Dry Harbor Nursing Facility - Middle Village, NY

Dry Harbor Nursing Facility - Middle Village, NY has yet not published prices.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

Overall with the care, everything was good. My loved one was given her medication properly and when she called for help, the staff responded right away.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that your loved one is satisfied with her care. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The nurses were nice and if you needed something, they will make sure to help you! My loved one enjoyed the food!

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are grateful for your kind words about our nurses. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

I appreciate the way the staff is taking care of my loved one. They really help me and do what is needed. I am happy and feel safe with him there. I know he is in safe hands.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for your thoughtful words about our staff! We appreciate that you shared your experience. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The physical therapy and occupational therapy went really well for my loved one. She also had some really great nurses.

Chelsey SJ

It is great to hear that your loved one had a great experience with Dry Harbor's physical therapy and occupational therapy. We appreciate your kind words about our nurses. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

Everything is good. The staff are all good and helpful with everything for my loved one. They are attentive to the patients. It is very clean and nice.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that your loved one's stay was a good one. We appreciate your kind words about our facility and staff. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

I liked the place when I visited it. The people who talked to me were really nice and I have nothing bad to say about it.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your thoughtful words about our staff. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

It has been 100% excellent. I would not go anywhere else.

Chelsey SJ

WOW, thank you! We are so happy that you had an amazing experience at Dry Harbor! Thank you for sharing!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

My loved one was only there for a short time, but from what I saw I would recommend Dry Harbor Nursing Home to a friend.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for the recommendation! We are glad that you and your loved one had a great experience at Dry Harbor. Thank you for sharing!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

She is very happy there. She sounds good. The staff care is top-notch. The social Workers and Administrators are great and informative.

Chelsey SJ

We are so glad to hear that your loved one is having a great experience! We appreciate your kind words about our staff. Thank you for sharing your experience. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

They are very good there. I would recommend them to a friend.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for your recommendation! We are happy to hear that you had a satisfactory experience at Dr Harbor Nursing Home.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

My loved one's stay has been going well. Once in a while, things go missing from his drawer.

Chelsey SJ

We are glad to hear that your loved one has had a good experience. We are sorry to hear about this inconvenience. Please contact us to discuss this further.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

So far, everything is going well. I think at this point it is more my loved one's age and attitude that we are battling. Everyone has been absolutely friendly and the nursing care has been good.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are glad that your experience at Dry Harbor Nursing Home has been going well. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

My dear one is doing better and the staff are all so wonderful.

Chelsey SJ

We are so happy to hear that your loved one is doing better! Thank you for your kind words about your staff. We appreciate you sharing your experience!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The staff is very friendly and personable. My mother does not engage a lot but the staff tries to engage my mom. It is a welcoming place and the security is very good.

Chelsey SJ

We are so happy to hear that you are having a great experience! We appreciate your kind words about our staff. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

My loved one is getting good care. Everything seems to be fine.

Chelsey SJ

We are so happy to hear that you loved one is getting the care that she deserves and that her experience has been satisfactory! Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The staff is really nice and the nurses are good to my dear one. It was clean and it didn't smell like a nursing home. The only thing he's not too fond of is the food. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's not.

Chelsey SJ

We are grateful for your thoughtful words about our facility and nurses. If there is anything we can do to better accommodate you, please contact us. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

I'd definitely recommend this place! I think the staff has done a great job! They respond to my questions quickly and give good answers.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for the recommendation! We appreciate your thoughtful words about our staff. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The stay with Dry Harbor is going pretty well. My loved one is doing well with her therapy. The therapists are helping her walk and get stronger to come home.

Chelsey SJ

We are glad to hear that your loved one is doing well in their therapy! We strive to give every one of our patients the experience that they deserve, and we are happy to hear that your experience has been going well. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

It is a good place. The staff is taking good care of my loved one. They are on top of communication and keeping in touch.

Chelsey SJ

A great review, thank you. We appreciate your kind words about our facility, and staff. Thank you sharing your experience at Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The nurses are great! They come in and help. The food could be a little bit better.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are grateful for your kind words about our nurses. Please contact us in order to better accommodate you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

Dry Harbor has been good. The staff is very friendly. Overall, we are satisfied with nursing care. I would recommend them to a friend.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for the recommendation. We are glad that you have had a good experience. We appreciate your kind words about our staff. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

It's a clean facility. The attentiveness of the staff could improve.

Chelsey SJ

We are glad to hear that you enjoy our facility. We are sorry for any inconveniences, please reach out to us in order to discuss this further.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The staff is doing the best they can. They clean my loved one on time. She can't feed herself, so they take time to feed her. There aren't enough people on the staff on weekends but on weekdays, they're great!

Chelsey SJ

We are grateful for your thoughtful words about our staff. We appreciate you sharing your experience. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

They all do a very good job. The therapists are doing the right things for the patient. The only thing is they have to get him in the morning for therapy and sometimes they are on time and sometimes they are not.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your kind words about our therapists. Please reach out to use so that we can better accommodate your loved one. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The nurses and aides are extremely helpful! They are short-staffed on the weekends, however.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for your kind words about our nurses and aides. We appreciate you sharing your experience.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

My father seems stronger mentally since he has arrived at Dry Harbor. Physically there has been somewhat of an improvement. The trouble is more with his condition and not the fault of the facility. The staff has done very well with him. They are attentive and caring. My mother spends a lot of time with my father up at the facility and she thinks the care has been very good.

Chelsey SJ

We are glad to hear that your father's experience is satisfactory. We are glad that your father has been improving, and we hope that he continues to improve. Thank you for sharing your experience and for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The staff was attentive. There are those who are more caring and giving than others, but most of the people are nice. It is really clean here.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate your kind words about our facility and staff. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

My mother is doing well and she said that everybody is good. We are happy as a family that she is being taken care of. Overall the experience is very good. Our doctor recommended this place and it is a good place.

Chelsey SJ

We are ecstatic to hear that your mother is doing well, and that both you and your family are having a great experience. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home!!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

I am happy with the services. It is nice and clean.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The rehab therapy was good. The top Administrators and Directors get the job done. The others need to improve.

Chelsey SJ

We are happy to hear to hear that your experience with Dry Harbor's rehabilitation therapy was good. We appreciate your constructive feedback. We are always looking to improve, so please reach out to us to discuss this further.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The good thing is that the staff keeps me updated when I am not there. The care could be a little better when watching my loved one at certain times. During the day they are left alone for a while or if the patient needs something, it takes a while to get done, like going to the restroom.

Chelsey SJ

We are glad to hear to hear the communication between you and the staff is great. Please contact us in order to better accommodate you and your loved one. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

We do like Dry Harbor where my father is at. So far we don't have any complaints.

Chelsey SJ

We are glad to hear that your are satisfied with your father's care at Dry Harbor. If there is anything we can do to better accommodate you or your father, please contact us. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The staff keeps my loved one comfortable but I don't think the scheduling of her therapy is timely.

Chelsey SJ

We are glad to hear that your loved one is comfortable at Dry Harbor Nursing Home. Please contact us in order to better accommodate you. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The facility is clean and the staff helps my husband eat when I'm not there. Some of the staff are good and others just are there to pick up a paycheck.

Chelsey SJ

We are sorry to hear that you feel as though you have not received the best experience you deserved. Please contact us to discuss this further. Thank you for your patience, and for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

I have been very happy with the skilled nursing. My loved one is happy with his nurses. On the other hand, I am not happy with the social services. The social workers are nice and cordial, but I felt as though they haven't really worked with the therapists to be on the same page.

Chelsey SJ

We appreciate your kind words towards our nurses. We try to give every one of our patients the experience they deserve. We are sadden to hear about this inconvenience, please reach out to you in order to make it up to you. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

They are doing a good job of making sure my loved one is getting the medicine that she needs. The staff goes out of their way to engage, to try to converse, with the patients. They seem to go above and beyond but I do wish that they had more staff to engage the patients. There is always a room full of people staring at nothing, it seems like they need more interaction.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to hear that your loved one is receiving satisfactory care. We appreciate your kind words about how our staff care for our patients. We are always looking to improve, so please reach out to us.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The staff took care of my mom. They also helped her when she wanted to change rooms because of her roommate. It's a clean facility. I would like to commend that they have someone who speaks Chinese there, for communication. I don't think they have physical therapy on the weekends but my mom says she wants more.

Chelsey SJ

We appreciate your kind words about our facility and our staff. Please contact us to in order to better accommodate you and your mom. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The stay has been fine but there is an odor, that's my only complaint.

Chelsey SJ

We are glad to hear that your experience at Dry Harbor was satisfactory. We are always looking for way to improve. Please contact us to discuss this further.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

My loved one was not happy his stay there.

Chelsey SJ

We do are best to accommodate everyone, and we are sorry your loved one was not happy with his stay. Please reach out to us in order to improve and discuss this further. Thank you for your patience.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The care was terrible. My mother's roommate said that she was screaming all night and the staff was not helping.

Chelsey SJ

We are sadden to hear that you did not receive the experience that you deserve. Please contact us in order to address this issue. Thank you for your patience.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

Our experience with Dry Harbor was very bad. There is an overall lack of communication, especially with the dietitian. The only thing that is a plus is the nurses were very nice. The food was ridiculous. My loved one said the therapy is okay.

Chelsey SJ

We are truly sorry to hear that your experience at Dry Harbor was not the best. We hope to make thins right, and ask that you please get in touch with us directly. Once again, we apologize.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The staff treats my mother very well. They treat her like she's their own mother. My mom started therapy and the therapists were very kind and they treated her well. She had a smile on her face after her first session. Every time I call they respond, they always call me if they need me, or if something happens with my mother. They're on top of it.

Chelsey SJ

A great review, thank you. We are happy to hear that your mother is receiving the Dry Harbor Nursing Home experience that she deserves. Thank you for sharing your experience, and thank you for choosing Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

My loved one is being cared for. She's eating again, doing very well there and she's doing her rehab therapy. The nursing staff cares! Any questions I have, they answer. The staff all call me back, or they see me when I'm there.

