A.G. Rhodes Health & Rehab Cobb - Marietta, GA

A.G. Rhodes Health & Rehab Cobb - Marietta, GA has yet not published prices.

A.G. Rhodes of Cobb is a premier provider of long-term care, short-term recovery, and therapy and rehabilitation services. Centrally located in Marietta just minutes from I-75 and I-285, we offer private and shared rooms for 130 individuals, an innovative rehabilitation facility, and a lush courtyard for residents and their families. As a nonprofit, mission-driven company, we are guided by what is best for our patients and residents. Their physical, social and psychological well-being is our chief concern. From our Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and therapists, to activities director and dietitians, we are proud of the relationships we've developed with residents and their families over the years. We strive to provide a homelike environment that is welcoming for residents and staff alike. With our bright and open spaces, flowers cut fresh from the gardens, and a balanced approach to healing, you’ll experience the A.G. Rhodes difference from the moment you arrive.

The mission of A.G. Rhodes is to provide expert and compassionate rehabilitation therapy and residential care to seniors in metro Atlanta. We enable seniors to live in a homelike environment, connected to and supported by their families and communities. Seniors will receive the care they need to live well. We’re always looking for ways to improve our standard of care, and our unflagging commitment extends beyond providing quality health care. We are equally committed to providing an excellent quality of life for the seniors who stay with us.

A.G. Rhodes was one of the first nursing organizations to be licensed in Georgia and is currently one of a few not-for-profit nursing organizations in the state. Its history began more than a century ago, and the founding family’s dedication to excellent care for seniors continues today. In 1875, Amos Giles Rhodes came to Atlanta and soon began the furniture company that would make him a successful businessman. Through his generosity and dedication to the community, Mr. Rhodes provided the land and funds to rebuild the Hospital of the Atlanta Circle of the King’s Daughters and Sons. This organization was founded in 1897 for patients suffering from incurable diseases. The new building, which was eventually named after Mr. Rhodes, was constructed in 1904 at the corner of Boulevard and Woodward Avenue where it still exists as our flagship location. In 1974, the home was reconstructed, bringing the total resident capacity to 138. With the addition of two homes, one built in 1992 in Cobb County that can serve 130 residents, and one built in 1997 at Wesley Woods that can serve 150 residents, A.G. Rhodes Health & Rehab serves up to 418 residents. The family of Amos Giles Rhodes has never wavered from its commitment to the organization. Speak with any staff member, and they’ll tell you that the dedication to excellence that started with one family is a tradition each of us is proud to uphold.

• Nurse Practitioners
  • In-House Therapy Providers
  • Wound Care Physician
  • IV/Infusion Therapies
  • Transportation at Cost

It was a very positive experience. They kept me very well informed.

Everything went well at A.G. Rhodes-Cobb!

I would recommend A.G. Rhodes Cobb to a loved one. The food is not the greatest though; they could put in more effort.

I would rate the overall experience a 4!

I would rate it with six stars if I could!

I love this community and am very satisfied with them. I think that the food is great.

Angela Daugherty

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with A.G. Rhodes. Thank you for your review.

They did an excellent job.

Angela Daugherty

Thank you for your review!

We were quite happy with our experience here. They were very helpful and communicate very well.

Angela Daugherty

Thank you, we appreciate your review.

I would recommend A.G. Rhodes at Cobb to a loved one.

Angela Daugherty

Thank you for your feedback!

They were very accommodating to her and finding something she did enjoy. The lady who called about discharge planning called so much that it was annoying. I just think that there were some issues, she had clothes missing, her room was dirty until I complained.

Angela Daugherty

We appreciate your feedback and we will look into your concerns.

We like the rehab at A.G. Rhodes- Cobb. This is our second time here and it is a great facility. They can improve by updating the rehab area. They make a superb effort to provide things that my husband will eat. They accommodated him and went above and beyond for his meals.

Angela Daugherty

Thank you for your review and feedback!

A.G. Rhodes- Cobb is great. The place is very clean and the nurses are very helpful. I would recommend them!

Angela Daugherty

Thank you for your feedback!

It's been a good experience so far!

Angela Daugherty

We're so glad to hear that!

The staff, for the most part, is good. The variety of food needs some improvement.

Angela Daugherty

Thank you for your review and your feedback, and we'd be happy to talk with you further about your loved one's meal preferences.

I really like the staff in the administrative office and all of the caregivers that take care of my mother. They do a very good job. We are having a wonderful experience with the caregivers and nurses. The rehab therapists are very stern. I understand they are trying to help her and get her better, but every other day my mother is upset with how they deal with her.

Angela Daugherty

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is also helpful to our staff as we continuously strive to tailor the care we provide to meet individual residents' needs.

We had a little problem with the third shift of nurses that is from 11PM-7AM. It seems like a lack of adequate staff. They were not getting to my mom in a timely manner.

Angela Daugherty

We appreciate you letting us know. Feedback like this is important for us as we aim to respond to our residents' needs as quickly as possible.

The therapy is really good and we like it a lot. This is our first experience with a nursing home and I can't say that it has been the best. They need some work with the light system that the residents use to call an aide for help. They have been really accommodating my mom because she was not eating. They are really good about telling me what is going on.

Angela Daugherty

Thank you for your feedback as we strive to provide the highest quality of care possible. Feedback such as yours is important as our staff continuously work toward accommodating the seniors who stay with us.

The cleaning needs improvement on the kitchen hinges and baseboards. The food wasn’t great. He’s not a complainer but he did tell me the food was too mushy.

Angela Daugherty

We are always looking for ways to improve so we appreciate your feedback!

The cleanliness of the community is great. She did say she does not like the meals. They could use some improvement.

Angela Daugherty

The nurses are awesome and they are very caring. The staff does make sure that my loved one gets what they need. The staff has been very friendly and helpful, and they are great about keeping me in the loop. On most days, they do a really good job about cleaning. The food is wonderful.

Angela Daugherty

Thank you for your review, and for your feedback!

The community offers a lot of activities. I love the field trips and the singing. The staff at this community is awesome! They really care. The community is kept clean, but sometimes they have things on the floor. The community offers several meal choices for my loved to choose from

Angela Daugherty

Thank you for your review!

The staff has been very understanding and helpful throughout this process. Anytime they need to do anything for my loved one they would get a hold of me first and they offer meetings periodically for me to plan for my loved one. They have a variety of different meals and they are healthy. The community is always clean when I go in. The community always has enough activities for my loved one to do.

Angela Daugherty

We’re so glad that you and your loved one are happy with A.G. Rhodes.

The staff is very friendly and helpful and they are good about keeping me update on my loved one's needs. There are not a lot of meal choices offered, but the food is good. The community is always clean and kept up. The weekend staff is really rude and they are not taking the time to see what my loved one needs. I feel like they need to have more staff.

Angela Daugherty

We appreciate your feedback and the concerns you raised, which we will address with our staff. Feedback such as yours is important as we work to provide superior care to the seniors who stay with us.

My loved one would like more of a variety of food then what they offer her.

Angela Daugherty

We would be happy to discuss your loved one’s meal preferences. We strive to tailor our menu while also accommodating the many residents who stay with us.

The rehab is really great and wonderful. Some of the nurses are great and some are okay. The community offers activities and the director is wonderful. The staff is awesome and very helpful. The staff communicates for the most part, but there have been times when I needed to remind them. The meals are healthy and they provide a good portion

Angela Daugherty

Thank you for your feedback and we will continue working to communicate consistently and effectively.