Liberty Village - Elmhurst, IL

A bigger community to call home

We toured this community for a new place to call home. We liked the staff and that they keep the community clean. They offer the nice room with a good environment. We wanted a bigger community for us to move into.

A good experience

They offer a continental breakfast and family is able to join you. The tenants handle the social calendar. They have things such as game night and they order dinner in twice a week. They have a book club and they allow pets. They have a community room available to enjoy and you are able to reserve this room for family parties. They remodeled the bottom floor and it is nice. There is an outside patio area and the fire department is across the street. I would recommend this community.

850-950
no meals
no transportation
1005 non refundable deposit
waiting list

Geared For Retired Residents

Since I moved in, it has been very good and fine, I like it here. Its geared for people who have retired. It is clean and organized. They offer plenty of activities. I started book club and I enjoy it. One problem is everything is happening during the daytime. I am working so I don't get to do some of them. Breakfast is served when I am not there. On Monday and Friday dinner is served at 5 pm. The staff are very nice. I picked them because they made getting in so easy. It was an easy process when I couldn't find anything else.

5 stars all the way for Liberty Village!!!

The staff have been very good and helpful. They offer meals twice a week for an additional cost. The community is kept exceptionally clean. I have received a lot of information from the city about things going on in the area. I would recommend this community.

Long wait list

Welcome to my happy place

When I first visited liberty village I was very impressed. The staff was professional, helpful and encouraging. The residents are very friendly.

I recently moved in and am enjoying my comfortable and cozy apartment.

Liberty Village also offers activities for the residents.

The continental breakfast is tasty and a great way to meet and greet new friends.

The Monday and Friday dinners are delicious.

I am thrilled to be there.

It's been great!

It's been great! We haven't had any major complaints so far. The food is good, they have plenty of activities. We haven't had any issues with billing so far. It's still pretty new to us, but for now it's great. I would give them a five out of five.

Nice senior housing

Well maintained.

We love it, they are doing great!

We love it, they are doing great! It's individual apartments, so there is no care. They keep the place really clean. We don't have any complaints, or concerns. She is loving it there, and we give it a thumbs up.

Nice senior housing

This is a great independent living facility for seniors. Medical services are not included and activities are generally up to the residents.

FJK

I LIKE IT.

So far, so good

Moved mom in on October 18, 2013. So far, she's loving it. It was a fairly smooth and quick process as well.

Ideal location and interested in prop...

Ideal location and interested in property.

Liberty Village, a 104 unit, three story, senior residential community has been designed to provide a new lifestyle alternative that will allow residents to enjoy their retirement years. With active social lives in mind, Liberty Village is elegantly decorated common areas offer ideal settings for enjoyable life in the company of friends.