Chelsey SJ

We are glad to hear that your loved one is doing well. We are grateful for your kind words about our nurses. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

I have only heard positive feedback from my loved one about his therapy. Everyone has been very friendly. One of the floor supervisors has been super helpful and also accessible. He likes the meals here! The communication has been pretty good so far.

Chelsey SJ

We are ecstatic to hear that your loved one is enjoying their therapy at Dry Harbor. We also appreciate your kind words about our staff. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

When we went to see my husband the other day, he was looking so much better. He's eating and looks happier! I would recommend them to anybody! Do not hesitate to send your loved ones to Dry Harbor! My husband was very excited to see that he's doing so much better! He has a special diet, which is good! They'll call immediately when there's an emergency.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for the recommendation! We are happy to hear that your husband is doing much better and we are grateful for your kind words about our staff. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

So far, I've had no problems. The workers are nice. It makes a bad situation better, knowing that my loved one is being cared for. The nursing care is excellent. They're doing well. It's an old building, but they keep it clean. The rooms could be a little bigger.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear such a positive review about our nurses and staff. If there is anything we can do to better accommodate you, please let us know by contacting us. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

They are very accommodating. If we ask a question, right away we get an answer. They are just very compliant. I see a gentleman mopping every single day. When we leave the room and come back, her bed is made and the garbage is done. Today they had a barbecue for lunch which was pleasing. So far, so good.

Chelsey SJ

We are happy to hear that your experience at Dry Harbor Nursing Home has been great. We are grateful for your kind words about our facilities and staff. Have a great Autumn!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The staff is fantastic and they check on my mom all of the time. The nurses and rehab are great. They are constantly cleaning and they all communicate with me about my mom's care.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your kind words about our facilities and staff. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

Overall, our stay went well! The nursing care is good but it depends on the shift.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Please reach out to us so we can address any concerns you may have.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

Very friendly and nice staff. The rehab therapy has been great!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate the feedback here at Dry Harbor.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

Overall, everything went well but the communication could improve.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Please contact us so we can address any issues or concerns you may have.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

This is our second time using Dry Harbor and so far so good. We do not have any complaints. Everything is good here and they are doing what they need to do. I think the therapists are doing exactly what they should be doing. My loved one would maybe say she wants more therapy but I think they are actually doing the right amount of therapy for her. The nurses are all good and the main nurse is very helpful. Everything I have asked for, the main nurse was right there and took care of it. Everyone is nice. They keep her room and the facility clean. She has meals that she loves and some that she hasn't. Every time I have ever asked a question regarding anything, they were right on top of it. This includes the social worker and anyone else that I have asked.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home again. We are grateful for your positive feedback about our facility, nurses and staff. We are always looking for way to improve, so please contact us to see how we can better accommodate your loved one. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

Their therapy is the best and the nurses are the best. I let the staff know I'd do his laundry, and they've taken all his clothes to clean them themselves. They're friendly and the food is good and nice. The communication is good. They stop by and keep us updated.

Chelsey SJ

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with Dry Harbor's therapy. We appreciate your kind words about our nurses and staff. If there is anything we can do to better accommodate you, please contact us. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

They are very kind to my loved one and they seem to be on top of a lot of things. They keep the place clean, which is another thing, but the food leaves a lot to be desired. The nursing care is good and their team is good to her. They always make sure she is taken care of. It's clean and there's no smell! The food portions are small and the meat is hard to chew. They need to get a decent Chef. They are very good with communication. Whenever any problem arises, they call me right away.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate your kind words about our nurses and staff. Please reach out to us, in order to see how we can best accommodate you and your loved one. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The staff has been excellent. They're very attentive. They're constantly contacting me and keeping me abreast of what's going on. They're always checking in at least every few days. I think it's just the patients and the environment, but there is an odor.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for your kind words about our staff. Please reach out to us so that we can better assist you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

My loved one is attended to, so that's good. The rehab therapy has been good and the nursing staff is nice. The place seems very clean to me. There could more food available but the meals have been okay. The communication is good.

Chelsey SJ

We are happy to hear that your loved on is having a great experience at Dry Harbor's rehabilitation therapy. We are also grateful for your positive feedback about our facility and nursing staff. Please contact us in order to see if there is anything we can do to better accommodate you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The nurses have been very nice. They have a very nice staff and the facility has been clean. The communication has been very good especially with the nurses and doctors. They have answered any questions I have had along the way. The food is okay but it is not the food she is used to getting at home.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for your thoughtful words towards our nurses, doctors, and staff. Please reach out to us so we can better accommodate you. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

It's been pleasant. They are treating my loved one pretty well and doing what they are supposed to do. They are very friendly and whoever you get, they're all nice. The place is very clean. Sometimes they do not give her the food she likes so she has to tell them. The communication has been fair.

Chelsey SJ

We are happy to hear that you are having a positive experience here at Dry Harbor. We appreciate your kind words towards our staff. Please reach out to us in order to better accommodate you. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

I like mostly everything and the people are caring and friendly. The place is clean and well organized. They do not have a consistent staff. They work overtime and they may be tired. The meals are fine but my loved one is picky.

Chelsey SJ

We appreciate your kind words about our facilities and staff. Please contact so that we can better accommodate you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

I like the care that's given to the patients, and the friendliness of the therapists. They want my loved one to do well and get better. The orderlies are very good! They mop every single day and the room is spotless. The staff cleans his clothing and brings it back. The food should be a little better. The communication is good. I had a talk with the head of nursing, dietitian, and social worker. Any problems, they call me.

Chelsey SJ

We appreciate your positive feedback about our therapists, nurses, and staff. We are glad that your loved one is having the Dry Harbor experience that he deserves. If there is anything we can accommodate better for your loved one, please contact us. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

I am very happy with the nurses. It is very clean and I am very happy with everything. I like the rehab and that is why I brought my Aunt here. The nurses in the afternoon are great. They are attentive and clean her well when I am here. Everybody is very friendly. My aunt does not eat a lot and she does not eat vegetables but she liked the vegetables here. They explain everything very well. One of the nurses gives great communication about my Aunt's care.

Chelsey SJ

We are happy to hear that your Aunt is doing well. We appreciate your kind words about our facility, nurses, and staff. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The nurse's assistants are excellent! The staff is so friendly and I believe that really counts. They are very nice to my mother and seem to be really good with the elderly. The food quality is okay and there is nothing bad with the kosher meals, but they are limited. The people I talk to are very responsive but it never goes further than who I talked to. I don't think it is the staff's fault but I think the protocol is bad. There seems to be miscommunication between shifts.

Chelsey SJ

We are grateful for your kind words about our nurses and aides. We are always looking for ways to improve. Therefore, please contact us to see how we can best accommodate you and your loved.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The therapists actually went out of their way to get a new device that would help my sister. We really appreciated that! The therapy team is working with her. At times during the night, she has to wait for the help to arrive and this is not a knock on the staff. I believe they are understaffed but the service they provide is excellent.

Chelsey SJ

We are happy to hear that your sister is having a great experience with the therapy at Dry Harbor Nursing Home. Please reach out to us to see how we can better assist your sister. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

They give great care and attention to my aunt. They get her out of the bed so she can sit up, and take her into the area so she can talk to other people. One lady was really nice. When I was there, she helped her go to the bathroom. They could maybe give her more of a choice for her food.

Chelsey SJ

We are glad to hear that your aunt is satisfied with the care at Dry Harbor. If there is anything that we can improve, please contact us to let us know. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The help is very, very nice. The therapist is making good progress with my wife. She's getting up steps. They are providing her with the correct diet! She has trouble eating it, however, they tell me I can bring her food.

Chelsey SJ

We are happy to hear that your wife is progressing in her therapy. Please reach out to us if there is anything we can do to better assist your wife. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

I feel like they were more interested in the insurance portion more so than helping with my mother's health. One of the staff members frightened me.

Chelsey SJ

We appreciate your constructive feedback. It deeply saddens us to hear that you weren't satisfied with your mother's experience. Please contact us to see how we can best accommodate you and your mother.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The staff got my loved one down for rehab but it seems like they should be taking better care of his problems. He's not happy with how they're handling his wounds.

Chelsey SJ

We appreciate your constructive feedback. We always look for ways to improve so we can give every resident the best care possible. It saddens us to hear that you were not satisfied with your loved one's experience. We hope you decide to give us another change. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

My mother has not been here too long, however, I will say that the therapists have done everything appropriately that fits her age and condition. Everyone has been so helpful and very attentive. There is a little room for improvement with the cleanliness but that's just me.

Chelsey SJ

We are happy to hear that your mother's experience with the therapy has been well. We appreciate your kind words about our staff. Please reach out to us to see if there is anything we can do to better accommodate you and your mother.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The staff was friendly and the meals were good. The communication needs to improve. The doctor has not gotten back to me at all and the rehab has not given me any information.

Chelsey SJ

We appreciate your nice words about our staff. We apologize that you are not getting the best experience here. We are always looking for ways to improve, please contact us so we can best assist your and your loved one.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

It is very clean here and my loved one likes the meals he is eating. I am not happy with the way in which some things have been missed when it comes to my loved one's condition. I feel as though they do unnecessary tests at times. It took me three days to figure out the situation for how we were going to be billed. When it comes to their communication, they are not on the ball. It seems as though different people have different answers and it can be difficult to get the correct information.

Chelsey SJ

We are sadden to hear that you are not having the experience you deserve. Please contact us, in order to make it up to you and find the best way to best assist you and your loved one.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

It is really great and secure there. I am impressed with that. My loved one is relatively happy with the meals. They had a fill-in staff for the therapy and she still had the therapy every day. The staff was very friendly. The cleanliness was good, we did not see any bugs or dirt anywhere. She does not feel like the doctor is listening to her concerns.

Chelsey SJ

We appreciate the kind words about our facility and staff. We are sadden that your loved one is having issues. Please contact us, so that we can further discuss this in person.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

There doesn't seem like there is enough staff and I'm not sure many of them are sensitive to the patient's needs. My mother's room looks clean, but it smells.

