Bethany Living - Gaithersburg, MD

A perfect fit!!

This community is now called Emerald Assisted Living and general assisted living. My father in law is doing great, they are doing a good job. I would definitely recommend this home. The meals and care are going very well. They care about him and the nurse is very smart and she is the owner. I am just so happy he is there. [Removed], my advisor from A Place For Mom, did a very good job pairing us with this place.

Met with Mi Lyung Oh this AM and came away very impressed. Very clean. Her staff was very pleasant. Definitely will schedule another meeting so my mother will be able to see for herself that this is a nice place. I also want to see her Frederick home although I know its full at this time.

I believe that this might h...

I believe that this might have been a good fit as well. It appeared that the residents were able to get out and about and that was one of my biggest concerns. The home itself appeared to be clean.