Clear Fork Assisted Living and Memory Care - Willow Park, TX

Clear Fork Assisted Living and Memory Care - Willow Park, TX has yet not published prices.

I do not recomment this facility for any family

Pros: The facility looks wonderful when you first tour it.

Cons: The supervisors and managers are incapable of managing medications and treat their lower staff members like slaves. For the amount you pay monthly to live in this facility is outrageous, service is terrible. There have been many times when a medication is given to the wrong resident.

Please be careful and do your own research when decided where to put your parents. I do not recommend this facility.

Ashley Alipoon

We take these claims seriously and are investigating the matter further, please reach out to us at [removed] to be connected with executive leadership. You will be contacted within 24 hours upon receipt of your contact info.

Brand New Community

This community was very nice. It is brand new everything was clean and smelled fresh. The staff was extremely nice and informative. We really had no complaints other than there would be a transportation cost to bring my mother back to Weatherford if she had any sort of appointments. That I felt was a little extreme.

Ashley Alipoon

Thank you for providing us with this valuable feedback. We would welcome the opportunity to have a discussion so that we can better understand and address the concerns. Please feel free to contact [removed]. Your feedback is important so that we can meet and exceed expectations.