Morning Pointe of Athens - Athens, TN

Not for us

I previously toured the facility looking for a place for my mom. We have friends with family there. During the tour, we passed several employees that didn't even look at us. I just didn't get a home like feeling and we chose another place.

My grandmother is a Resident here & I can not imagine a better "home" for her. The staff are like family, Nurses are the best around & very knowledgeable & attentive. It's very nicely decorated, and the food is wonderful. Lots of activities for residents with family activities planned also

A tour

The people I met at this community were friendly. The community seemed clean. This community offers some nice activities. We did not look at this community much as they did not have openings at the time we were looking.

Bright and cheery decor. Looks more like a hotel. Rooms aren't very large but there appeared to be a lot of activities scheduled. I think my mom would like it here.

we visited Morning Pointe of Athens yesterday and are pretty sure this the the facility we will be using. We all loved the atmosphere and everything about it seemed just what we are looking for. A few things left to address before final decision is made though.

Nice place

We've used this place a few times in the past for temporary care for my Mom. They've always done a good job, and the staff have been very friendly. However, the past few times we've tried they have been difficult to get a hold of for scheduling, or did not have the availability we needed.