollton - Carrollton, TX

Autumn Leaves of Carrollton - Carrollton, TX has yet not published prices.

You can trust that your loved one with Alzheimer’s or dementia is in good hands at family-owned and operated Autumn Leaves of Carrollton, Texas, assisted living memory care. We focus exclusively on memory care, providing care that’s based on the most up-to-date research, for our residents with Alzheimer’s or dementia.

At Autumn Leaves of Carrollton, you’ll notice the abundant natural light, wide hallways, a secure courtyard, and many other features, all carefully designed to help create an environment that’s safe, secure, and soothing for our residents.

Every moment matters at Autumn Leaves of Carrollton. With our So Much More™ programming, we learn about each resident’s interests, history, and preferences, and design personalized experiences that promote cognition, calm, and moments of joy.

Every employee at every Autumn Leaves assisted living community is trained in dementia care, because caring for those with dementia is the core of our business. This includes both the team who works with our residents every day, as well as the corporate office staff.

Our culinary staff is also trained specifically to recognize the needs of the individuals in our care. Each resident’s meals are personalized according to his or her preferences. Special occasions and festive experiences also play a part in the dining experience at Autumn Leaves of Carrollton. As a family member of a resident, you’ll be invited to attend these special occasions.

Autumn Leaves assisted living communities have been recognized as the “best of the best” providers in dementia care by the Assisted Living Federation of America, the nation’s leading senior living professional organization.

Since 2001, Autumn Leaves assisted living communities have been family-owned and –operated. Caring for those with Alzheimer’s or dementia is our family’s passion. Call us to schedule a visit and to learn more about the individualized care we can offer your loved one at Autumn Leaves of Carrollton memory care. It would be our privilege for our family to serve yours.

Mom's New Home

This is a great community for the care for my mom.The staff are attentive and caring to her needs. The menu is good and she is happy with the variety of the meals. They have a lot of great activities for her to participate with the other residents. We would The community is clean with a nice environment for her to enjoy.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your very kind comments. We are so pleased that you noticed our staff. They are truly the backbone of our communities. Our Life Engagement program is designed to offer personalized memory care activities for every resident. Much education goes selecting and preparing nutritious, tasty meals and we search for caregivers who are genuinely compassionate and loving to our residents.

We're so happy that you and your Mom are a part of the Autumn Leaves family!

Autumn leaves provides a loving environment for their residents and support for the family

Words cannot express my gratitude to the wonderful staff at Autumn Leaves Carrollton. I had been struggling to take good care of my mother. From the moment she arrived, it was evident that she would receive excellent and loving care. They treated her like one of the family. When she transitioned to hospice, the staff continued to come to visit her and to help the family through the difficult times.

Judy Brown

Welcome to the Autumn Leaves family! Thank you for your kind comments. We're so pleased you and your mother are having such a pleasant experience. Our staff is committed to creating a loving, supportive environment for all of our residents.

We toured!!

When we toured Autumn Leaves, we noticed that they were strictly memory care, and my loved one was not at that level of care yet.

Old style layout!

The Autumn Leaves of Carrollton was a nice bright place, it had an old style layout. The place was clean and everyone was very nice. The thing I did not like about this place is that there were long hallways and all had to carpet. I was looking for something more homelike and rounded.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind comments about our community.

Review of Autumn Leaves of Carrollton - Carrollton, TX

Looks great just out of our price range.

Review of Autumn Leaves of Carrollton - Carrollton, TX

Nice place. 43 rooms 23 residents residing. Close location.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments.

Wonderful place!

They do a wonderful job at Autumn Leaves of Carrolton! The staff here is very compassionate, and very well educated about my mother's illness and how best to care for her. They were a huge help throughout the whole process, and it was just a very very pleasant experience the whole way through!

Judy Brown

We are glad you noticed our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers, and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care.

Wonderful experience

I have visited Autumn Leaves of Carrollton and the staff is extremely courteous and friendly. The clients at this facility seem very happy and well taken care of. Im in the early phases of looking for my mother and this will definitely be an excellent option. They offered us a "try before you buy" option as well as a 24hr on call availability of administration which was a pleasant surprise.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments.

Just not the right place. C...

Just not the right place. Clean but small

Very nice community!

Autumn leaves has been doing an excellent job looking after my loved one! We really liked the look of the place when we toured it, and she really seems to have settled in well. It's a nice looking place, the staff are all very friendly, and the care they provide to their residents is good.

Judy Brown

Thank you so much for your kind words about our community.

Vicki was wonderful. Layout...

Vicki was wonderful. Layout open w/many windows. solely dementia facility. outdoor yard nice w/BBQ and soon a gazebo. furnishings being replaced in many communal rooms. construction at present time lends to discount on cost thru June. rate does not increase with increased care. aquarium; pet friendly; community connection with church across field and nearby Primrose School.

Judy Brown

Thank you for visiting our community and for taking the time to post your thoughtful comments.

Lots of Light

I loved Autumn Leaves. There were so many windows and lots of light. The courtyards were pretty. Both times I visited, almost all of the residents were participating in the scheduled activity. I appreciated the fact that dining was divided into three sections based on the level of care needed. Since my dad needs help in the shower, I liked the fact that the shower is not located in the room. The rooms were also a really good size and the furniture, towels and linens can be provided (which is not typical). Most of all, the staff really seemed engaged with the residents.
When it comes to price, they were generally about the same as others. The BIG difference was the price was all inclusive.

Judy Brown

Thank you for the kind review. We are grateful to all of our families who have entrusted their loved ones to our care. It's a privilege.

Christina very helpful and ...

Christina very helpful and positive. The community was clean, appealing and carefully thought out in terms of providing memory care. Medications are dispensed individually from the med room, not from a cart in the hall. Reportedly staff turnover is low and examples of reasonably long-tenured management and lead personnel were offered. All staff receive the Alzheimer's Assoc. Care training program plus additional training within the company. The company is family owned. There was a reminiscing activity going on and those who did not seem to be participating had no one supporting them. I was told they might have been passively participating which might be accurate but some additional staff presence would have been appropriate.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your post. We always appreciate positive comments from our family members, and we’re glad to hear you were pleased with Autumn Leaves of Carrollton.

Amazing! Director is so good! Very im...

Amazing! Director is so good! Very impressed with facility. Very, very clean. Wide hallways. Decor was appealing. Like the separate dining areas. Staff showed care and concern to residents. Beautiful sitting areas, outdoor areas. Only concern is that mother is not as far "gone" as most of the residents. It may be more depressing for her being with more advanced dementia residents. She is high functioning I think but...I really like this place. The rooms will be very small for what she is used to. I know she will not like that at all. She will also not like the shower/bath area. But the residents seemed well cared for and the environment was inviting.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments regarding Autumn Leaves of Carrollton.

I have had many conversations with Th...

I have had many conversations with The Director and visited with her a month ago; I am considering this facility for occasional day care, not long-term care due to its location.