Chelsey SJ

We apologize that you mother has not received the best experience. Please reach out to us in order for us to better accommodate you and your mother.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The rehab is good and the therapists have been on top of everything. The staff has been really friendly but we have complained about little things. They are not on top of the medication. The first week the food was alright, but then somehow they changed the menu and it hasn't been as good. They need to maintain the bathrooms more. Sometimes we have to request for them to clean the bathroom. The communication is another thing. No one could explain what was going on with my mom. At the end of the day, they did not tell us what was going on.

Chelsey SJ

We are glad to hear that the rehabilitation that your mother received was great. We appreciate your positive words about our therapist, and staff. We do apologize that your loved one has not received the experience she deserves. Please contact us, to make it up to you, and to better assist you and your loved one.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The place is pretty clean and it looks like they serve a good variety of meals. I just don't feel they took adequate care of my loved one. He has gotten worse since he has been there and he's not getting better.

Chelsey SJ

We appreciate your nice words about the cleanliness of our facility. But we are sadden to hear that you feel that your loved one has not been given the care he deserves. Please contact us to see how we can better accommodate you and your loved one.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

I have found that at Dry Harbor, you have to be more aggressive with what you want or need to be done. We put in to have orders for my loved one done and it was days before we heard anything back. These were important orders. Some of the staff are better than others but overall they are just so slow. There has only been one staff member that I was really thankful for. The meals have actually been okay. Aside from the one staff member I mentioned earlier, the communication is very poor.

Chelsey SJ

We are sorry to hear that your experience at Dry Harbor has not been the best. We strive to satisfy our patients' needs. Please contact us so that we can better assist you and your loved one.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The nurses are just doing their job, however, we have concerns over the medications being administered. We would like more information as to what medications they are giving my loved one and why.

Chelsey SJ

We are sorry to hear that you have some concerns. Please contact us to further discuss how we can better assist you and your loved one.

First Class Care!

Dry Harbor Nursing Home and Rehabilitation Center provided terrific care to my grandmother. It was actually the second place we put her in after a less than ideal experience with the first one.

Dry Harbor went way over and beyond in the care of her. Everything she required they provided and then some.

We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dry Harbor Nursing Home and Rehabilitation Center to anyone who is looking for such assistance.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for your recommendation! We appreciate your kind words about the care we give our patients. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

My loved one is not the first person we have had there in my family. I picked this place because my aunt was there and they treated her like gold. It is even better now. He just started therapy and he is pleased with it so far. He is hard to please too. I feel like I know everybody, they are all super nice. The meals are very good and I am very surprised because it is very home-like food. He is getting food according to his diet. Every time I walk in someone comes to tell me how he did and what they think.

Chelsey SJ

We are glad that you chose to come to Dry Harbor Nursing Home again. We are happy to hear that your loved one is very pleased with his experience here. We also appreciate your kind words about our staff!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

I am pleased with the professionalism and the care for my brother. I have not seen the therapy but I spoke with the therapist and it seems to be going well. One of the staff members was friendly and made my brother as comfortable as he can be. The communication is very good and the social worker filled us in on information.

Chelsey SJ

We are very happy to hear that your brother is doing well. We appreciate your kind words about our staff. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

They are very professional and caring workers. My father likes the therapy services but I have not talked to the therapists yet. The nursing assistants are wonderful. The cleanliness was good but I saw some dirty spots on the floor and sink. The social worker is very good and in terms of communication, they are responsive.

Chelsey SJ

We are happy to hear positive feedback about our nurses, aides and staff. We are also glad to hear that your father is enjoying his therapy at Dry Harbor Nursing Home. Please reach out to us to see if we can do anything to do better assist you and your father.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

I believe the nurses do all they are supposed to do even though they are difficult patients. I have not seen the therapy but the staff said that my loved one is doing well. They are all very friendly and they call and update me if something happens. She is not too happy with the meals but they are giving her what she needs for her diet. The food is a bit repetitive.

Chelsey SJ

We are happy to hear that your loved one is doing well. We appreciate your kind words about our nurses and staff. If there is anything we can do to better accommodate your loved on, please contact us to let us know.

So far so good!

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

They take very good care of my Grandma. They are very professional. They answer all my questions and are very patient. It is very clean. Everybody has been good with communication. Everyone has been calling me, I really like that.

Chelsey SJ

We are very happy to hear that your experience with us has been great. We appreciate your kind words about our facility and staff. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home!

It was good!

Chelsey SJ

We are ecstatic to hear that your experience of Dry Harbor was satisfactory. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

Everything was good but I don't think the way that they do haircuts is efficient.

Chelsey SJ

We are glad that you were satisfied with your experience at Dry Harbor. We would like to further discuss this, please contact us.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

There has been a staff member that has been especially helpful. She is in the nursing department and has been very attentive to my dad. It's pretty clean.

Chelsey SJ

We appreciate the nice words about our facility, nurses and staff. Thank you for choosing Dry harbor Nursing Home.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

Everything went well but by the time the meals got to my dad, they were cold.

Chelsey SJ

We are sorry to hear that. Please reach out to us to see how we can improve.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The staff are friendly and it is good for the patient. The environment is fine. They also have therapy there and it is good. The food is reasonable. The staff is nice and friendly. My husband is okay with the food.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at Dry Harbor Nursing Home.We appreciate your positive feedback about our therapy and staff. Have a great Autumn!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

They've been going above and beyond!

Chelsey SJ

Wow, thank you. We appreciate you sharing your positive experience at Dry Harbor Nursing Home.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

My mom is having a good experience. Everyone is very pleasant. The social worker is very lovely, very friendly and accommodating. They help in a very reasonable amount of time. They come and clean every day. The meals are okay. Some things she does not like but the quality is good. They all give good updates about my mom.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your nice words about our staff. If there is anything we can do to better accommodate your mother, please contact us.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

My loved one has been here before and the staff has been very courteous. They come to his aid when needed. They stay on top of the room and it is very clean. The food is okay. He seems to be happy and if I ask a question they answer me.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home again. We are glad to hear such positive feedback about our staff. Please reach out to us to see if there is anything we can do to better accommodate you and your loved one.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The staff is very friendly and the nurses provided great care. The staff care was good but my husband says it takes a long time for him to get help when he calls for it. He said the therapists didn't do the full session because they were so busy. He wants to walk outside and they won't let him do that on his own, alone.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for the kind words about our nurses and staff. We are sadden to hear that your husband is not getting the experience he deserves. We would like to discuss this further, please contact us.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

I am pleased with the responsiveness of the staff, with the care and attention my loved one is getting. The nursing staff has been particularly good and the staff is very friendly. It could be a little bit cleaner, like the floors. He hated the food but he is not accustomed to eating other people's food. The communication was very good!

Chelsey SJ

We are happy to hear such kind words towards our nurses and staff. Please contact us to see how we can better accommodate your loved one. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The staff goes down to see my loved one and they connect me with the phone. When I walk in, there's a chart on the wall with phone numbers to the social workers.

Chelsey SJ

I am glad to hear that your experience with Dry Harbor Nursing Home has been a great one. We appreciate that you shared your experience.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

They took good care of my mother while she was there. She was always clean and her quarters were clean. She didn't mind the food. The one complaint I had were the elevators. Sometimes you would have to wait 6 to 7 minutes for an elevator. I did notice debris on the floor here and there. My mother never complained about the meals. The people in administrative office that do all the paperwork, they're pretty good.

Chelsey SJ

We are glad that your mother received the Dry Harbor experience she deserved. We appreciate the kind words about our staff. Please contact us to see if there is anything we can do to accommodate you better.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

Sometimes my mom needs to go to the bathroom and the staff doesn't come right away. But they treat my mother well and they take good care of her. Really, everybody communicates well!

Chelsey SJ

We are sadden to hear this. Please reach out to us to see how we can better assist your mother.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

It went well for my loved one!

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for leaving a review!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The meals are an area they have done very well in. The facility has really good food and they have done a good job of paying attention to my Aunt's dietary restrictions. Some of the staff is friendly for the most part but there is one nurse who isn't too friendly. The aides need to pay attention more to their patients. The communication is fine but I have to ask to get information.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your kind words about our meals and staff. We are always looking for ways to improve and would like to discuss this further. Please contact us to see how we can best accommodate you.

Everything was good.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience and for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Home.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

I like the people, they are friendly and hospitable. My dad is doing fantastic and I spoke with the therapist and they gave me their number. Very good dialogue. I saw the occupational therapist, she is wonderful. The staff is very accommodating. I have to ask for freshwater and they are accommodating. I like the social worker, she is very good and helpful. One day I went into my dad's room and it was dirty and not swept. Other than that the cleanliness is fine. The elevators are horrible and sometimes it takes 10 minutes, they are poorly serviced. I am not the only one feeling this way. There is no code to use the stairs.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate the nice words you said about our occupational therapist, social workers, and staff. Please contact us to see how we can best accommodate you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

My loved one is happy there and she likes the food and people. She is getting better with the exercises! She is standing up by herself and that is good. It is clean and my mom has flowers over there.

Chelsey SJ

We are so happy to hear that your loved on is doing better. We appreciate your kind words about our facility and staff. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

My loved one has always enjoyed it here. She's happy with the staff. My mom has been here three times and I would totally recommend them to anyone else! They really work with her and if she gets too tired they stop and bring her back to her room. The guy who draws the blood is really good, she's a tough stick, and he's just wonderful. The cleanliness is immaculate. The guy comes down the hall at least once an hour to mop the floors. The only good thing they cook is a veal stew, it's excellent. The communication is great, everyone talks to me.

