Morning Pointe of Louisville - Louisville, KY

Poor Food

Poor food choices....my aunt just recently moved from there. During her stay you would see the same options for lunch and dinner. Mashed potatoes is usually the main side that they offer for 2 of the 3 meals. Better hope that they don't run out of soup, for it's the same soup for lunch and dinner. Serve cold pitiful awful looking sandwiches for dinner and a LOT of fried food is always offer for both meals. A lot of the time the menus are changed due to not having enough food.
Writting this review after seeing a huge difference in the food area; since moving my aunt to her new home. This is only her second facility, and we see this to be her final home. She is so much happier here. We now join her for lunch and sometimes for dinner.

Brand New Community

This community is brand new only been open a few months. The community is very close to my home which is a nice feature. I feel very comfortable placing my mom here. The nursing staff is wonderful here very nice and attentive and professional. There is room for improvement in the staffing of the aides. Mom has been doing the activities and going to social events since day one and she is enjoying them. She loves the food I am very pleased with the care she is receiving and I would recommend the community.

good care for dad

We liked the staff who have been caring for my fathers' needs. The community is clean and the staff is always attentive to his needs for care. The menu has been appealing. We would recommend this community for good care.

Outstanding Community

I can not say enough good things about this community. My uncle is doing very well, and he is very satisfied with his move to this community. I have noticed positive changes in him, and his behavior. He wasn't a very social person before his move here, but he is starting to come out his shell. He is getting involved in the community, and the activities they offer. The meals are amazing, and they do a good job with the cleanliness of the community. I would give this community an A+ rating in everything, and I would highly recommend it.

Very competent staff!

This facility is very well maintained. The staff is very polite and friendly, and my family was quite impressed by their competence in senior care. My loved one gets plenty of opportunities to participate in activities and she is getting plenty to eat. I am pleased with my loved one's stay!

Is high on our choice list. Good package and large apartments

My visit

This is a newer looking community. I Liked it very well and it did look fancy. The people I met were nice and the community was clean.

We Really Like This Community

My aunt is doing very well here at this community. We are satisfied with all they have done for us. The community is well maintained. They do a good job keeping everything nice and clean. They have a very helpful staff here. I know she is receiving great care. She is safe and in good hands here. I would recommend this community, it has worked out well for us.

Fantastic staff!

Mom has made a smooth transition to Morning Pointe of Louisville. The staff are very nurturing and affectionate with my mom. We are very pleased with the level of care that she receives. The community is relatively new and is well kept.

It is a terrific place with a caring and nurturing staff.

Friendly, Informative, and Helpful

Everybody there has been friendly and informative and helpful with all the information we've gotten. The only thing is is that it took a long time for the state to come to give their final inspection so the facility can open, but that isn't their fault. But the state finally came, so my loved one is moving in Friday.

The goal of Morning Pointe Assisted Living, Senior Living and The Lantern Alzheimer’s Center of Excellence every day is to create Meaningful Days for the seniors we serve. Our mission is to be the provider of choice, offering exceptional and comprehensive quality care. We constantly challenge ourselves to incorporate the latest in medical research, technology and programming – for you and your loved one.
Morning Pointe Senior Living is all about choices. Private apartment living, quality care from nurses and trained associates as well as engaging activities that promote an active and independent lifestyle – it’s all part of life at Morning Pointe. Together with the support of family and friends, residents find they are able to live life to the fullest.