Douglasville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Douglasville, GA

Douglasville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Douglasville, GA has yet not published prices.

Excellent Staff

My wife was recently at Douglasville Nursing and Rehab Center. When she was first told that she needed rehab after discharging from the hospital, we were not looking forward to it. Well, we ended up coming to Douglasville and were impressed by the cleanliness of the facility. The staff treated my wife from day 1. Any time we had a concern, it was answered immediately. We are hoping that we don't end up in the hospital again and need rehabilitation, but if it does happen we will return to Douglasville. The stay was truly a positive experience.

Incompetence

Although I can’t really say that it was a dirty place, it was frequently stinky. I am super angry about many things that they did and will be complaining to the state about their incompetence as staff. They are so clueless, disorganized, and disrespectful, especially on the phone. I think the nurses are the worst. If you can, avoid putting your loved one here. If you can’t avoid it, get prepared for your heartache and frustration.

Very unhappy

I would not recommend this community at all! They violated HIPA by giving my loved one’s information to someone over the phone. She was not given a diabetic diet there. They fed her potatoes and rice and desert, even with breakfast then pumped her full of insulin and she’s never had to take insulin before! That is so harmful and dangerous!