Grand Villa of Fort Myers - Fort Myers, FL

#1 on my list. [Name removed] was great

Review of Grand Villa

I was impressed with the way it had been renovated. The staff was very friendly and answered all questions. It is a beautiful facility and one I would consider when and if I ever decide to sell my home.

Review of Grand Villa

This community thinks of everything!

Review of Grand Villa of Fort Myers

Excellent! I love it here. Exceptional staff - friendly and professional.
Very good food - attractively and courteously served.
Community kept in perfect condition.
Residents are kind, caring, and friendly and active.

Review of Grand Villa of Fort Myers

Very well thought out. Winner was excellent. The staff throughout very friendly and approachable. Rooms very livable and appealing.

great place> I give it a 9 out of 10. [name removed] showed me around answered all my questions. met some of the friendly staff and some of residents.

A little pricy for our budget but very nice. We are considering this place.

Our Other Tour

On our tour we got to see this community and they were much smaller than we had hoped for. This was the second choice but ended up picking something bigger.

So far it's a 5!

My In-laws are both in their 90's so they are not really joining in the social aspects of the community. I have shared a meal with them and the food is good. [Removed] was excellent during our tour and admissions process.

The Community Is Still Under Remodeling

Things could be better in dining room service. The community is looking or staff that are able to understand the residents. The facility is being remodeled and a little hard to get mail when walking trough it. Once completed it will be more fine for my friend. His living experience is going good so far and it is great for him. His apartment is convenient to the elevator and that is what he likes.

Feels Like Home

I have visited numerous communities in my search for a future home. All the times I have visited Grand Villa of Fort Myers I have felt "at home". It has a variety of apartments, plenty of activities, friendly residents and staff and, I feel, good value for the money. I will be moving to Grand Villa next month.

Very nice place!

We really like the place, the staff and amenities offered.

Welcome to Grand Villa of Fort Myers. At Grand Villa we offer all-inclusive resort style retirement living. We offer 1 or 2 bedroom rental apartments and have no long-term leases or buy-ins. Call us today to see how you can live the Grand Life!