Chelsey SJ

A raving review, thank you. We appreciate the kind words about our facilities and staff. Thank you for the choosing Dry Harbor and for recommending us to your friends and family.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

My stay was okay. They had good therapy. All of the nurses except one were great. After I voiced my concerns that nurse improved as well. This was my third time using the facility. The communication was excellent.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience at Dry Harbor. We appreciate your positive feedback about our therapy and nurses. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

My experience was not good there. I was there every day to make sure my loved one was taken care of. The therapy services were pretty good and the people in PT and OT were lovely. Most of the nurses were lovely. The nurses helped with her wound and the medications were on time. Part of the staff was lovely and attentive but some are set in their ways and need to be retrained. They are understaffed on the weekends and some of them have no compassion. She laid in bed for hours to be changed and she sat in the wheelchair for hours. I should not have to look for people to help her. She did not eat anything and she lost weight. The food was cold and we had to ask them to heat the food up. I brought food to her. There need to be things in place from bacteria and infection. They had to have them go to another room while they tried to get rid of the bugs. If I asked the doctors about the medication they would get back to me and they were good about that. The communication was good. The nurses on the floor and one of the supervisors were good at putting things in her file.

Chelsey SJ

We appreciate your constructive feedback. We do appreciate your positive feedback about our physical therapy, occupational therapy, nurses and staff. Please contact us so that we can better accommodate you and your loved one.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

This was hard for my mom but it may just be her condition. My mom was happy with the physical therapy. She was on a special diet and she did not like it but she had to be on it. The social worker was very communicative, she got me on a conference call, and she made sure we got the full benefits.

Chelsey SJ

We appreciate your positive review. We are glad that your mother was satisfied with her care during her physical therapy. Thank you for sharing your experience at Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

My loved one likes the place and food. The social worker is really nice. It's very clean. He loves the meals, he says it's better than some restaurants he has eaten at. They call me and call me back if I call them.

Chelsey SJ

We are glad to hear that you are having a positive experience at Dry Harbor! We enjoy hearing positive words about our facility and about our staff. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Facility.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

The staff likes to come in, say hello, say jokes to make the patients laugh, and are always smiling! It takes a while for them to respond to the call button.

Chelsey SJ

We appreciate you feedback. Please contact us so we can better assist you. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

Some of the staff were friendly. They call me often with updates on my cousin. I think it is a dirty place and it takes a long time to get help when she uses her call light. The meals are not good.

Chelsey SJ

We apologize that your loved one did not receive the experience they deserved. Please contact us, we are always looking for ways to improve.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

There were a lot of people there and only a few helped. It is an uneven experience. When they help it is great. They are understaffed. Only certain people can help, like the aides. They are very friendly. It is really clean and my parents were there before. The nurse fed my loved one the entire meal.

Chelsey SJ

We are sadden to hear that you did not receive the best experience you deserved. Please reach out to us, so that we can better assist you and your loved one.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

This is the second time we have used the facility. Dry Harbor is better than others in the area. The communication has been very good and the care is good but you cannot leave a piece of paper on the floor without someone taking it. Last time we had the same problem with the staff stealing. I bought her a bag of chips the other day and I believe they were eaten by the staff. For the most part, the nursing care is very good.

Chelsey SJ

We thank you for coming to Dry Harbor for a second time. Please contact us, for we would like to discuss this issue further.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Home

I did not have a good experience here. A doctor told me to get my mom out of there so she could get the proper medical attention. You ask the staff for help and they sigh and say they'll help in a minute. A "minute" turns out to be thirty minutes. When they moved her and handled her, they were very rough about it.

Chelsey SJ

We are extremely sadden to hear that your mother did not have the Dry Harbor experience that she deserved. Please contact us, we would like to discuss this further because we are always looking for ways to improve.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

It's going very well and it's a very nice place. They are working with him in the therapy. They're friendly. It's very clean- sparkling clean. The food is very good.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the nice words about our facility. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

My loved one is quite pleased.

Chelsey SJ

This is great to hear, thank you!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

Overall, I am very happy here and it is very clean!

Chelsey SJ

We are glad to hear that you had the best experience with our clean facility at Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The therapists are very compassionate and doing what they can to help my wife.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for the positive review about our therapist at Dry Harbor!

I would recommend!

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for the recommendation and for leaving a review!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

It seems to be going great. The nurses are pretty good and the social worker is very helpful. It's very clean. My loved one is not crazy about the food. But he's been a picky eater anyways.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for the positive review. We always love hearing kind words about our staff. Please contact us to see how we can best accommodate your loved one.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

I'd recommend Dry Harbor!

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for the recommendation!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

My neighbor recommended Dry Harbor and I would too. Mom said it is good. Most of the nurses and helpers are nice. They are fine but they are very busy. The meals are good. Whatever my mom needs for nutrition they provide it.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for the recommendation. We appreciate the positive words about our nurses and aides. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

They help my loved one with eating and take care of her. I think that it could be a little cleaner. I do call there and sometimes they know what is happening with her and sometimes they do not know what is going on with her but they do call me back.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for your constructive feedback. Please reach out to us to see how we can both accommodate both you and your loved one.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The staff gives me strength and encouragement and hope and that my loved one will improve. I like this place and they do things right. I have been welcomed and they treat me well when I am there. They are always cleaning a lot. I do think that they need to work on the food. The nurses are friendly and discuss things with me.

Chelsey SJ

We are happy to hear positive feedback about our nurses and staff. Please reach out to us to see how we can best accommodate you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

Everyone here is very caring and my loved one seems to be doing a lot better!

Chelsey SJ

We are glad to hear that your loved one is improving. Thank you for your positive feedback!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The overall experience with Dry Harbor so far has been okay. I would like to see more of a schedule with his therapy sessions. At this point there does not seem to be one. The nurses have been good. The staff is nice. The building is clean. The meals are okay. The communication has been good. Any time I have asked I have been put in touch with the right person.

Chelsey SJ

We are happy to hear that you are having a positive experience with our facility and staff. Please contact us so that we can better accommodate you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The therapy is really good, I'm very happy with the therapy. I have been asking questions, and they've been good. The first week we had a lot of problems but they have since been resolved.

Chelsey SJ

We are glad that you are having a positive experience with our therapy. We do apologize for the first week, but are happy that it has been resolved. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Facility!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The staff is really friendly. I wish they had more consistent nurses on the same day, but they're constantly switching. However, they're trying their best and work extremely hard. The food is not good though.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for leaving a review, we appreciate your feedback. Please contact us to see if we can better accommodate you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

My brother speaks highly of his experience so far! He has especially mentioned the positivity of the staff. He wishes the therapy would be more effective but he speaks positively of the therapy services. I would have preferred a little more communication up until this point.

Chelsey SJ

We are glad to hear that your brother is having such a great experience at Dry Harbor. Please reach out to us in order to best assist you and your bother.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

I like the way the nurses and aides work at Dry Harbor. They are all very nice and friendly. It is also really clean and the meals are okay. I have recommended this place to many people and still do! If there are any new updates they call me and let me know what is going on.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for recommending Dry Harbor. We appreciate the positive feedback about our facilities, nurses and aides.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

My mom has been doing really well with therapy. They have her up and walking! They are always cleaning and mopping the facility. She says that the meals are good but she doesn't eat much.

Chelsey SJ

We are happy that your mother is doing well in therapy. We appreciate the positive words about our facilitates. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor!

The therapy was good.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience at Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The nurses are very good with my husband and are very friendly. He is a picky eater but I think the meals are pretty good. They do a good job talking with me and making sure that I am informed.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience. We enjoy hearing kind words about our nurses. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

I have been there and have seen how the nurses take care of my dad. There was one nurse who was very sweet and kind. I also see the other seniors and they are being well taken care of. My dad is very settled and I am very happy that they are taking care of him very well. They are very nice and very giving. They see that fact that I am sick myself, they even care for me and I think that is very nice. The dietitian came over to me to speak about him. I told her she was a vegetarian and she thanked me for letting her know. They have communicated very, very well with me.

Chelsey SJ

An amazing review, thank you. We appreciate the nice kind words about the nurses and staff. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

I would definitely recommend the facility! The aides are really good there and there isn't one from the day time shift that isn't helpful. From what I can see my husband is getting very good care here and we have been pleased with our experience so far. I never really see the meals but he also never complains. So, I guess that means they are fine for him! At this point, we have not had much communication but I know that the doctor is out and returning soon so we expect to hear more when he is back.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for leaving a great review. We always appreciate feedback, especially a positive one about our facility, and staff. Please contact us, we are always looking for ways to improve. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

I am so happy with my mother's stay here at Dry Harbor! Everything is just excellent but I think that breakfast is served a little late; I have also noticed that the floors aren't really clean.

Chelsey SJ

We are happy to see that your mother had a positive experience! Please contact us because we are always looking for ways to improve.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The nurses and aides are very nice and friendly and the communication is okay because I go there every day. It is very clean but it is an older building.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for your nice words about our nurses and aides. Please contact us in order for us to better accommodate you. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The nurses are very good and informative about my mother's medications. It is very clean and we really enjoyed the staff being interactive with my mom.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for leaving a great review. We are happy to hear positive feedback about our nurses and staff. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Facility.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The aides are very friendly but the food is not good. I took him out several times to eat because I knew the food was so bad. I think it's time to merge with what the community has been eating as a lifestyle.

Chelsey SJ

We always appreciate positive feedback about our aides. We are always looking for where to improve. Please contact us in order to better accommodate you and your loved one.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

My wife seems to be happy with the care here! The therapy seems to be a positive experience with a pleasant and positive vibe. I am even impressed with the cleanliness.

Chelsey SJ

We appreciate your positive feedback about our facility. Thank you for leaving a review!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The aides and nurses are fantastic it is unbelievable. They cannot do enough for you! It is always clean and someone seems to always be cleaning. My husband loves the meals and the nurses on the floors communicate well with us.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We are glad to hear positive feedback about our facilities, nurses, and aides. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Facility.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

He seemed to be satisfied. The OT and PT were good but he wished there was more of it but cannot be given more often with Medicare restrictions. The nurses were pretty good and you waited a little bit but they had a lot of people to take care of. He had a private room and his wheelchair had his name on it and this stayed in his room which is an excellent idea. The meals were kosher and they had restrictions. They followed our lent request on Friday.

