Emerald Cottages of Waco - Waco, TX

Emerald Cottages of Waco - Waco, TX has yet not published prices.

Beautiful Landscape

My husband and I are just in love with where we are living. We have lived in the country side all our life and moving here we still feel like we are. We’re behind the Barton Square Center so I can hop in my car and go there if I want to or go to a nearby restaurant. Everything is really convenient to get to; they even opened up a new H.E.B. It’s a brand new area so they are still building the new center for exercise and activities. It looks big and I can’t wait until it’s finished. At the moment the area seems a bit empty because since it fairly new, not a lot of people have moved in. There are about 32 units and I feel that it’s not well advertised enough. I could beg people to come live here because I feel like people are missing out. They have a wonderful maintenance staff as well. If something breaks like a light bulb or a filter needs changing they would come on by and fix it. However, everything would rarely break which is good. What is also nice is that a part of our deal we get a free meal at the Arbor House which is walking distance from here. It kind of gets me up to do a little exercise if I wanted to go there and eat. Overall, this location is wonderful and the landscaping is beautifully done.

This facility provides very nice two bedroom individual cottages with larges single garages on ground level. No steps to fight! There will be some construction in the area, as they finish the common area, and Central Texas Marketplace builds out the final open areas that are undeveloped. Probably two or three more stores depending on the size.