Brookdale Kingsport - Kingsport, TN

Brookdale Kingsport - Kingsport, TN has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Kingsport - Kingsport, TN

Did not care for this place. Had to pay for each and everything they did for mom. Did not mean to rate them. I would give them a 1.

As soon as I walked in, I felt uneasy here. There was an elderly woman sitting in a wheelchair right at the front door and she was "crumpled" in the chair and alone. Two separate employees walked passed her and didn't pay any attention to her. I don't think this is going to be an option for us.

I really enjoyed the visit at Brookdale Kingsport guided by [Removed] and meeting [Removed], the Director of this facility. The place has a comfortable, clean feel to it. The residents we spoke to during our visit seemed at home, very comfortable in their various places. Many residents were gathering in the dining room for lunch as our tour neared the end, and they seemed relaxed, looking forward to being social and sharing a meal. The dining room is nicely appointed with comfortable dining chairs and cloth tablecloths and cloth napkins and flowers on the tables. My sister and I especially loved meeting [Removed], one of the resident cats who was waiting to go into the garden. When [Removed] picked him up, this long lovely cat just draped himself across [Removed] arms. Very loving and homey feel to the whole scene. [Removed] walked us through the facility, showing us a couple of apartments, one studio and one larger one-bedroom suite. The ceilings were a nice height and the windows in both apartments were large and had nice window treatments. Each of the apartments was occupied and the furnishings were those of the residents and very beautiful and individual in taste. The outside grounds are well furnished with comfortable, shaded sitting areas and attractive plantings. So, overall, I was very favorably impressed with this community and hope that my father and his wife will attend one of the several music events scheduled in the upcoming month. I would like them to consider this place as a possible way to maintain their independence while still having the support with meals and medications and entertainment right at their fingertips. I know that they could make friends here and be comfortable and enjoy the privacy of their own apartment.

The staff here was very helpful and excited about what they had to offer. The rooms were wonderful, roomy, clean and handicapped accessible but the facility was difficult to navigate for dementia residents.

Without a doubt this community is a 5!!!

I would recommend Brookdale Kingsport without a second thought. The staff is super and I cannot say enough about them. Mom is pleased with the food. The community is kept clean and well taken care of. Mom has made new friends and even found an old friend.

The experience for Mom was great. The personnel was awesome and all services and facilities were top notch!

Seemed like a nice place

Poor food quality

The food quality and attention to the needs of elderly while dining is POOR! I have complained in my first review and to the administrator of the facility and no improvement as of yet. This location is very convenient for me but will consider moving my parents to another location where the food is edible so they will get the nutrition they need.

My parents new home

I have spent a great deal of time with my parents in their first month at Brookdale. The room is nice, the staff is nice and seem to be helpful although at times it seems they are shorthanded. The biggest complaint that I have is the quality of the food being served for the amount it cost per month for my parents to live here. Not so much the variety of food but the way it is prepared. Ex: Vegetables being under cooked to almost raw, cornbread muffins so hard older people could not chew. Also it would be helpful to have an alternate meal selection other than cheese sandwiches.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.