Diamond Oaks Village (Opening Winter 2017) - Bonita Springs, FL

This is a brand new community as well. [Removed] was very nice and so was the community, it is small. The room offered in her price range was a bit small but manageable. They do not offer the amenities like most other "independent living" communities do that we are looking for. Food and housekeeping are extra charges. I would not consider this a true IL community.

My new home

I am glad that I moved into a nice community with a great staff that is caring and helpful at all times. The community is clean and has a nice atmosphere. The menu of the meals great with a nice good variety. I like participating with the other residents with the many activities that are available I would recommend this community for the good value to others.

May be too far south & secluded but new & nice. 2 bedroom $2610. Not all inclusive. Washer/dryer included. Kitchen with granite & stainless appliances. Balcony. Nice pool.