Eagle Crest Villa - Azle, TX has yet not published prices.

What impresses me most is the true care and concern for the residents. As Dad has digressed (he's 95) the care has increased, in little things like making his bed, making sure oxygen is on and administered properly, taking time to visit with him, knowing his favorite ice cream.

They have suggested several things that have made his and our life easier.

The overall up-keep is second to none.

It lets us sleep at night knowing he is in the right place at this time in his life.

You can't go wrong with Eagle Crest

My 91 year old mother-in-law moved into Eagle Crest about a year ago when it came to the point she could no longer live independently. Eagle Crest is a beautiful, well maintained facility with some of the friendliest people you'll ever meet. The food is excellent, the aides are extremely helpful and you can tell they really care about the people in their charge. [Name removed], [Name removed], and [Name removed] are always well informed about what is going on with each resident individually and are quick to let the family know if they see any changes that need to be addressed. Residents have multiple opportunities weekly to go out and activities in the facility are numerous. I just can't say enough good things about Eagle Crest. They are a family, not just a facility.

Mom was kicked out after two days!!

We hired a mover and moved my Mom in on Wednesday and Friday at 5:00 the nurse said there were other facilities that had more staff and could meet our needs but theirs did not (this was the very person that did the assessment and said she was a perfect candidate - Level one). She told me by phone at 5:00 Friday that someone from the family would need to come sit with her or hire a 24 hour sitter because she had tried to exit the building and they are not a locked facility.
I find this a little strange because the outside door that was nearest my Mom's apartment stayed locked - we had to ask a staff member to unlock it so we could move her things in more easily to her apartment. My Mom couldn't walk all the way to the front, so I'm not sure how she was trying to exit - also Mom said she was only looking out.
The first two days that my Mom was there I received several phone calls - "your Mom asked for help to put on her shoes", "your Mom got up at 3:00 a.m. and saw people in the dining room that wasn't there", "your Mom asked for a shower", "your Mom had her grandson go to the front and ask someone to assist with her clothes", and so on. The first "non-emergency" phone call was at 4:00 am on Thursday morning after she moved in on Wednesday.
I felt I had been scammed because I told the director by phone that I didn't know but that my Mom might be too far past an assisted living. She said...."let me send my nurse out to do an assessment". The nurse came to the Decatur hospital and did the assessment in my presence. She could plainly see that my Mom needed help getting out of the bed and getting to a standing position, yet still she said she was a perfect candidate.
I'm writing this review just because I feel like if they have an empty room they will take on the resident regardless because it really doesn't hurt them any....but my Mom was devastated. She wasn't happy about moving out of her home and felt defeated when she had to move again in less than a week.
We couldn't move her to a new facility until the following Monday, so from Friday evening to Monday at noon or so, my Mom had to pay a sitter to be with her all the time in her apartment.
The staff didn't seem to be very understanding for a new resident and in my opinion was complaining to me by phone about the things my Mom needed help with.
The food is really great - the apartments are very nice - and the location was good for us....these are the positives.
Make sure your loved one is a good fit before moving them in. I trusted them to determine if she was a good candidate for assisted living, but after moving her in it was very obvious that the other residents were more self-sufficient and would not have needed help getting out of bed.

Dad's Calls This Home!

My Dad has lived at Eagle Crest going on over four years. We couldn't be happier with the care he gets. The rooms are cleaned weekly, laundry services available, meals provided and medicines monitored and dispensed as to Doctors orders. The staff is friendly and personable. They make sure each resident is treated with the upmost respect and dignity. This has been the biggest blessing to me and my family. There is always a variety of games and activities going on daily. The staff makes sure the residents are included . We are always amazed that Dad makes sure we visit on his terms ( when he doesn't have an activity planned) and that's peace of mind for us. I would and have recommended Eagle Crest to several of my friends for their parents or loved ones. I just simply don't know how you could have a BAD experience at this assisted living facility.

A Place to Call Home

When Mom decided at 92 she was no longer comfortable living on her own, she asked me to look into Eagle Crest Villa. She had a long time friend who lived there and seemed to like it.
From our first step in the door we knew this was the place she could call home. The staff and residents were friendly and quick to meet the "New Comer".
Mom has settled in very nicely, made many new friend and found several old friends she did not know were residents at Eagle Crest.
All in all it has been a great experience, could not have chosen better. It is a relief to know Mom is in the good hands of caring people.

Great Place

My mother has been here about 6 weeks and thus far she seems to like being in an assisted living environment. She has her car and enjoys the freedom living at ECV provides.
The staff is friendly and helpful. Everyone I have met seem to like their jobs and are most accommodating to the residents. The building is clean and well kept. The food is nutritional and fresh. The activities are plentiful and well thought out. Thank you!!

