Brookdale Greenhaven - Sacramento, CA

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Take a look at this community.

We really liked this community when we looked at it. The staff were nice and they offered some nice amenities. My loved one however was wanting to live in another city.

Personable, caring staff

We couldn't be happier with how things have turned out at Brookdale Greenhaven! The staff here is so personable, welcoming, and caring! They've really impressed me with the genuine care and concern they show the residents. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and they've been very accommodating getting things set up for my loved one. Based on our experience I would highly recommend them!

Great Tour!!

The staff in Brookdale Greenhaven are really nice. It's a clean community with many services. They allow pets and resident parking is available. It was nice that a complimentary meal was offered to my sister and i during our tour. The community was up-kept and organized. The tour guide was very informative.

We are so thankful about finding this place.

I was so thankful that I was able to get in touch with A Place For Mom. I found Brookdale and it's pretty good. They have three meals a day, some of the meals are not the best, but the breakfast is great. The people are really nice, they treat you very well. We are so thankful about finding this place.

Very nice, clean well lit. staff was very helpful and friendly. The were in the process of remodeling, but what wasn't under construction was very clean. The rooms seem to be nice, a little small but not too bad, balconies off each room. All in all very nice

Nice Variety Of Food

My mother is still taking some time to adjust with the move into the community, I do feel this is a good fit for her. The community is very nice and well-kept. The staff has been kind and helpful to us with everything. They offer great activities and they have a nice variety food. Our experience has been good and I would recommend this community.

Nice environment

I got a good feeling when i went there to visit the community. There are large roooms and a nice quaint, safe feeling when i am there.

Security Could Improve

The Brookdale Greenhaven could definitely improve upon their security of the facility and the checking-in process. Now people can just walk in and out of the place without anyone checking and seeing who it is .

They are very easy to work with

The Brookdale Greenhaven is a very nice community. They are very easy to work it. The facility is very clean. The staff is very kind and helpful. I can't rate the care services because my loved one is in independent living.

Large apartments, spacious kitchen and very friendly staff willing to help!

Emeritus is great. She loves it, she is happy there.

Emeritus is great. She loves it, she is happy there. We couldn't have asked for anything better. They get a five from us.

Caring Staff

They used to be Merrill Gardens. They were great but they can only provide so much care for assisted living so we ended up moving to a board and care home. The care staff was really good the place was really clean and nice. My parents enjoyed the food too so I would recommend them.

Not Right for My Dad

This was a Merrill Gardens when I visited it. The rooms were bigger but they had the old style AC that is big and noisy. It was not as modern and they didn't have any grounds for the folks to walk around or do anything. They has assisted living as well as independent living so it felt more like an end than a new beginning. For my father, he's not ready for that. He's just ready to give up some of the maintenance of living alone in a house or apartment but he's not ready for assisted living.

more assisted folks. much older facil...

more assisted folks. much older facility. older people. no grounds. would have to hang in your room. not what we are looking for. Dad too young for this.

The director gave us a tour; was open...

The director gave us a tour; was open house with residents very impressive. Mom likes brochure, anytime dinning, and activity schedule, plus other asian people.

good facilities, but too small and no...

good facilities, but too small and not enough natural light.

We will be moving my mom in this week...

We will be moving my mom in this weekend.