Emerald Assisted Living - Damascus, MD

Emerald Assisted Living - Damascus, MD has yet not published prices.

Emerald Assisted Living Review

Although my husband recently passed and was only at Emerald Assisted Living for approximately two months, I was, and continue to be, so thankful for the care and love given him. The staff treated him with respect and dignity. The meals provided were excellent. There is not a single thing that I could think of that could improve on the care given my husband. He was blessed to have had two caregivers who truly loved him!

Review - Emerald Assisted Living

It was not an easy decision having to place my husband in an assisted living home. Yet the first moment I walked through the front door, I knew this was a home where my husband would be loved and cared for. The short period of time he was there, I immediately realized their excellence was beyond what I originally thought. The two caregivers showered my husband with love, devotion and caring. How blessed were we to have found a home that would give my husband so much of what he needed. I will forever be thankful for the patience, love and care given him.

The house is on a main road. It was small and dark and did not smell clean upon my initial entrance. I did not stay... it immediately felt like the wrong place for my mother.

A Great Fit for Us

The main reasons we selected Emerald Assisted Living are its price and it's close proximity to the rest of the family. However, the rest of the community itself seems great. [Removed], one of the caretakers is very nice, and she seems to really care about the residents. The food here is pretty good. At first, they did not seem able to provide my loved one with food according to his diabetic needs, but they are doing a much better job of accommodating his diet now. I do wish they provided more activities for the residents, but otherwise, the community has been a great fit for us

Would've been a good fit

We toured this community and it was a small home and there was only like 4 residents at the time. There was one person and she did all the cooking and care for the residents. The person that did the tour was knowledgeable and answered all my question. My mom just decided she didn't want to move from the place she was.