Brookdale Kingston - Kingston, TN

Brookdale Kingston - Kingston, TN has yet not published prices.

Very pleasant environment

My brother lives here. So far, everything seems to be going okay and he seems to be adjusting well. I’m happy so far. Anytime I ask the nurse or any of the other staff, they know who he is and they always have something to say about their interaction with him. I really like everyone that I’ve met and talked to so far. The food is really good. We actually were able to eat a Thanksgiving meal there and a couple of times we’ve been, they’ve given us a slice of pie from the kitchen. My brother seems to like the food too. The lady that works in the kitchen tries her best to figure out what he likes and doesn’t like. She’s very observant about what he eats and tries to give him the food that he likes. The facility has been kept spotless every time I’ve been and the environment is just very pleasant every time you go in.

Mixed experience

Our experience with the community was somewhat mixed. It was a nice enough looking place, but they really were not equipped to handle even minor dementia problems. They might be worth a look if your loved one only needs assisted living and has no memory or dementia issues.

I lived in this facility. The food, nursing staff and executive director are horrible, [removed] and [removed]. We were served pinto beans 2-3 times a week. These poor residents had to order grilled cheese sandwiches because the food was so bad and then were served sandwiches with a half of a processed cheese slice.I, as a resident, was required to push another wheelchair bound resident to and from the dining room. The staff were to lazy to go get this resident and she often missed meals. There is no entertainment or outings for the residents. I have lived in assisted living for 5 years no and found Brookdale of Kingston to be deplorable. [removed]

What a Wonderful Solution

Really helpful, friendly people helped me place my mother from out of state into a lovely, caring community. The staff answered most of my questions and helped with the transition of quickly moving my mother into assisted living.
My mother loves her room and the friendliness of the staff. She raves about the food and loves the caring chief! I know she is being well cared for and her state of mind is much more positive.
Brookdale has made my job much easier and has relieved me of any guilt or stress in relocating my aging mother.

Beautiful facility but my l...

Beautiful facility but my loved one is beyond the assistance level of this particular place.

Loved it, this is the place...

Loved it, this is the place and Marde and Tim were great!

Brookdale Kingston provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

At Wellington Place we promise Respect for Individual Preferences and offer personalized care needs in an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. Wellington Place provides a comfortable lifestyle, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Our residents enjoy life with any support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.