Morningside of Cleveland - Cleveland, TN

Looking for the Best

Mom and Dad have the best of both worlds here, independence with 24/7 care. They have been here with their 15 year old dog since 2016. I highly recommend Morningside of Cleveland to all if you want a staff that truly cares about their jobs and residents.

could not have asked for anything better

My mother did not want to be there to begin with and the first couple weeks were really rough. She is suffering from Alzheimers and They had a lot of patience with her, and stayed in constant communication with me. They went out of their way to care for her. I really could not have asked for anything better.

Looking for senior care

I was looking for Alzheimer's care for my husband. If I were looking for care for me, I would give it 5 stars all the way. Beautiful facility, friendly staff, dining room was elegant and menu looked great. Looked like a very comfortable and caring place.

Nice and Clean

I feel everything has gone very well, The community is nice and clean. They are a little aggressive on their over caring sending my father to the hospital for every little thing, but he may bring this on himself by wanting to get up on his own. He does seem to enjoy everyone there and he thinks the food is okay.

We are a bit frustrated.

I'm not sure I can give a number right. They didn't call to let us know that she didn't make a her appointment. and we had arranged a driver but they never came. She has another appointment on Thursday, but they said "We told you we can go but Thursday our van is in use due to it being our activity day". We are a bit frustrated. She has had trouble adjusting. She didn't want to be there. people seem helpful. I don't know if shes eating much and they're not telling us.

They are very good. They are just wonderful.

They are very good. They are just wonderful. The food is very good, she cleans her plate and has gained some weight. The overall environment is very homey. Everyone is so sweet and kind to the residents and they are just so genuine. They call me and let me know when things happen. When I visited before we made a choice, I noticed in the dining room were linen table cloths and flowers on the table. It never smells bad, it always smells nice and fresh, and you can tell the staff cares about the residents. Everything was well kept and nice.

Located near Interstate 75, Morningside of Cleveland is a community of neighbors, each with a lifetime of experiences to share. It is more than a place to live it is a place for living! We offer all the comforts of home combined with individualized assistance. Our Healthy Generation philosophy is a way of life, enhancing independence with a variety of activities enabling our residents to live life to the fullest. Stop by for a visit, enjoy a glass of sweet tea and see what makes us special…..our residents.