Parkside Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Rossville, GA

Parkside Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Rossville, GA has yet not published prices.

• Wound Care / VAC
  • Respiratory Therapist
street map for Parkside Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Rossville, GA

Great nursing and rehab center

The love and attention that the nurses at Parkside give to the residence , I never seen it at another facility what an amazing team

I'd recommend Parkside!

Review of Parkside Nursing Home

They are real good to my loved one. There are a few little odds and ends that we need to straighten out, but I'd give them 5 stars! The speech therapist is really nice, and so is the occupational therapist. His day nurse is really really good. We have been there on the weekend and the weekend crew doesn't seem on top of things, like the Monday through Friday crew. During the week it's good. The food is really good!

Review of Parkside Nursing Home

Parkside is excellent. The nurses are all so good. As soon as we figured out she doesn't enjoy scrambled eggs, the facility provided her with other options.

Review of Parkside Nursing Home

They are very attentive and nice, friendly folks. A lot of times the help gets overwhelmed and can't get to people. My loved one says she works pretty good in rehab. I like the cleanliness and that is one of the reasons I am drawn to it. It is one of the cleaner and organized homes in the area. They have excellent communication with me.

Review of Parkside Nursing Home

This place has been the best. He was at another facility that was good but Parkside is better. The staff is top of the line. I understand he is not the only person up there. It takes a little longer than what anyone would like to respond. They are very nice. The only problem that made me mad, I bought him 2 pair of pants and they disappeared the next day. They were put in his closet and just disappeared. Other than that everybody is great. It has always been very clean. They are not so great at explaining to him what is going on though. My sister calls and explains things to him.

I'd recommend Parkside!

Review of Parkside Nursing Home

Parkside Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is the premier center for advanced rehabilitation in Rossville, Georgia.

Parkside provides both short-term and long-term skilled nursing and sub-acute care. Our highly- trained staff creates patient-focused care plans including clinical staff, attending physicians, and your family. Our compassionate interdisciplinary team of nurses, therapists, and certified professionals are committed to helping you regain your fullest health and function.