Eastvale Senior Home Care, LLC - Eastvale, CA

They made my loved one feel right at home

I really love this facility. All of the staff members are helping us get through this tough period in our lives and I appreciate that. I like how we can pop in anytime to see my Mother-In-Law and we don’t have to call first. The owner keeps us updated if there are changes in her health. They also let us know if there have been any changes in her medications. They, unfortunately, do need a little extra help at this time because one of the staff members recently left. It’s just a little more difficult for them to get things done. The facility itself is always nice, tidy, and very clean. I would recommend this community.

mom is happy and comfortable

The place is spotless and my mother is always well kept and taken great care of. They are always doing everything they can to make her happy and comfortable. Everything is really very good. They are always seeking to do anything else they possibly can to help out. They are all very friendly. It has really been a very positive experience with Eastvale Senior Home Care and I highly recommend them.

Great Place, but needs more activities!

I really like this place. My mom is mentally ill and needs a lot of care and the staff here is very caring. It's a nice place and other than having more activities for the residences, I would recommend it to other folks. Great place to be.