Elkhart Place - Elkhart, IL

Elkhart Place - Elkhart, IL has yet not published prices.

Not Impressed With Our Tour

We were not Impressed with our tour of this community. We toured in for my in laws, and their needs. The residents didn't not appear to happy, or cheerful. We did not feel this would be a good environment for my in laws. We did find another community that met our needs better.

Great tour

I was somewhat familiar with this community and the staff did a great job with my tour, they were friendly and they showed me all around, it was clean and well taken care of. They answered all my questions I just felt that my dad would be better off at another community I had tour earlier.

Elkhart Place is a pet friendly senior living community where we provide residence with quality care and assistance in their daily routine when needed, while promoting independence as long as possible. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time licensed nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Situated in a peaceful part of town, our community provides an ideal senior living setting with a variety of amenities in the area. In order to provide our residents the opportunity to thrive in body and mind, we design engaging excursions and activities tailored to keeping everyone young at heart. Be it Bingo, Trivia, Happy Hour, Walking Club or Classic Movies, there are various activities to connect you with friends. Schedule a visit to explore Elkhart Place senior living community's services for yourself today.