Denton Creek Senior Living - Roanoke, TX

Great experience!

Everything is going well for my loved one! The staff are making him feel so comfortable and the facility appears to stay very well maintained. Though he does not participate in activities too often, there are plenty to choose from. We are very satisfied!

Drive by this one.

Please don't believe these reviews. I can no longer sit by and see this kind of deception put on line about various businesses. Especially senior citizens. All I can say is keep an eye on your credit cards! The place was over priced, stuffy, poorly maintained and the owners rude. Not sour grapes, just the truth

Denton Creek is fantastic!

Denton Creek Senior Living was our favorite out of all of them. The community was beautiful. We really liked that they offered personalized care. The owners were very pleasant and the staff were friendly.

Wonderful Experience

The care and experience has been going great and glad that it has been positive. My mom lives in a community that is properly cleaned in and out of the building. The community is wonderful for my mom. I would recommend this place to other if they needed the care.

You couldn't ask for nicer owners Scott and Julie Hill, and the employees go above and beyond to help in any way. I love my apartment and enjoy socializing with the other members of our community.