Brookeville House Assisted Living 3 - Brookeville, MD

Brookeville House Assisted Living 3 - Brookeville, MD has yet not published prices.

My wife and I are very happy here. I have lived here since [date removed]. We looked at multiple houses before we choose The Brookeville House. Staff keeps the Brookeville House amazing! The staff, without exception, is professional, loving, compassionate, and competent. We are extremely impressed with the effort they take to communicate with us especially regarding the dispensation of prescription and over-the-counter medicines. We enjoy the special events, such as picnics, holiday parties, and musical guests. The home is clean. The ratio of residents to staff is low, so we and our families receive individual attention. We love how it feels like family, as we all eat all our meals together. We have never been happier in an assisted living residence. There is a special place in heaven for the staff at Brookeville House Assisted Living.

Still Adjusting

Mom is still adjusting to her new surroundings but it is what she needed. I am confident in time she will adjust and be happy and content here. She is slowly meeting and making new friends. She is doing a little of the activities that they offer. She does, however, find the food to be good. The staff has been very welcoming and patient with her getting settled in.They are nice and friendly. I would recommend this community.

Care for mom

This is a wonderful community. The staff are very nice and attentive to the residents. We are happy to see that she likes the menu. The community does off a good value for the care that is needed. We would highly recommend this community to other families