Edgewater Manor Assisted Living - Clearwater, FL

Assisted Living Heaven

I am a patient here, but it feels like I am part of a loving family. The nurse techs are wonderful, they are professional, kind and compassionate; they really care about each and every patient. You can feel the love they emanate. The food is delicious, you can taste the love in each meal Chef Andrea makes, and her deserts fabulous, everyone looks forward to her yummy homecooked heavenly food. The veiws are breathtaking, the decorum is beautiful , and the atmosphere is relaxed and peaceful. The proprietors aim to please, freindly,humble and set the tone to assisted living Heaven. I love it here and feel like I am truely blessed and at home amongst such a loving spectacular staff. Sincerely, Jamie

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Views are breathtaking.. Staff Friendly go over and beyond to make this Home.

Awful

I lived there breifly they have none of services listed here but meals and there awful and very skimpy. and they have none of the amenities mention either they don't even provide any type of transportation to anything including doctors appt.

Clearwater's ONLY oceanfront assisted living facility! Your loved one will receive excellent care while enjoying the Florida lifestyle. We are small (25 rooms) and give our resident's the feeling and peace of mind of being in their own home. Our personal attention to their needs is unmatched. Our professional staff members are fully trained in wellness care. It is Edgewater Manor's goal to keep our resident's happy and healthy.