Dove Tree Manor - Rialto, CA

Affordable and friendly facility.

I toured this facility while looking for a place for my Father. The community seemed nice enough and the caregivers were caring. I did have some reservations about this facility, however. I had some concerns about having enough staff members and their ability to move my dad frequently. Also, all of the doors were closed to all the rooms. I’m not sure if that is a typical thing that they do. However, they are a very affordable community.

The tour went really well. [Removed] was very nice and professional and very informative. The facility was very clean along with a cozy home feeling.

A nice care home

There is always two people at the care home. The caregivers are very nice, patient and accommodating. The food seems to be good and healthy. They keep the home spotless and I would recommend this care home.

Eva is very helpful. Great person to work with.

We are a family owned and run facility. My Name is Eva Fe and I am a State License Administrator with 17 years Nursing/caregiving experience. I turned my home into a "Home" for you, to give only the care you would expect to give your own family.

We encourage family visits as we will have many family functions through-out the year so that each resident remains active with their immediate family.

We are located near the 210 fwy and 15 fwy in the Las Colinas sub-division. Great, beautiful and quiet established neighborhood.

Come and see the facility and we are very confident that you will find that Dove Tree Manor is the place for you.