Chelsey SJ

We are glad to hear that you are having a satisfactory experience with our physical therapy and occupational therapy. We are also happy to hear that your room and request experience has been great as well. Please contact us to see how we may better accommodate you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

They're taking pretty good care of my husband here! He says he doesn't do anything in therapy, but I know he does. The aides and nurses are very nice and cordial, I ask questions, and they answer.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at Dry Harbor Nursing. We appreciate your kind words about our aides and nurses. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The aides are very helpful and my brother likes the food. Sometimes it takes the nurses a long time to get to his bell calls and no one calls me with updates. I have to call to get updates.

Chelsey SJ

We are glad to hear that you are having a positive experience with the aides. We are always looking for ways to improve. Please contact us so that we can better accommodate you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

We have heard great things about Dry Harbor. My sister-in-law is very particular and she is very picky but the food is not bad. She speaks for herself and is able to communicate with them.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience at Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The nursing care is very good but my dad doesn't like the meals.

Chelsey SJ

We appreciate your kind words about our nursing teams. We are always looking for ways to improve, please contact in order for us to be accommodate you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The nurses and aides are all friendly and say hello to people as they pass by. My sister is at Dry Harbor and has had some issues with the nurses not communicating things to the doctors for her. She has had troubles in the past with eating and there doesn't seem to be anyone to help her eat. I do think that they are understaffed and the communication needs to be pushier.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your positive words about our nurses and aides. We are sadden to hear that you have not had the best experience at Dry Harbor. Please contact us, in order for us to better accommodate you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The nurses are very good and the cleanliness is beautiful! But some of the meals are not great and the communication is poor.

Chelsey SJ

We always appreciate the kind words about our facilities and nurses. We always look for ways to improve, please contact us in order to better accommodate you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The service is great and everyone I came into contact with has been really helpful so far.

Chelsey SJ

We appropriate your great review. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

From the hallways to my husband's room it is so clean and the meals seem to be well prepared. I am very pleased with the admission staff. They are just wonderful people. I do think that the aides need to improve on getting him to the bathroom on time.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback about our facilities and staff. Please contact us so that we can better assist your husband.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The PT and OT are superb and the therapists are excellent. The therapy is the reason why we chose Dry Harbor. The cook is extremely cooperative and provided nice alternatives with a great attitude. I tried to get a nurse on the phone at the nurse's station and they did not pick up the phone. The aides and nurses are excellent but the communication is something that I have to push for.

Chelsey SJ

We are very happy to hear that your experience with our physical therapy and our occupational therapy meet your satisfaction. Please contact us to better accommodate you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

My mom never complains about the food and eats what she is given. The aides are very friendly but I think that they are understaffed. Every time I try to call someone seems to put me on hold and maybe forget that I am there.

Chelsey SJ

We are happy to hear positive experiences with our aides. We are always looking for new ways to improve. Please reach out to us in order for us to better accommodate you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The therapy is good but the service my mother gets in her room is not. I think that they need better or more CNAs because they don't turn my mother every two hours. The meals are fine and the fourth floor smells bad.

Chelsey SJ

We are glad to hear that the therapy your mother is receiving is good. Although, we are sadden to hear her overall experience is not. Please contact us so we can better accommodate her.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The aides seem like they are trying but most walk around with a sour look on their face. It is almost like pulling teeth to get any information from them. My mother says that the food is not good and that they should offer more cultural foods.

Chelsey SJ

We are sadden to hear that you and your mother did not have the best experience. We would like to make it up, please contact us to see what we can do to best accommodate your mother.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

I think it is well run and my mother is clean and dressed. The meals seem to be fine but I wish she had more interactions in the day.

Chelsey SJ

We appreciate your review. Please contact us so we can better assist you and your loved one.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

There was a nursing supervisor that tried to help me but I wanted more assistance. The food variety could improve because it seemed repetitious. They did not provide status updates. My loved one received therapy services but I wish they had longer sessions.

Chelsey SJ

We are sadden to hear that you did not receive the best experience. We are always looking for way to improve. Please contact us if you would like to discuss it further and so we can better accommodate you and your loved one.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

They treat my dad wonderfully. He was there 10 years ago and we were pleased, and we are pleased now! They joke with him and include him in things, even though he can't hear or speak. I can call the physical therapist any time I want to check on him. Same thing with the nurses. I can call anybody and they will talk to me. If there is a change, they let me know. His therapist is just wonderful with working with him. They have very good rapport. He is walking with two feet now, so it won't be long until he is home! He looks good. It's clean and there are no smells in the hallway. He doesn't love everything they give for meals, but he eats good.

Chelsey SJ

We are so glad to hear that you father is improving! Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor twice now, we really appreciate all the kind words you have for our physical therapist, nurses and staff. We are always looking for ways to improve, please contact us to see how we can best accommodate your father.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The attendants are very nice. The nurses are very nice. The staff wash her every morning. If you call them they will let you know if you have to wait. They keep it very clean. The food is good. The dietitian is very good. The only issue is with some of the staff. I was supposed to meet the psychiatrist and he never showed.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that your loved one is receiving the care she deserves. We do apologize for the inconvenience and would love to discuss it further if you would like contact us.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

I communicated with the social worker and she was excellent. She was so helpful and she provided support she was wonderful.

Chelsey SJ

We are so happy to hear that you are having a great experience with our Dry Harbor staff. Thank you for leaving a review!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

I'd recommend Dry Harbor!

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for the recommendation and for leaving a review!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

I've never seen a nursing home like this in my life! The nurses and the RNs - this facility is amazing. It is absolutely beautiful. I cannot say enough about the girls here. My husband is on the third floor and those girls are just excellent. I worked in a nursing home since I was 19 and I know my way around nursing homes. I can honestly say this is the absolute best facility out there. The girls have given him such good care and so much attention. He was having a personal problem and could not make it to his therapy session today. When therapy found out they made arrangements and came to him to do his therapies. I can see the difference in their caring for my husband. They are trying to help so much. The social worker also helpful. It's excellent all the way! They're always cleaning. I can actually see one guy over there shining the floors. I want to ask him, "Want to come to my house?" My grandmother was here and I have had other relatives as well. We've always had good experiences.

Chelsey SJ

We are so glad that you have had several great experiences here at Dry Harbor Nursing Facilities. We enjoy reading reviews like yours that have positive feedback about our facilities, nurses, and staff. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor and we hope that you recommend us to your friends and family!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

I think he has been content there and treated well. He never complained about his care, the food was good, and he was very happy with this facility. The rehab was very good, he was satisfied. There was a very good social worker, she was especially good and such a great help to me. All his nurses were very nice when we would visit also when I would call they were always so nice and would give me the information I was asking. His room was clean and he enjoyed the meals.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience. We always enjoy seeing great reviews like yours with positive feedback about our facilities, nurses and staff. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

These people are awesome. The staff is excellent. I see them with people that do not get visitors. They interact, laugh, and don't let them feel lonely. You ring the bell and they come in seconds. I have to go away for a month and I feel comfortable doing that. The therapists told me what they are doing with him and the goals and they keep me up to date. I asked my dad about it and he said they take care of him and he is stronger. He is speaking a lot clearer. They cut his hair and he goes to the day room and feels comfortable there. It is clean. They call me and it is good. The Social Worker is good and tells me things.

Chelsey SJ

An amazing review, thank you. We are so happy to hear that your father is getting stronger. We also enjoy reviews like yours that give positive feedback about our facilities, therapist, nurses, and staff. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The staff is lovely, they really are! I tell everyone about this facility! Some of my neighbors mentioned the facility and I said it was nicest place I've ever been! When I visited I went to every floor; they even had a room for doing art work! Another day room they were doing manicures for the patients. I'm saying everybody on that floor was happy, no matter what! The facility is really good. And great communication! They are on top of the ball there!

Chelsey SJ

A STUNNING review, thank you! We appreciate your positive feedback about our staff and facilities. We are happy that you were also able to see some of the many activities that we have for our patients. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The therapy is very good and the therapists are persistent and work hard and kind. The staff are very good about communicating with me. They call for a lot of things. She does not like the food.

Chelsey SJ

We are happy to hear that your loved one is having a great experience with their therapy, and that you are having great communication with our staff. Please contact us to see how we can best accommodate your loved one.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

It's very clean. They have been getting my mom to therapy every morning, it's good. They've been thorough. The nurse she had today was pretty good. My mother said she is a sweetheart. Not everybody has met her needs. Just the little things. The parking is horrible, I drove over an hour today looking for a parking spot. It would be great if they had their own parking lot. Some of the nurses are great and some, it looks like they don't care. I think the food is good. But, she doesn't like it. Like today she ordered a tuna fish sandwich and it took them an hour to get it to her.

Chelsey SJ

We are glad that you are having a good experience with Dry Harbor's therapy. We are always looking for ways to improve. Please contact us so that we can better accommodate you and your mother.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

They have done a good job so far.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The PT is very good and it is a nice place. There are certain things I wish they would improve. It is an old place. They are very courteous and the food is good. Most of them are quite caring to the patient and family. Some nurses are very good and they change floors and sometimes they forget who their patients are. The meals are good but the meals need to be with more nutrition and not so much starch. The juices are all frozen.

Chelsey SJ

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with the physical therapy at Dry Harbor. We are always looking for ways to improve, please contact us to see how we can best accommodate you.

The therapy was good.

Chelsey SJ

We are glad that you enjoyed the therapy at Dry Harbor. Thank you for leaving a review!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The staff are really friendly and outgoing. The main issue is no translation for speaking Spanish; not enough to really pass information. I would still refer an English speaker. There's a language issue with the nurses because she only speaks Spanish, and they are constantly coming in and out. She's barely sleeping at night because of this. I have not received calls back.

