Brookdale Meridian Temple - Temple, TX

Brookdale Meridian Temple - Temple, TX has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Meridian Temple - Temple, TX

Truly for independent living. Some assistance is available but only during the daytime and for a price. Shuttle runs every hour except 12 and stops usually around 4(?). Residents discuss that they don't rcv what they order for meals. The main dining room has order takers at the table but still don't always rcv what you order. The smaller dining room encourages residents to order for the full week in advance. So many rules and different people to contact. Very confusing initially. Found one contact, Personal Living Services suoervisor, who answered my questions and arranged pretty much everything for mom even when texted on her cell in evenings. She's very responsive. Many activities if you're willing to be active. Activity room is on opposite side of bldg. Quite a few inclines in the hallways in the apartment areas.Very difficult for wheelchairs and walkers. Make friends with front desk who can direct you.

Love the facility, would like nicer cottage.

Great Community

I really like it here at Brookdale Meridian Temple. It is a beautiful community. Everyone here is very pleasant and friendly. I can't wait until my wife sells the house and can join me. I have other family members that live here in the community. I enjoy their company and we sometimes eat meals together. They provide two meals a day and offer a plan for a third meal. The food is really good and if you want something different they offer alternative choices. Coffee and juice is available anytime you want. They provide anything and everything in the way of activities. There are card games, going out to eat, and dancing. There is a heated pool and have classes for water aerobics and water yoga. There is an exercise room. I really like our apartment and love the shower. There are a stove, refrigerator, and a new microwave and a dishwasher. We really wanted one with a backyard. But there was not one available at the time. They offer emergency alert devices for a fee, and they offer 24-hour nursing care. It is nicely handicap accessible and pet-friendly. I've already recommended this community to another family member who might be coming out to take a look at our new residence.

Enjoying Our Time Here

My husband, and I am pleased with our move to this community. It is a great facility with kind people. They have a very friendly staff, and provide a positive atmosphere for the residents. The community is well-kept, they do a good job with the cleanliness. They offer plenty of activities, and provide nice meals. This is a community I would recommend to my family, and friends. It has worked out well for us.

I am pleased with it overall

This is a nice clean community and my sister enjoys living here for the most part. She does say that the food is terrible and she can not eat it. She has a nice cottage with a full kitchen. The staff are helpful and encouraging. They do offer daily activities. I would recommend taking a look at this community and trying the food before you decide.

My experience at Brookdale-Meridian

I love living here! All the events available here are top notch. They keep me busy, entertained and challenged.The Resident Programs Director, [Removed] and her Asst., [Removed] always listen to new ideas, and implement suggestions right away. . I am learning all about an Ipad, and its great! It's also a place where residents are honored and acknowledged as individuals. The Speaker's Bureau highlights a resident monthly, and I have learned new things about my friends here..
Living here is a fun and caring environment.!

Quality care can truly transform health.

In just 24 hours of moving my father-in-law from Wellington (stay away from there!) to Temple Meridian, he is coherent, moving, and in far better condition. I literally cried with relief 20 minutes after arriving because a wonderful nurse [Removed] asked all of the questions that told me they actually were planning to give him medical care rather than simply let him lay there and wither away. I cannot say enough great things about the staff, the cleanliness of the facility, or quality standards they have.

A great place!

My father is happy with the Brookdale Meridian Temple. The apartment he is in is very nice and clean, The staff have all been awesome and help us out with anything we need. Overall, it has been a positive experience so far.

Really Impressed

I am really impressed with the Meridian Temple. They have went above and beyond. The meals have been yummy.

Top Notch Community

The Meridian is a top notch community and the staff is excellent. They are friendly, caring and helpful. It was a great choice for my parents.

Nice looking place, overall

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. This seemed like a very nice place, overall! The staff we met were friendly, and the facility itself was clean and well kept. They are worth a look, if you are looking into senior care options in the area!

Awesome retirement home!

Wow! All of mom's and dad's needs can be met under one roof ! The on-site clinic and nursing home (if needed) are especially convenient. I toured several communities with mom and dad, and the Temple Meridian stands out for its caring staff and super appropriate amenities. Their choice to live in the Meridian has been a positive life change for all of us.

We Know We Made The Right Decision

We have been here a little over a month and we are delighted and we know we did the right thing. Housekeeper comes every two weeks to change bedding. W e are delighted to be staying in our little cottage.

They absolutely love it. It is excellent.

They absolutely love it. It is excellent. It's clean, and the staff is friendly. They love the food, they think it's absolutely great. They are really happy there. I would recommend it to anybody. I want to live there.

They do a really good job, and have a great reputation.

