Emerald Village - Schaumburg, IL

Comfortable Living!

My mother is still adjusting to the changes and new environment. There are activities available that I hope she will try out. I recommend this community because the staff has been very helpful and accommodating.

Very Nice Tour

My tour of this community was a pleasant one. It is nice looking community from what I saw. The staff was kind and very helpful. There nice activities offered. The location was just to far for my family to travel to visit me. It is a great community with kind people.

I'am Loving it here

I'am loving my time here at this community. I have even told me friends that are still looking into senior living. The community looks great, the grounds and community is well-kept. The staff is lovely, they have been great to work with. I'am happy here, this is a great community.

Very nice place!

I think they do a great job at Emerald Village, I would give them top marks across the board. The facility is clean and well kept, and everyone here is very friendly. It's just a really nice place overall, and we're entirely satisfied with our choice!

Very Welcoming Place

They have made my folks feel very welcomed and happy with their decision in moving there. They feel right at home. Everyone has been very warm and friendly, it is just a nice place. One thing that my dad really likes is going down to the continental breakfast and mingling and getting to know the people in the morning.

A very good value

Overall its a very good value. It has been a good experience. Everything has been going pretty good. The staff is very friendly. Everyone has been very friendly and nice.

Basic independent living fa...

Basic independent living facility, great prices. The units are a good size, nothing fancy. Not much in the way of additional services, but there are options for 2 dinners or so a week, if enough other residents sign up.

Have not heard from them, but will pr...

Have not heard from them, but will probably contact soon.

Emerald Village offers the ideal combination of independence with safety and security for its residents. Emerald Village, a 97 unit, 4 story building provides a new lifestyle free from worries and filled with good times shared with good friends.