B & Y Care Home - Dallas, TX

I Expected A Different Setting

On my visit to the home, I did not care for the environment; it is for people who have more advance needs. The home plans one activity a week and the residents are usually just watching TV. It was clean and the resident are fed decent meals, but it was not the fit for my dad, he is still an active person.

The B & Y Care Home was very nice. The caregivers here were all very friendly and knowledgeable, they answered all of the questions I had. The house itself was very clean and well maintained from what I saw.

Impressive

I was impressed with B&Y Care Home the moment I drove up in the driveway. My tour of the property was even more impressive. The administrator informed me a new location in Grand Prairie was about to open. I placed my loved one there. I am still impressed.

The facility is very homey and extremely clean. The staff are very hands on and friendly and spend time interacting with my mother who is 94 and has dementia. We could not be more satisfied with our choice of care homes.

Incredibly Caring

They are an incredibly caring and patient staff. It is a smaller home community, so they have some challenges, but we have had my loved one here at B&Y Care Home a month now and she is safe and she is happy.

Recommend 5 stars

Very satisfied and care if exceptional and also the staff.

Friendly and Caring

The place is very nice. It's like being among family. The food is great. The staff is friendly and caring. It's certainly better than a nursing home. It's like a family. They allow us to be more flexible and if we want to have meals together in a certain setting, they allows us to do that. It's like a family and we love it.

Excellent Care much better than a nursing home.

We've been very very pleased. Caregivers are just like family. The food is very good. Other families can't say enough about how great it is either. It is much more personal.

This is for their Gardens home on Grove street. (Same Group)

It's fantastic. They are very clean and friendly. I haven't had any concerns yet. I am so impressed with the two ladies that are the primary care, they are the sweetest, kindest, most caring ladies I have ever met. They have gotten him to be able to stand up now and he is now also able to take a few steps with help. They talk to him and feed him. I would recommend that for anyone.