Eaglewood Village - Springfield, OH

Things have improved but still a long way to go

I thought after taking my mom out of one horrible place and placing her here it would get better but I was wrong at least in the beginning. Things are slowly improving since I reported them to a state agency and they were forced to make changes but we still have a long way to go. My major concern was the fact that they didn't have any sort of nursing staff on the assisted living side nor did they provide aides no medical help what so ever. Now they have nursing staff 24 /7 and a duty head nurse and they do wellness checks which they didn't do before on the assisted living side.
The food needs to be improved the there needs to be more of a variety and the portions need to be increased. The pricing compared to other communities is more stable they go by levels and a base room rate versus room rate plus al carte pricing.

Be Careful

My mother was there for over 4 years. When they were bought by the "big corporation" things went down hill fast. Used to be a nice place but now just a shell of what it used to be. Philosophy changed to all we want is to make a buck instead of good care. Everyone talks a good story but they don't deliver.

Found Eaglewood Village to be very ni...

Found Eaglewood Village to be very nice. Met with the director and found her to be very pleasant and knowledgeable. Will definately consider it for my mother.