Pioneer Rehabilitation Specialists - Troy, MI

Review of Pioneer Rehabilitation Specialists Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Troy, MI

This was a beautiful spacious home. Excellent location near I-75 and Adams road, so easy to get to but within an established neighborhood so quiet and peaceful as well. Well maintained on the inside. The outside landscape was sparse and needed lawn cutting and bush trimming on the day I visited. I like to visit my mom a couple times a week and if possible take her outside on nice days. The patio in the back yard was a nice size but did not offer any shade for sunny days. This would have been my second choice.

I was perfectly happy with them.

I was perfectly happy with them. He hated it because it was like a residential house, so other people weren't as high functioning and they shared the common area. He wasn't happy with that. I would say they get a four for the food. The staff was very nice, and he was well taken care of. They didn't have a lot of activities but he wouldn't do them anyway.

Rehab, semi-medical staff

Rehab, semi-medical staff

Really liked the home, very clean, bu...

Really liked the home, very clean, but same situation, the Director is to "with-it" to be in this situation. Only saw 3 of the residents but they were uncommunicative. Will keep them on the list for later placement, if necessary. Very professional in conparison to others visited.

Pioneer Rehabilitation Specialists offers a unique living experience. Our Troy Hills property is located on an acre of serenity, surrounded by a green landscape and wild life. We pride ourselves on the quality of care provided as well as a warm, clean, fresh and comfortable environment.

Our staff is highly trained and hired through a very careful screening process. Everyone at Pioneer takes a special interest in each of our clients and their needs. Our goal is to exceed your expectations, and ensure your loved ones are cared for in the manner they deserve.

We offer flat screen televisions in each room, semi private and private available in a completely barrier free floor plan. In addition, we look to engage in various community activities as well as in home group activities.

We are located in Troy, MI conveniently right off of the Adams road exit from I-75, and only a short distance from the Adams road exit on M-59. Come and see our quality location and friendly staff today!