Very Happy.

My Mother who is 75, has been living at Eagle Crest Villa for 3 months now and couldn't be happier. It has been great to see how quickly my mother has met new friends and adjusted to her new lifestyle. I have seen so many positive changes in her personality and attitude since she has been living there.
All the credit goes to the great management and staff. They all go above and beyond to care for the people that live there. The facility is kept very clean, the hospitality is excellent, lots of fun activities and great food.
If you are looking at assisted living for yourself or a family member, do yourself a favor and visit Eagle Crest Villa. My mother only wishes she made the move sooner.

We're very happy!

My mom has been at Eagle Crest Villa for several years. We are very happy with our choice. The staff is wonderful and there doesn't appear to be much turnover. We never worry about her medications, as they are taken care of. The facility is very clean and tastefully decorated. The food is good and the dining room is where everyone gathers to eat, socialize, and make friends. There is entertainment, a jigsaw puzzle room, a game and craft room and an exercise room. There is a little bus she can take if she needs a ride to the store and sometimes they take a "ride to nowhere" - just a little getaway to see the outside world. There is a good hospital right across the street. It is very comforting to know that your loved one is being cared for in such a wonderful place.

Comment on eagle crest villa

We love the eagle crest villa for my dad who is 92.
My family and I love him being there. He likes it also. The staff is very helpful and will answer any of your questions. Believe me I have asked plenty! The Eagles crest villa is kept up very pretty and is always clean. Check it out for someone you know you won't be disappointed.

Peace of mind

I have toured many assisted living looking for the perfect place for my mom. Walking through the front door and meeting [Removed], I knew there was something special about Eagle Crest Villa. The staff made the move in process smooth and timely. I wish I had found Eagle Crest Villa first. I have complete peace of mind with the care my mom receives here. If you haven't seen this facility, you must come visit.

Such a blessing to my family

I had my both of my parents at separate times in Eagle Crest Villa. I have never had more of a peace of mind with leaving them in someone elses care. The staff is amazing and so attentive to their needs, not just my parents but other residents also. They do a great job all across the board in all areas. The cooks are wonderful with preparing foods and the activities scheduled for the residents is wonderful. There's something for everyone to enjoy here. I'd do it all over again.

Amazing

Anyone who has been to Eagle Crest Villa knows what a wonderful place this is to live, the facility is clean and the staff is wonderful, caring and kind with all of the residents.
I would recommend to anyone if you are looking for a place for your family member, to check it out you won't be disappointed.

We looked at a number of facilities before deciding on Eagle Crest. It was so warm, inviting, clean and luxurious, and the staff truly cares about their residents!

Bad place

If I could publish a minus star I would!!!
This place was awful to my mother during her short stay at Eagle Crest in Azle tx! They call themselves assisted but they are not! They charge her more rent for extra care which they did nothing for! They never took her trash out not once!! I had took pictures everyday and reported it to the director! She did nothing there were bugs in my moms bed, on the window seals, and on the walls after we moved her in! The window screens all had holes in them and they never got them fixed! After the staff repeatedly left trash, hangers, bath matts etc on her floor we moved her out for her safety!! That's pure [Removed] and [Removed] with a elderly who was paying more rent for the extra help she needed!! This place is horrible if your loved one needs any kind of assistance please don't move them in here!
They are very uncaring and shouldn't call themselves assisted living! Disappointed

Huge bargain

We have my mother in law on the waiting list. The price is less than any other place I looked at, less than where she is now, and it's very, very nice and luxurious. Each apartment is big and has a kitchen and it's a really beautiful looking place. The meals look really, really good, they put out a salad bar and a fruit bar everyday, they have snacks all the time and you get to pick your meals from a menu.
I would say it's a bargain, it's across from a hospital, beautiful facility, good care, most of the staff has been there years and years, there's a nurse there during the day, it's locally owned, I would say it's a bargain for anybody. What's good about it is if it's a couple, the second person is only an addistion 500 instead of another charge and they don't have all of these hidden fees, they're a bargain I'm telling you. It's assisted living and it's quite large and we don't know for sure if she'll be able to come here because they have to do an assessment and they won't do it until they have a room available and we don't know if she'll be able to come here because you have to be able to do some things on your own.

Cared for her as long as they could

They were very good, the people were great too and they probably kept her longer than they should have because she was at the point where she probably needed to move to a place with more care. The level of care is different because they're in an apartment and once they said that we would be better off finding a different place for her we knew she had to leave.