Chelsey SJ

We apologize for any inconveniences. We truly believe that you and your loved one deserve the best experience here. Please reach out to us so we can accommodate you and your loved one. Thank you for your patience.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

He has problems with the food. They goofed on something with my loved one. The staff is fine. They do try to help. They are very good at informing me when things change. They clean and they change him and clean him as well. The food comes cold.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that you are not getting the best experience that you deserve. Please contact us so that we can make things right.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The staff are nice if I am there. I am there every day and ask the nurses questions. My mom feels much much worse. Now she's getting what she's supposed to be getting though. Some nurses are very nice and very caring and some not. They are cleaning a lot. They are not keeping me informed, I have to ask for everything. I ask and they don't care.

Chelsey SJ

We are sadden to hear that you are not getting the best experience at Dry Harbor. Please contact us so that we can make things right and better accommodate you.

Office staff needs to be cusomer service training

Nursing and rehab staff are excellent. Unfortunately for my mother her last day at the facility she was diagnosed with a c diff infection. This resulted in her staying there an additional 9 days since she could not be discharged into her assisted living facility with the infection. At the end of her stay the office staff called me in to their office and told me she could not leave until we paid $6500. for the additional stay since her insurance would not pay beyond the initial stay. When I asked why I was not told this prior so that I could move her to a hospital setting I was threatened by the man in the office with, "if you don't pay I will ruin your credit and your mother will never be accepted in any skilled nursing facility because they send a blast email to all facilities in NYC" Granted all I asked was why I was not told prior. I never said I would not pay. Remember this and avoid this place. They should fire the entire office staff. That's not the way you treat people dealing with a sick family member.

Chelsey SJ

We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience at Dry Harbor. We would like to make things right, please contact us in order to discuss in person.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

My loved one likes it there. As far as I know and he tells me he feels better. The staff are very good.

Chelsey SJ

We are happy that your loved one is feeling better! Thank you for sharing your experience and thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

I like the place. The therapy is very good. They put him in the cafeteria all of the time and he needs rest after therapy. The nurses are very nice. They staff are good. They are all very friendly. The cleanliness needs to improve. I see them clean the room sometimes. He likes the meals. He does not get a beverage. Communication is good and the nurse tells me what is going on.

Chelsey SJ

We appreciate your feedback. We enjoy seeing positive reviews about our nurses and staff. We are always looking to improve, so please contact us in order to better accommodate you and your loved one.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

They go out their way to try and help her. So far so good. The nurses are excellent. I like the doctor and he is excellent and cares. It is clean. The food is okay. They do have substitutions for food.

Chelsey SJ

We appreciate your positive review. We enjoy hearing great reviews about our nurses and staff. Please reach out to us so we can better accommodate your loved one.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

I love it. The staff are all very helpful. He has been getting mushy food but I think that is what he needs until he is evaluated.

Chelsey SJ

We enjoy hearing positive feedback about our staff. Please contact us so that we can better accommodate your loved one. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Facility!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

They are doing everything they can for my loved one. Oh, the nursing care is excellent. One of the nursing aides is excellent! They are mostly good, but they are dealing a very difficult patient. So, you can sometime see the exasperation on their face. They keep things very tidy and clean there. The meals are good. It's good. They're all good with communication. The accounting department and the social worker, especially.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for the great review. We are happy to hear that positive feedback about our nurses and aides. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

Love it. The nurses - all of them - provide good care for my mom. She told me she likes the therapy and she is progressing. The staff are doing a good job and she is happy to be there. They are patient with the people there. The nurses take time to listen and are good.

Chelsey SJ

A raving review, thank you! We are happy to hear that you mother is progressing in her therapy. We also enjoy hearing positive feedback about our nurses and staff. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The aides are excellent. The nurses were excellent and the facility is clean. The therapy is great. Everyone was very good to me. They all made me feel welcomed and said hi to me. The place is amazing. There was no bad odor. The spaghetti with sauce is excellent. I am not used to eating kosher food though. They would replace any meal I did not want. I had some friends there. The nurses communicated well. The supervisor was very good with answering my questions. The social worker explained everything to us.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for the amazing review! We love hearing positive feedback about our aides, nursing and staff. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

When I came to visit her she was well cared for. She was happy there. The staff were very good. It seemed very clean. They were very concerned for her. The doctor and nurses were very concerned and left a VM on my phone. They were very professional. They were very sympathetic.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that we are providing a satisfactory experience to our patients. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The therapy is great and how they do the therapy is awesome. The bathroom and hallways are very clean.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your therapeutic care and our facilities. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The food was very good and tasty. I thought the people were very very helpful and courteous. The went out of their way to make sure I was taken care of. Some girls were very good. One girl, who took me the shower, did a really good job. The other girl was in a hurry. The nurses listened to me. It is very clean. Except the toilet, it smelled all day long. If 4 people are using the toilet, we have no way of cleaning it. I was there for 3 weeks. When I would go to the desk with a question, they would tell me that they would find out for me, but I never got any response. I had to go directly to the Social Worker for answers.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your kind words about the nurses. Please contact us to see how we can best accommodate you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

I was very satisfied. I would recommend it. The therapy was good. They were good. Dry Harbor is a five star on the paper at the hospital. Other than the food it was better than the other facility nearby. This is closer to my house. I thought they were very good. They have no charges for the TV or phone. They had a nice car service for three nights. That was very nice. I was there at lunch time and they gave me a mini dinner. The elevators are a pain in the neck. He did OT and PT and my husband was satisfied. They keep an eye on the patients. I was pleased with what they did. I told him to do what they ask and then I told him would get him out of there. They were pretty attentive and some better than others. They gave him a shave and very nice. They were pretty friendly. We like our meals hot and they were not as hot as I would like. Some of the meals he ate and some he was turned off from.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for the recommendation! We are glad to hear that your husband is satisfied with the occupational therapy and physical therapy at Dry Harbor. Please contact us to see how we can best accommodate you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

It was good mostly. Some staff were wonderful. He had good care there. The food was good. My father said the food was excellent! We liked the social worker and was very helpful when it was time to go home for my father.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to hear that you had a satisfactory experience at Dry Harbor.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

I'd recommend Dry Harbor Nursing Home. One of the nurses, she is usually at night, she is very good!

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for the recommendation! We always enjoy hearing positive reviews about our nurses. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

They seem very attentive. Overall it's good. The rooms look pretty clean. He said it's better than hospital food.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to hear that you are having a positive experience at Dry Harbor.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The therapy is very good there. It is a hassle going up and down the elevators. Sometimes the staff is good and sometimes it isn't. It depends on who is in charge. I feel it is good there. Some are really good. The food is the same every day and week. The staff had patience with him and you need a lot of patience in a nursing home. They really try. They keep me updated. Each floor has a social worker and if I need to talk with them I can and they try to give the patients' names to do.

Chelsey SJ

We are glad to hear that you are having a positive experience with Dry Harbor's therapy and staff. Please contact us so that we can better accommodate you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

It looked good. She is doing better. She says that the therapists are good. It is very hard to get a nurse. The staff are very friendly. The meals looked good to me. "They feed me well here," she said!

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that your loved one is doing better! We appreciate your positive feedback about our therapists and nursing teams. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Facility!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

I would recommend Dry Harbor. I did have a few complaints. The staff were not always available. It was filthy in the basement on first floor, and dirty in the windows. The trays could be cleaned better.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for the recommendation! At Dry Harbor, we always look to improve. Please reach out to us so that we can better accommodate you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The staff respond well. The case worker responds quickly. I have no complaints. It's an older facility but it is clean.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

I think they are attentive and they are pleasant. They keep my aunt comfortable. The therapists are doing a great job. The nurses are pleasing. They are pretty good with that. They have nice flowers in her room. They need more a variety for the patients. She needs a substitutes for the food, and they should offer more food to her. They contact me for everything. We had a phone interview and they were pretty good with that. The social worker is pretty good, pleasant and helpful.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience. We always enjoy hearing positive feedback about our therapists and nurses. Please contact us to see how we can best accommodate your loved one.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

Everything has gone well with the facility aside for a couple concerns. Since she has been admitted, her clothing has been lost three times. I believe the facility should move the patient's belongings after the patient returns. When this happened many items were lost and have not been replaced since. The food is alright. It has been very difficult to get a hold of her. I mentioned it to the staff three days ago and it has not been taken care of since.

Chelsey SJ

We are sorry to hear that you have not had the best experience. Please contact us so that we can give you the Dry Harbor experience that you deserve.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The bell did not work. They are trying to fix it, but it's still not working. Other than that, the nurses and nurses aides are nice. They are all nice. They are also nice. They are all very friendly. It's clean. Meals aren't actually bad. She says it's tasty and good. She wasn't eating before, but she is eating here. They communicated pretty good. They come and talk to me. They explain everything.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for your kind words about our nurses and aides. Please contact us to see how we can best accommodate you and your loved one.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The people were nice. One of the nurses tried her best but the equipment is not that great. The equipment should be updated. The RN's are okay but very efficient like a real RN. They care. They only have one room where they congregate and it is confining. The food was not that great.

Chelsey SJ

We are sadden to hear that you did not have the best experience at Dry Harbor. We are always looking to improve, please contact us so that we can better assist you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The meals are good. However they do not take care of my loved one properly. They do not listen when he has pain. He calls many times and they do not come.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for your feedback. We will bring this to the attention of our team and we will make every effort to be mindful going forward.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The staff are very friendly. The nursing care got better. The first few days were rough, and now it is better. My loved one is trusting them better. One of her nurses is very good.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for your kind words about our nurses. We apologize for the few rough day, but we are glad to hear that it has gotten better. Please contact us to see how we can specifically accommodate you and your loved one.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

I'd recommend Dry Harbor. However the cleanliness could be a little better and the food is always cold.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for your recommendation. Please contact us to see how we can best accommodate you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

I cannot tell you how happy I am with this facility for my mother. If I could, I would live here. Every single staff member I have met has been wonderful - literally EVERY person, every shift. When people mention this facility my response is "What? Dry Harbor? It's AMAZING" My mom is happy, my mom is safe - this makes the biggest difference. The rehab is incredible. I have a whole list of individual staff members I would like to acknowledge, including the entire third floor! The food they have given my mom has been absolutely delicious. The food really is fantastic. The kitchen provided me with a meal to have with my mother is was just lovely. On the second day after she arrived, the kitchen staff met with my mother, explaining their full menu and figuring out the best options with her. They offered anything and everything. For example, the breakfast has it all! You want pancakes? Oatmeal? Scrambled eggs? She just loves it!

