Golden Cascade - Chino Hills, CA

Mission – Our goal is to provide the companionship and care needed for our residents to enjoy a more secure and fulfilling life at home. We are family owned and operated, and our goal is to meet each individual’s needs while maintaining the highest level of dignity, privacy, choice, and respect. Our goals are set to meet the highest standards for residential assisted living -anywhere.

No words can express my gratitude for the loving, compassionate care givers to my mother by the staff of Golden Cascade. As a nurse, I felt great peace of mind knowing my mother was in competent, caring hands after suffering a disabling stroke. For over a year, Golden Cascade became a 2nd home to our family and we were always warmly welcomed. The “hominess” was only enhanced by the presence of animals and the musical talents of the staff. I will be forever grateful and have absolutely no regrets for entrusting my loved one to their case. I recommend without any reservations.

Wow!

This home is just spectacular all around.

Daniel Rescia

Thank you, a lot of hard work goes into our home and care.

one of the best

The staff is very dedicated and very friendly. The gave really good 1x1 attention which is really hard to come by these days anywhere, regardless of the price. I've dealt with other facilities and this one is one of the best by far!

Thank you.

Fine - but little or no int...

Fine - but little or no interaction with residents was evident

Daniel Rescia

We have live music twice a week for the residents and have huge holiday party's. We are known as the music house in Chino Hills. :)

Rooms are situated strangel...

Rooms are situated strangely. Seems very nice. People were VERY friendly. Cost very reasonable

Daniel Rescia

Rooms are situated in a matter that makes every resident have there own room. The floor plan and property is very open. It feels like home.

Great personal care

They're very clean, I get along really well with all the staff, they're always very helpful and keep me informed with how my dads doing. He was getting out of bed in the middle of the night and fell so they actually thought of a way to rig his bed so he can't get out in the middle of the night. I feel like I'm getting a lot better value for what I'm paying than where he was before and he's getting a lot more personal care here. They stand with him because he has trouble walking, but they walk with him a couple of times a day so they don't leave him sitting in a chair, they have live music on the weekends where they try to encourage him to sing along with them and they have a really nice yard with a really big tree so they take him outside to get sunshine and fresh air. When we first looked at the place he was excited to move in and I know he's getting good care.

Daniel Rescia

It was a joy to serve your Dad and family. Thanks again for the review and kind words.

They have a huge dog that lives there...

They have a huge dog that lives there. Upon arrival that employees that I met were very nice and very apologetic about having the dog.

Daniel Rescia

We do have a lovely and very friendly Boxer on the premise. Also are huge advocates of pet therapy and the joy it provides to our residents.

A warm, caring environment where you ...

A warm, caring environment where you feel like you are at home.