If you are looking for the best.

The best truly HOLISTIC life style!

Elena's ElderCare

I heard about Elena from a friend because she cared for his mother for 4 years. All I ever heard about was the extraordinary, compassionate care she received. My step-father would be dead if it were not for Elena. He was in so-called "assisted living" and the care was so minimal the the food so unpalatable that he was a shadow of his former self and acquired a bed sore. He has been with Elena for nearly a year now and he has gained 30 HEALTY pounds on wholesome, organic, gourmet food! His breakfast is hot and exactly what he wants. She monitors his skin and even rubs his feet with lotion before he goes to bed at night. Elena is empathetic and KIND. She's taken him to Costco, the Eastern Market, Music in the Park and for walks in nice weather. She makes sure he has lots of books to read and that the Oakland Press comes every day so he can do his crossword puzzles. She is very informed on elder issues and the latest medical information and senior services. Everyone in our family has decided that if we became ill this is where we would want to be! Elena is an angel!

Elena is so Compassionate and Amazing!

Elena went over the top with my mom! It was a private home and it was very clean - you could probably eat off the floor. They were very friendly even to the point that even though my mom has passed away, my husband and I went over and had dinner with Elena a few weeks ago. At first I thought the price was high but then my mom's needs transitioned overnight so if I had her in a nursing home it would have been much more money.

Elena was so good to my mom! Elena would fix anything for her and when she was in a coma for 12 days and I wasn't there at night, she would sit and hold her hand. She was so compassionate to the point that you would think it was her mom.

Owner high energy, positive attitude,...

Owner high energy, positive attitude, lives in home. has one female resident, mostly not ambulatory one person operation, hires when needed takes residents to dr apts., keeps residents busy in house, can cook with her, participate in care of house, etc. care schedule is unique for each resident. no 8:00 am call 16 year old male lives there and helps two level house, 2.5 baths, can house 5 residents very thorough flat fee includes everything except meds but will determine cost after she meets mom licensed this last year, had grand blanc home, moved when lease was up. took tough cases has visiting dr resources Am considering for respite til i can find something else.