Parkside Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Rossville, GA

Parkside Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Rossville, GA has yet not published prices.

• Respiratory Therapist
  • Wound Care / VAC

Review of Parkside Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

She's progressed very rapidly! My loved one could not even walk when she arrived and now she's coming home in 2.5 weeks. She's progressed very rapidly! The staff are very friendly. It's very clean too. She is a vegetarian and they did not have many options for vegetarians and she had to eat a lot of beans. I got lost on the first floor and there was no one to help me. There should be better instructions on how to get to patient rooms. The elevators were confusing.

Review of Parkside Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

They've been great! The staff have been perfect. Whenever I visit everything has gone so well. The nursing care is wonderful. Mom has raved about her meals she says the food was great. "I eat every bite!" Communication is really good. Today we have a meeting to go over everything up until this point I have not had any calls. I have met everyone but the doctor. So after today there should be more communication. There is a little bit of a smell though.

Review of Parkside Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

The care and the concern is great. The people there actually laugh and joke with patients. They are good people there, I like them.

Review of Parkside Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

5+ stars! The hospitality and cleanness is great. The Liaison/Admissions Director is just super. We were told by other facilities couldn't take him, and she just really worked with us to get him in Parkside. The whole staff is very informative and good to him. They are very understanding and caring with him. If we ask them to do anything, they are right on it. Their friendliness is fantastic! It's always clean, from the moment you walk in. The hallways are sparkling and shinning, and his room is clean. They are just super fantastic here. We had a bad experience at another facility. This place here tops it all, he likes it!

Review of Parkside Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

They have been really good to my brother so far.

Review of Parkside Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Mom said she liked it. Any time I had a question the staff were ready to answer. The nurses were excellent in what they had to do for her. She can be a stubborn person. It is super clean! She is sort of messy person, but they would clean up after her and they tried to keep her organized. She is a junk food junkie. But overall they fed her well. They were real good. They gave me all the feedback. When she wouldn't answer her phone I would talk to the social worker. She was always kind and answered my questions.

Review of Parkside Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

The administrative side seemed really good! The staff were all pretty friendly and helpful. There were times it seemed that they weren't completely aware of what he was doing. There are times that I don't think they knew how much he was eating. If they have issues they do correct them though. They almost always communicated with me.

Review of Parkside Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

We have been to Parkside before and they have definitely improved from our first go around! The staff friendliness has improved. To me, the meals are good, I like them but my mom does not. They actually call me often. For example if my mom will not take her medication or there is an issue they call me.

Review of Parkside Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

The rehab is great! The staff are all really good and encouraging there has not been one person in particular. It's pretty good except for bathing. They give it to him at night at 9 pm. The nurses are good too!

Review of Parkside Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

She got excellent care from everyone. She was perfectly satisfied with the food. There was a lack of communication between discharging her and getting her in there though.

Review of Parkside Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

The speech therapist has been wonderful with keeping me informed and keeping in touch me. There have been some issues. She has a room with no phone. I realized that by trying to call into her room. Last week, I asked her social worker for some feedback, and I still have not heard back from her.

Review of Parkside Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

I am sure Parkside is doing a good job, it's just a tough clientele. They keep a good attitude and do the best they can.

Great care

The care at this facility is the best care I’ve ever seen may God bless all those wonderful people that work there

Great nursing and rehab center

The love and attention that the nurses at Parkside give to the residence , I never seen it at another facility what an amazing team

I'd recommend Parkside!

Review of Parkside Nursing Home

They are real good to my loved one. There are a few little odds and ends that we need to straighten out, but I'd give them 5 stars! The speech therapist is really nice, and so is the occupational therapist. His day nurse is really really good. We have been there on the weekend and the weekend crew doesn't seem on top of things, like the Monday through Friday crew. During the week it's good. The food is really good!

Review of Parkside Nursing Home

Parkside is excellent. The nurses are all so good. As soon as we figured out she doesn't enjoy scrambled eggs, the facility provided her with other options.

Review of Parkside Nursing Home

They are very attentive and nice, friendly folks. A lot of times the help gets overwhelmed and can't get to people. My loved one says she works pretty good in rehab. I like the cleanliness and that is one of the reasons I am drawn to it. It is one of the cleaner and organized homes in the area. They have excellent communication with me.

Review of Parkside Nursing Home

This place has been the best. He was at another facility that was good but Parkside is better. The staff is top of the line. I understand he is not the only person up there. It takes a little longer than what anyone would like to respond. They are very nice. The only problem that made me mad, I bought him 2 pair of pants and they disappeared the next day. They were put in his closet and just disappeared. Other than that everybody is great. It has always been very clean. They are not so great at explaining to him what is going on though. My sister calls and explains things to him.

I'd recommend Parkside!

Review of Parkside Nursing Home

Parkside Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is the premier center for advanced rehabilitation in Rossville, Georgia.

Parkside provides both short-term and long-term skilled nursing and sub-acute care. Our highly- trained staff creates patient-focused care plans including clinical staff, attending physicians, and your family. Our compassionate interdisciplinary team of nurses, therapists, and certified professionals are committed to helping you regain your fullest health and function.