Chelsey SJ

A STUNNING review! We are happy that you are extremely satisfied with our service at Dry Harbor. Thank you for your positive words about our nurses, and the rest of our team.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

I love it there and everyone is friendly and they bring me back up and encourage me. It is a little difficult with the physical therapy but it is helping me a lot. I like many of the staff and the nurses are very good. They are wonderful. It is very clean. They have a variety of food choices.

Chelsey SJ

A great review, thank you. We are always happy to hear positive reviews about our nurses. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

Dry Harbor is excellent. I'm very satisfied with the rehab. The nurses are very good. It is very clean and they take care of him and bathe him every day. Their communication is excellent. If I leave a message they call me right back.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor! We are glad to hear about your positive experience!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The facility is nice and my grandfather likes a private room. The therapy is great and super helpful. One of the staff members is super helpful. It is great. They clean every day. The food is good and quality food. All of the staff communicates well and they answer our questions quickly.

Chelsey SJ

We appreciate the great review. We are happy to hear such positive feedback about our team. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

It seems to be a nice place. One nurse said he is stable. The staff are very nice. It is clean.

Chelsey SJ

We are happy to hear about your loved one. Thank you for the positive review about our facility and our team. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Facility!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

They are trying their best for my loved one. They are pretty attentive and everyone is doing their share. It's pretty clean and happy about that. It's good and they are going to do more with special diets. They are listening to us. They need to communicate more though. There is a lack of communication between rehab, nursing and the doctors. Some know his history and some not.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience at Dry Harbor Nursing Facility. Please reach out to us so that we can best accommodate you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

I find the place excellent. The nurses are very good. There are always people cleaning, mopping, sweeping. The meals are excellent and there's a lot of food. Their communication is excellent.

Chelsey SJ

A great review, thank you. We always enjoy hearing positive reviews about our nurses and team at Dry Harbor.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

I like it there. It is very clean and quiet, and I like it. It is much better than the hospital. One of the managers did not introduce himself though. I tried to talk with him and he said he would talk to me and he never did speak with me.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience. Please contact us to let us know how we can best accommodate you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

We are pleased with the facility. The people are lovely! The only concern I have had so far is with the meals. Since I have been here visiting everyday I witness the staff constantly cleaning - whether it is mopping the floors, washing out the sinks, they do a very nice job in this regard. The meals have been a bit bland. I was able to speak with the dietitian and I feel as though it will be worked out.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at Dry Harbor. Please contact us to let us know how to best accommodate you and your loved one.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The nurses take care of her well. I feel secure that she's safe there. Consistently, though, she'll be in bed til 12pm.

Chelsey SJ

We appreciate your kind words about our nurses. Please contact us so we can best accommodate you and your loved one.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

They are doing a good job with rehab. It takes a long time to get anyone on the phone that knows about her health care.

Chelsey SJ

We appreciate your feedback. Please reach out to us so we can best accommodate you here at Dry Harbor Nursing.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The girls are very nice and they are trying their best. It is fine. I have seen it and the woman helping is really great. The nurses were very good. His nurse does everything I ask for him. There is no bad odor. The meals were not that great in the beginning but it is better now. I call up and they tell me everything. The nurses' aides communicate really well. My husband is in a wheelchair all day and I do not think he should be in a wheelchair all day. He needs to walk more. He has to wait a long time for help.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience. We enjoy hearing positive reviews about our nursing team. Please reach out to us in order to see how we can best accommodate you and your husband.

They are very good.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Facility!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

My dad seems to like it. They come in and help him. Communication is very good. They are all polite and helpful. The nurses and staff are good. The bathroom is not cleaned enough. The toilet was filthy today. The food is good it is just cold sometimes.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with the Dry Harbor nurses and team. Please reach out to us to see how we best accommodate you and your dad.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

It is going well. My loved one is gaining weight and this is good. They have kept in contact.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience. Please contact us to see how we can best accommodate you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

My wife is doing very well. They provide a very good service there. We have no complaints. She is doing very well. We like the nursing supervisor. They all communicate well.

Chelsey SJ

We are happy that your wife is doing well. Thank you for your feedback, we enjoy hearing great reviews about our team. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Facility.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

So far we have been impressed with our experience at the facility. They have gone above and beyond with their communication! One nurse arranging my mother's appointment was absolutely wonderful. The aides are so sweet. There were two employees at the front desk that seemed to have a cavalier attitude in terms of helping my mother however everyone else has been exceptional.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your positive review about our nursing and aide team. Please contact us to see how we can accommodate you at Dr Harbor Nursing Facility.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The food was good. The staff were on point with him. But I understand my loved one was not happy there and signed himself out. There was a miscommunication about his insurance. No one has called or followed up. He said he was not happy with the nursing care on the weekends because there were no nurses there. During the week it was okay.

Chelsey SJ

We are terribly sorry that your loved on did not receive the best experience here. Please reach out to us, we are always looking for ways to improve.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The facility was not giving therapy first three days. However we were billed for this. I'm not asking for special treatment, I just wanted my mother to be treated appropriately. I visited and the parking is difficult. I came in at 1 am to the facility, and the nurse says "where are you going?" I signed in and followed the procedure. She could have been much friendlier. There's a cold vibe in the building and socialization is lacking. The cleanliness of the facility was a problem too.

Chelsey SJ

We are sorry that you did not have the best experience at Dry Harbor. Please contact us so that we can better accommodate you and your loved one.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

All the people are courteous, and when you ask them something, they'll respond right away. The finance department was helpful to me. All in all, I think it's very good. The nurses are friendly and very responsive.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience at Dry Harbor Nursing. Your review is greatly appreciated.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The people are very good to her and have taken good care of her. She is getting her physical therapy. She is pleased with the service. It is clean. She is very pleased with the meals and she is very fussy. They have a very good cook. They call me and the social worker calls me. I like the social workers and supervisors. They are a five star facility!

Chelsey SJ

A great review, thank you. We appreciate hearing positive feedback about our social workers and the rest of our team.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

So far it is good with my mom being there over a week. My mom is happy and is treated well. My mom says the food is excellent. Communication is very good.

Chelsey SJ

We are grateful for your amazing review! Thank you for choosing Dry harbor Nursing Facility.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

I thought it was a nice place and the people were friendly and the service was fine. It was clean. He said the food was good. One of the nurses talked with me and he was kind.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy that you are satisfied with Dry Harbor's service.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The staff is excellent and the people were on top of things and very caring. I like both of the charge nurses.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience. We enjoy hearing our patient's positive feedback about our team.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

Everybody has been very helpful. They listen to what we need for his care. They work with him in his room if he does not go to the therapy room. I like the nurse supervisor.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the positive feedback about our Dry Harbor team.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The staff is so nice and they help with everything. I liked the PT and OT therapists, they are really good. The food is kosher and I loved it.

Chelsey SJ

A raving review, thank you. We are delighted to hear positive feedback about our team, including our physical and occupational therapist.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

It is okay and they started OT and PT. Everything seems very good.

Chelsey SJ

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with your experience at Dry Harbor. Thank you for sharing!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

I would recommend Dry Harbor to a friend!

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for the great review!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

Dry Harbor is very clean. The service and helpfulness of the staff is good. Rehab is going well for my loved one. The nurses are very attentive. The staff is all very friendly. She seems very satisfied with the meals. They keep me very informed.

Chelsey SJ

We are delighted your experience with Dry Harbor has been great. Thank you for sharing, we enjoy hearing positive feedback about our nurses and team.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

I think they are well staffed. They are very helpful and organized. They are good at setting up hair appointments and always have activities going on. They are kind and I am happy. The therapists are working with him getting in and out of bed. He has been out of bed and wheelchair with their help. The nurses are kind and responsive.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your positive experience. We are delighted to hear favorable reviews about our therapist and nursing team.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The staff is tremendous. My loved one is being taken great care of. The ceiling needs to be repaired though. She gets therapy once or twice a day and the therapist is awesome. I really like it. They are the best. We like many of the staff. The place looks outstanding and it's very clean. They are always cleaning and mopping. There is no smell whatsoever. She enjoys the meals. Communication with me has been awesome.

Chelsey SJ

We are glad to hear positive feedback about our facilities as well as our therapy and nursing staff. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

Some things were good and something not good. She had an over sized wheelchair and it was too high up. When I came to pick her up one of the staff was very helpful. She loved the therapy and it was good. There was one nurse that was real good. It seemed pretty clean for the most part. She said the meals are terrible though.

Chelsey SJ

We appreciate hearing positive feedback about our team and our facilities. We are always looking for ways to improve. Please contact us so that we can better accommodate you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

He gets good rehab help and the people are nice. He is not crazy about the food. If he asks for some help they help and they are polite. Everybody is very pleasant and helpful. I have not seen any problem. He is not crazy about the meals. They were real helpful in the beginning.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are glad to hear positive feedback about our team. Please contact us so that we can better accommodate your loved one.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

This is our first experience at a facility and so far they have made it go so smoothly. We are very pleased with her care. Everyone I have come across so far has been very nice as well. The facility is very clean! Sometimes they give you the menu and I will write down what they should give her and they do not accommodate this. She is a picky eater to begin with so I have had to bring in food from home to get her to eat.

