Tranquil Loving Care - Gaithersburg, MD

Very Clean

Tranquil Loving Care was a really nice community. It was very clean and well-maintained. The people who worked there seemed very nice. We needed someone who spoke the same language as our loved one so we chose another community.

This would have been one of my choices

I was very impressed with this residential care home, and I felt the atmosphere would have been perfect for my mother here. She would have gotten the one-on-one care I was looking for and I would know that she was in a secured home like setting. Unfortunately, they did not have a room available but they did have another residential care that they were able to refer us to that worked out wonderfully for my mother. I would definitely recommend them.

They did a good job.

They did a good job. I don't have any complaints or concerns about the place. Our experience was short, but fine.

This home was way too quiet for what I would want for my mom. I felt this environment would not be what my mom needs.

The place is very nice, warm, cozy and inviting. I walked it and it looked like a 4 star hotel. Staff is very friendly and courteous. The care and attention would be more 1 to 1. My dad will very comfortable and happy here.

A Godsend

I sincerely appreciate all of the wonderful loving care Gillian Williams-Luke provides for my father. She treats Dad as though he was her own father. She's an excellent nurse and has been an Angel to him AND to me throughout his residency. I can't tell you how relieved and appreciative I am of TLC. Judith and Chief are fabulous too. Thank you, God.. for all of these kind souls.

This is a beautiful residential program in a great town. Very clean home, feels like home, not like an institution. Close to hospitals. Small number of residents - more personal care for residents. Great staff.