Divine Care Assisted Living - Baltimore, MD

Facility was very clean, owner seemed was late to appointment and seemed as if he has something to hide.i was also told a a security deposit of one month fee was needed unlinke many other facilities

The Care Is Great

In this community there are phenomenal staff that are the nicest people to meet. The staff go over and beyond to make my brother happy and comfortable. The community is always very clean from top to bottom. The food is okay and the chef does the best to prepare what Brother wants so he can enjoy the meals. I would most definitely recommend this community because everything worked out and my brother is happy.

The owner seems very committed to the residents, has done a lot of updates to make place nice. Located on a busy street, rooms upstairs are accessible by chair lift

Fairly new facility. Seemed clean, well maintained, with nice size rooms. Mr. Ani very willing to make additions to his fairly new assisted living home to accommodate the needs of my family member and future residents. A stair lift is being installed prior to our arrival. Very easy access to route 895.

Review for Divine Care Assisted Living

The facility ca be described as a detached home that has been very tastefully refurbished and decorated. My family and I were impressed with the cleanliness, the furniture (brand new) and it has all of the up to date amenities. Mr. Benjamin has been very kind, respectful and patient with my family and my brother Melvin. His assistants have all followed his example. I have access to my brother with just a telephone call and I have been allowed on several weekends to bring him home with me for a day. The staff is very conscientious in giving my brother his medications and taking care of his other needs. They are extremely polite and patient with my brother. He's stated on more than one occasion that he's being treated very well. I hope my brother continues to enjoy his stay at Divine Care and I would not hesitate to recommend this facility to anyone.