Clear Fork Assisted Living and Memory Care - Willow Park, TX

Clear Fork Assisted Living and Memory Care - Willow Park, TX has yet not published prices.

Lack of follow through

My father is a pending resident on the wait list & has completed his new resident package so we are close to getting him moved in. When he calls to get an update he is told I’ll have [name removed] call you back & that does not happen 90% of the time, he even asked to speak to the director which he was transferred too & she told him she would look into the situation & call him back within an hour.....no call. Do you all realize how bad this is for your public relations? What is the care level I should expect for my father if you cannot simply return his calls? We are very excited for this next chapter in my Dad’s life but I’m concerned.

Ashley Alipoon

We are passionate about being a part of the solution. Because your experience was less than excellent, we hope to discuss this with you directly. Please call us at [removed] to connect you with an executive leadership representative. We want to make sure your family member is welcomed into their new home. Thank you

Memory care

Very nice place always clean. Very friendly personnel. They try to keep everyone active and involved.

Ashley Alipoon

Thank you for the great review! We are very proud of our community and keep it in tip-top shape for our residents. Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

I do not recomment this facility for any family

Pros: The facility looks wonderful when you first tour it.

Cons: The supervisors and managers are incapable of managing medications and treat their lower staff members like slaves. For the amount you pay monthly to live in this facility is outrageous, service is terrible. There have been many times when a medication is given to the wrong resident.

Please be careful and do your own research when decided where to put your parents. I do not recommend this facility.

Ashley Alipoon

We take these claims seriously and are investigating the matter further, please reach out to us at [removed] to be connected with executive leadership. You will be contacted within 24 hours upon receipt of your contact info.

Brand New Community

This community was very nice. It is brand new everything was clean and smelled fresh. The staff was extremely nice and informative. We really had no complaints other than there would be a transportation cost to bring my mother back to Weatherford if she had any sort of appointments. That I felt was a little extreme.

Ashley Alipoon

Thank you for providing us with this valuable feedback. We would welcome the opportunity to have a discussion so that we can better understand and address the concerns. Please feel free to contact [removed]. Your feedback is important so that we can meet and exceed expectations.