When I was looking for options, this is one of the places that I was checking out. They are doing a very good job about staying with me, and keeping in touch. They are huge, and they have clinic inside there. They have a lot of doctors. It's not as expensive as what I thought. It's a beautiful facility. They have offsite apartments, as well as inside, it's very spread out. They do a really good job, and have a great reputation.

Review of Meridian Temple Independent Living in Temple, TX

Mom loved the size of a one bedroom floorplan & the variety of the dining menu but doest like the full kitchen. They have wine & mixed drinks included with meal. Musician played during lunch. Wait staff & Chef greeted us making suggestions. She also likes the higher activity level with daily & overnight trips. Mom liked the library room. I was tickled that people would come out in a robe at night. Mom met a German lady & liked the smaller dining room on the same floor as the apartment. Mom was a bit confused about the layout even tho Judy said it was a short distance to the main dining room. They have elevators and skilled nursing care. Residents can have add-on services. Two meals a day are included in pricing, along with laundry & housekeeping. Met a man who left Garden Estates because they wouldnt let him play dominoes when he wanted to. Judy interacted with residents but they didnt engage with one another.

She doesn't want to leave

It's pricery out here but they're still meeting her needs and that's where the focus needs to be. The care's good, we have a little bit of a problem with them putting her stockings on right. They have a crease on them where they sometimes cut off the circulation and they're for diabetes; I just don't think they've been trained on how to put them on correctly. We reasearched about 7 before we came here and the only thing we've had a problem with is we're applying for an aid in attendance and that is a bear. If they put somebody in place that would help people get these things together that would be a phenomenal asset and it would expedite peoples ability to put that program in place. I feel bad because we know for a fact that there are people here that would qualify but they don't have family members who will get them there. They need that and also a small store for the people who live there to utilize with things like stationary and denture cream.

The cottages have a nice independent feel

I liked the place real fine, its real nice. After my husband passed I couldn't afford it but it was fine and everythings right here, I really liked it. i couldn't particiapte in the activities because I stayed by my husband after he got out of the hospital and we found out what was wrong with him we had hospice. Now I'm eating here and the food is fine (I was cooking before). It's a wonderful, comfortable place, I don't think I'd want to live in one of the apartments, its a little too close, but I'm in the cottages, you feel just a little bit more independent. I didn't see much of the staff up at the main office because I didn't go up there very often but the houskeepers that came in and the aids were very good.

GREAT - GREAT COMMUNITY AND LOCATION.

GREAT - GREAT COMMUNITY AND LOCATION.

This community was outstanding. I ha...

This community was outstanding. I have to rate this one with Garden Estates. Clean and order free, everything looked so fresh. They had wonderful activities going on while I was there. I had an opportunity to eat lunch there, the choices on the menu were very good and there were items off the menu that were delicious. There was a wonderful variety of foods. All of my questions were answered, and what I really like about the Meridian is the fact that a person considering to move-in has an opportunity to stay for two to three days at no cost. Everyone seemed very nice and there was a peacefulness about the community. Overall I would love live here.

“Our history of low turnover allows residents and staff to form close bonds and trusting relationships.” At the base of the scenic Rocky Mountains in Lakewood, Colo., The Meridian is conveniently located in the city of Temple, the Wildflower Capital of Texas. The community is close to the Temple Mall, Wal-Mart and other shopping and dining opportunities. The Meridian sits on 21 acres with a large garden area with a greenhouse and a wildflower and Bluebonnet field.

Our apartment-style community offers all the conveniences of home without any of the work. The Meridian features a heated pool, game room, ceramics room, poker room, workout area, therapy center and two hair salons. Our spacious apartment homes offer a variety of floor plans with walk-in closets, kitchen appliances, patios/balconies, emergency pull cords, crown molding and nine-foot ceilings. With restaurant-style dining daily, our dining services offer a soup, salad and potato bar, along with daily featured entrees at lunch and dinner. Residents enjoy complimentary wine at dinner service.

Our award-winning Signature Programs offer a wide variety of top-notch services for residents. With an exciting array of social, educational and cultural programs, residents are encouraged to renew their old interests and explore new ones. Popular programs include “Matter of Balance,” “Mind Aerobics,” Bible study, “Forever Fit,” Cane Fu, yoga, bridge, dominoes, bingo water aerobics, happy hour, special occasion dinners and Destination tours.

Help with everyday tasks can make a big difference in the quality of your life. Residents experience peace of mind with our community’s 24-hour home health care services, available 7 days a week. It’s comforting to know that you can continue to live life to the fullest at The Meridian – with the added security of a health center and a full spectrum of supportive services to meet the needs of our residents.