Ebenezer House is a Blessing!

I am very pleased with Ebenezer House. My aunt have lived there for a month and I have no complaints whatsoever. The house is clean, the people are friendly and I am told the food is wonderful. I am blessed to have found such a wonderful place.

Really nice attendants. Clean facility. Happy residents. Also has wheelchair entrance. Space available but with roommate. No transportation provided :-(. Still a contender

The house had two levels wi...

The house had two levels with a lot of steps. Not good for my mother.

Outstanding! They Really Care!

They're outstanding! It's absolutely spotless. They have custodial service every morning. You know how sometime you go into one of these places and it doesn't smell very good? Never ever does that happen here. The meals are provided three times a day plus snacks. They usually have some sort of activity going on. They vary but the do things like go out to dinner or to the mall. The people are very conscientious and really care.

I talked to the director extensively ...

I talked to the director extensively & was impressed with her description of how the Ebenezer House was run. It seemed organized, and there appeared to be much sincerity about the director & the staff about the dedicated treatment & care given to the clients. My husband & I visited the facility & were highly impressed. As mentioned in the telephone interview, the place was clean (not cluttered), and it was attractive with a welcomed atmosphere. We met the clients, some of whom were decorating the Christmas tree and most were gathered around watching. Some clients talked about their experience there, how they liked it, talked about the care they received, & how they enjoyed the food.

Ebenezer House is a senior living community in the beautiful city of Baltimore, Maryland. Our residents enjoy the privacy of apartments with the security of a hospital. We pride ourselves on our cozy size, perfect for giving personal care and quality time. Our level of service focuses on the transition from independent living to nursing home facilities. Our amenities include housekeeping, medicinal assistance, laundry, and food preparation. The staff at Ebenezer House will perform regular check ins, if requested, to further reassure our residents. Ebenezer House is nestled between four hospitals, including the Mercy Medical Center. Mercy Medical got a score of 96 out of 100 from Medicare's most recent review. This hospital is the closest of the four, and all three are less than a mile away. If any medical emergency occurs in our community, we are well taken care of. We at Ebenezer House pride ourselves on our exceptional care and hospitality. With us, you can put your mind at ease. We truly are dedicated to the best in senior living.