Chelsey SJ

We are glad that your transition into Dry Harbor went smoothly. We are always looking for room to improve, please contact us so that we can better accommodate you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The rehab and OT is top notch and that is why he is there. The therapists are wonderful. The nurses and aides are top notch and love to help you. They are very kind. It takes a while for help at night though. The dinner is horrible but other meals are fine. They never give you the substitutes you choose.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for your positive review about our occupational therapists, nurses, and aides. We are always looking for ways to improve, please contact us so that we can better accommodate you and your loved one.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

They are understaffed and they do the best they can. The therapists are good and strict. As far as meals, my friend complains that he does not get black pepper.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for leaving a review. We are glad to hear that you are having a positive experience with our therapists. Please reach out to us so that we can better assist you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

So far so good. My loved one seems to like it. The speech therapist is very nice. The staff are all very nice. It is very clean too.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are delighted to hear positive feedback about the speech therapist and the rest of our team.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

It has been a good experience at Dry Harbor.

Chelsey SJ

We are ecstatic to hear that you had a good experience here! Thank you choosing Dry Harbor Nursing Facility.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

My brother said when she was first there the bathroom was disgustingly dirty and that was a problem. They had to ask them to clean it. On the weekends they have a light staff. They are doing a decent job. I have not heard of any complaints.

Chelsey SJ

We are sadden to hear that you had this problem. Please contact us so that we can better assist you and your brother. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor Nursing!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

He is complaining about the food.

Chelsey SJ

Hello, please contact us to see how we can best accommodate you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

Everybody I came in contact with is lovely and the place is nice. My loved one liked a nurse and the front desk person. His roommate is a little annoying though.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience. We enjoy hearing positive feedback about our team. Please contact us so we can best accommodate you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

I have had nothing but a good experience when I visit my loved one. She seems well cared for. Her room and the halls I have been in are all clean. The staff has been in touch with me several times. The communication is good. The nutritionist and social worker are very nice.

Chelsey SJ

A stunning review, thank you. We enjoy hearing that our patients and their loved ones are satisfied with Dry Harbor's care.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

They are very clean and the staff is nice. They give a good bath. They clean my loved one's room and the food is good. Communication is excellent, but sometimes I have to keep on asking.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your positive feedback. Please reach out to us if there is anything we can do to better accommodate you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

I like the way they treat my loved one. The service is good. The nurses are very nice and help me with my questions. The CNAs are very good. When I ask questions, the staff gives me the answers, and they answer my loved one, too.

Chelsey SJ

A great review, thank you. We appreciate the positive feedback about our team of Dry Harbor nurses.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

They are very helpful there. The staff are all amazing. It is very clean. My loved one does not complain about the food and he enjoys the food. The lady who helps him in the morning is very understanding. She is an aide.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are delighted about the positive feedback about our team.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The nurses tend to my loved one and care for her. They do the therapy every day and make her walk and do the bicycle. Everybody is nice. Sometimes it is not very clean and they do not sweep. The meals are okay.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience, and your kind words about our team. Please reach out to us to see how we can improve your loved one's experience at Dry Harbor.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

I would definitely rate this facility a 5 out of 5. The therapists are doing a great job! They have also done a great job at communicating with me about my father's progress and overall state. They communicate with phone calls as well as emails and letters that give me updates on my father's care. The staff also communicates with me about his progress as well as any concerns we have. They are very good at keeping me informed. At times my father has some complaints, however he can be a little more difficult. It seems as though they take care of his concerns. He did have an issue with one nurse in particular whom he felt would come into his room for care and not interact with him personally. Other than that the nurses are very good. They are overworked but very nice. At times he doesn't like the meals, however there are other times he does. He happened to have Baked BBQ Chicken yesterday and it looked amazing!

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for this raving review! We appreciate your positive feedback about our therapists and the rest of our team.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

We do not have any problems over there. The rehab therapy is very excellent. The cleanliness is excellent. They are excellent at communicating with me. The food is delicious, too.

Chelsey SJ

We are delighted that you are having a great experience at Dry Harbor. We are extremely grateful for your kind words about our team and facilities.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

They are all very friendly. We have meetings about his care and they do a good job about keeping me informed. It would be nice to have a doctor that is readily available.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for your feedback. We are thankful for your kind words about our team.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

It has been very accommodating. My mother is doing well with therapy. My sister has had to be pretty proactive to get information, though.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are so glad that your mother is doing well in her therapy. Please reach out to us, in order to see how we can best accommodate you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

So far, it is pretty good. They are very good with communication.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for your positive feedback!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

It has been a good experience so far. The staff is friendly and I am there almost every day. There seems to be a little confusion as far labeling her clothes. But other than that it is going well for my mother. I do not believe she is receiving as much rehab as she could.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience, we always enjoy hearing positive feedback about our team. Please reach out to us to see how we can best accommodate you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

I like the nursing home and I like the therapist. My husband does not want the therapy but he has to do it and everything is okay. The nurses are okay. In general the staff are all nice. If I have a question, they call me back. One of the social workers is especially good. Some lady approached us trying to insist on praying with us, but we do not want anyone telling us about their religion.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience. We enjoying positive reviews about our staffing. We apologize for that incident. Please contact us to see how we can better assist you and your husband.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

The nurses are all very friendly and provide great care! The nursing supervisor that is on his floor is very good. The social workers have also been very helpful through this process! We have had meetings and they answer all my questions. I am able to visit a couple times a week and I call every day and I am satisfied with this.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate your kind words about our team and are delighted that you are satisfied with the care.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

It seems like it is not consistent. Some people are very sincere and cordial and some people act like it is just a job here. I was there for five hours and no one came in. I have to ask about any information. They should tell us the nurses' and aides' names. I have to flag people down.

Chelsey SJ

We appreciate your constructive feedback. We always look for ways to improve. Please reach out to us so that we can better assist you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

My husband is here for rehabilitation, and so far, it is going pretty OK. He likes the therapy. The nurses are very attentive. They come in and check on him throughout the day. They explain things to him about his care. It is very clean. He is eating the meals, but it is a transition. I haven't received a lot of calls, but when I ask, they answer my questions.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback about our Dry Harbor rehab and nursing teams. Please contact us to see if there is anything we can do to best accommodate you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

I do like the physical therapist, she is good. It is a nice and clean place. Most of the staff are nice. One of the housekeeping staff is especially nice, she always asks me how I am and if I need help with anything. The dietary woman was wonderful and very helpful. There seems to be a big problem with communication though, especially between the hospital and the facility. When I attempt to get information about his care, it is very difficult and I find myself just running in circles. You need a family member to be there for you to fight for their care. When we first arrived, my father sat in the hallway for hours. On Father's Day I came up to see him and when I stood over him I realized he needed to be changed and notified the staff. They did clean the floor but it took them a while to tend to him. I also feel as though the facility underestimates my father's intelligence and cognitive abilities.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for your feedback. We enjoy hearing positive reviews about our physical therapist and staff. Please contact us so that we can better assist you and your father.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

They are the best. They are understanding. My loved one likes most of the staff. They really try to understand her. They check the room from time to time to clean. The food is not from our culture. The food is good for the people there though. They need to improve on communicating. We would like to know more of what is happening with her health and what is the next step.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for your kind words about our team. Please contact us to see how we can best accommodate you.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

My brother said it is beautiful and they are all good to him. They are excellent and they push him to do the rehab and this is good. It is very clean. The meals are good. He does not eat too much because he is trying to lose weight.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for your raving review! We appreciate the positive feedback about our team.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

They take care of my mom well. She is always clean and she likes to paint some pictures. They take care of all the patients very well. My mom likes everybody. She especially likes her nurse. For Mother's Day she made some jewelry for her from her home and she was pleased to give them to her nurse! Her room and bathroom are very clean and nice. They change her clothes every day and they take her clothing to the laundry. She complains about the PT. She is very elderly and they put her on a bicycle and told her to stay on for 15 minutes and she tells them I am tired. She does not speak English so it is hard to communicate. She needs different exercises for her age. She is not complaining about the meals. She said if she does not like it she does not eat it.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are glad that your mother is having a great experience at Dry Harbor. We are always look to improve, please contact us to see how we can best assist her.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

Everyone was very helpful. The nurses who called me were very compassionate. The communication was good. I liked the nurse manager.

Chelsey SJ

A stunning review, thank you. We are grateful for the kind hearted words about our nursing team.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

All of the staff are very good. The elevator takes too long though.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you, we appreciate your positive feedback about Dry Harbor.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

I have been there twice and she is being treated well. We bring food to my sister. It is food she does not like to eat.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your experience. Please contact us to see how we can best accommodate your sister.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

They started slowly with my brother and he is doing better with the therapy. I think they started too late and this was a waste of time. Some staff are excellent. They keep my brother clean. He has a hard time getting help to the bathroom in the dining room. He also has a hard time getting back to his room right after he eats. He did not like some of the food but this is expected. My brother keeps me informed. The business office called me about the payments and I want to know what is going on. The business guy is very helpful.

Chelsey SJ

We are glad that your brother is doing better in his therapy at Dry Harbor. Please reach out to us to see where we can improve in order for him to have his best experience here.

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

I would recommend Dry Harbor. The therapists were great. He likes one of the nurses and one of the ladies was very kind. I was upset and she helped me. She was very sweet. There was a nurse who wanted him to stand and he needs help. She had an attitude. We have not heard back about a meeting my mom missed.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for the recommendation. Please reach out to us in order to better accommodate your loved on. Thank you for choosing Dry Harbor!

Review of Dry Harbor Nursing Facility

All the service was good but not the food. I brought food for her.

Chelsey SJ

We appreciate your feedback. Please contact us to see how we can best accommodate your loved one.

Friendly staff, great service!

I could not be more effusive in my praise of Dry Harbor. I was hesitant to put my mother in a nursing home, but they allayed all my fears in the sales process, and the services delivered lived up to the hype.

I especially want to thank Andrew in nursing who my mother said was becoming a real friend to her - not just a service provider. I really appreciate how the staff took so much time to really get to know her and make her feel at home while they took care of her.

Chelsey SJ

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We really appreciate your kind words about our Dry Harbor team.

The Dry Harbor difference comes from our signature philosophy of “Care with a Smile.” Our award-winning rehabilitation and skilled nursing services and dedicated staff differentiate us from other care providers. We strive to create an upbeat environment that is always improving, continually improving our facility and enriching our staff so we can provide the best care for our patients.