Forest Springs Health Campus - Louisville, KY

Forest Springs Health Campus - Louisville, KY has yet not published prices.

My mom loves it here!

My Mother is really enjoying her stay here. She is truly happy here and I’m glad we picked this facility. The staff is wonderful and they are taking care of all her needs. No matter what, they are always around if my mom needs help. There is not one staff member you walk by that isn’t friendly and personable. The food is good and she enjoys it. They do serve 3 meals a day even if my mom only chooses to eat 1 a day. The aesthetics of the facility is very clean. The apartment she is staying in is more like a patio villa. It has an attached garage and a full kitchen. It’s a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment with ample amount of space. For activities, they have festive parties for different occasions, they have people that come in and do educational classes, arts and crafts, and there are exercise classes 3 days a week. I would highly recommend this facility.

Lack of Care

My aunt was at this community for her rehab services. Unfortunately they did not provide the level of care I was comfortable with. I feel they were under staffed. There is room for improvement in this community overall.