Settling in

I have a 1 bedroom with a balcony. The people here are friendly. They have different daily activities. It has a game room and a workout room that's nice. If I ever need a ride for some reason they offer a shuttle service that take people to the doctor or the grocery store. There are a couple of things I don't like and that's the front door it doesn't seem secure and there is only 1 elevator so that leads to a long wait time.

We are super happy!

My brother just loves this community. He does have to make his own meals,but for holidays they make a big feast. The staff is nice and the community smells and is clean. The manager [Removed] is super woman and we could not be happier.

Happy With my Tour

My tour of this community was a good. The staff was kind and helpful. Everything I saw looked great. The community is very well maintained. There are nice activities offered. It was a very nice tour.

Taking Good Care Of Mom

My mother seemed to have adjusted well to this community. She is doing very well and she seems happy. She is still able to be independent and get a little help when she needs it. I know she is safe and being taken care of very well.

Friendly and Helpful.

I found the management to be friendly and helpful. They very helpful with assisting my mom in the move in process. They have a lot of activities. They have Bingo, BBQ's, pot lucks, and more. Every week they go to stores. The location is perfect. It's only 5 minutes away from my office. My mother is very blessed to finally get in. We are very happy. I would most definitely recommend the Fox River Horizon.

Highly recommend

Residents has been very friiendly & helpful during my mothers move in period! Mangement has been very heloful & assisting with the transition. Our family would highly recommend Fox River Horizon for your loved one.

May consider this one, but ...

May consider this one, but it would mean changing doctors and things